Nationwide Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Finance
Courier, Own Driver
Read Nationwide  Finance Reviews

Olney Office Park9 Osier WayOlney

Fantastic company to deal with, Special mention for Chris Smith for his professional and personal experience that he has given to me 5*
My account manager is Craig Fayers-Hallin. I am happy to have the opportunity to say how approachable, friendly and helpful Craig is. And super patient ! I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He makes the whole process so clear and reassuring and is always available to help. Thank you Craig !
Wonderful stress free experience. Thank you!
It was a good experience
The disposal was quick
Very helpful given the current time and situation, actually helped me refinance my asset finance and reduce monthly payments and also reduce the overall amount owed as well by removing fees and set up costs. They have saved me money by reducing there earnings, which I can not say others have ever done.
Really great company.
Craig was helpful and kept me updated at all times fantastic service e
I am writing about the amazing service I have received from Connor Atkins in my recent dealings with this company. He was polite, personable and took me through the process with precise attention to detail. I was also impressed with Joe who was the rep who came to get our documents signed. I feel relieved and supported; this transaction really responded to my business requirements and has made a huge impact for me and my entire family.
This is in contrast to my previous experience where I have found operatives to be cold, aggressive and totally unhelpful. To the point where communication with the company was causing me serious anxiety and stress.
Very quick at getting things moving in the right direction. I found Craig very helpful indeed.
Quick and efficient
Fast, Friendly, Efficient service even in these challenging times. Would recommend to anyone.
Excellent customer service
Many thanks
Nicky and Michael
To be confirmed but overall not happy
Left it until the very last minute which caused a delay in a purchase and also forgot to get us to sign some relevant paperwork which also caused a delay. Got there in the end.
Very efficient process, personable staff and able to give relevant answers within at least 24 hours.
I have just taken out finance to start up my business, guy was helpful and informative from start to finish and was always at the end of the phone when I had questions, happy I chose nationwide.
Excellent service from start to finish
Very good customer service
Excellent service, helpful and efficient
Great people to deal with. Very helpful throughout.
helpful, fast and effcient service.
Nationwide Finance is rated 4.79 based on 371 reviews