Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility LtdUnit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Very pleased with the bath the fitter was excellent.
Lovely looking bath and shower. Thought some user instructions should of been left
The fitter did a fantastic job.
Very happy with the installation, the fitter cleaned up and left my house spotless, Mike was excellent.
Calling your company Nationwide Mobility Company is misleading as you do not employ an occupational therapist to help and advise what is suitable for the health and mobility of the customer. I suffer from osteoarthritis of the knees and I was not advised that the bath would have a 9 inch step. When I complained about the step I was given a very heavy step board and difficult to move, I could not use it as was in the way of the wash basin. I was also given a hand rail which was some help but I still have to be careful that I don’t fall when stepping out of the bath. My friend suffers from vertigo and had a dizzy spell in the shower which led to him falling and caused the shower door to break and there was jagged glass exposed following the breaking of the door frame. It took over a week for the repair to be carried out, however the plastic strip remained loose and means the shower door is sometimes stiff to move, I have had the engineer out to look at it and have been told that when the plastic catches I need to use a screwdriver to straighten it. I paid £279 for the shower door to be repaired and the plastic strip should have been re-fitted correctly. I very much regret buying a bath from your company as all your company is interested in is making money and is not bothered about providing a good service.
Very good, fitter was brilliant.
Happy with installation, fitter did a good job
Thank you for this positive feedback!
Good service.
My Grandmother recently had a bath lift fitted by nationwide mobility. she is very happy with this, she finds it very easy and safe to use.
This is wonderful feedback, we are so happy our product is being used as intended and making the difference to her day to day life. Thank you
very happy with our walk in bath
We are pleased you are happy with your new bath.
very pleased with my bath and everyone involved with the fitting
Thank you for this review, its wonderful to hear you are happy following the installation. Thank you for sharing.
I am very satisfied with the bath it looks very elegant
very happy with walk in bath
We are pleased to know another one of our customers is very happy! Thank you for sharing.
very happy with the walk in bath
I'm very pleased with the installation it's great not to have to take the telephone into the bathroom in case I couldn't get out of the bath!
We are very pleased to know our product is making the difference to your day to day life as intended. Thank you for your review and we wish you many years of enjoyment with your new bath.
Both the lads that came and fitted my bath were very pleasant and careful. No mess no noise it makes a change this day and age. Think it was danny can't remember name of other lad.
All the lads that came were polite

MRS BENNER
What a wonderful review, we are very happy to know you had a great installation experience with the fitters. The work they do is very important to them. Thank you
Very happy with the bath, the fitter was absolutely marvellous. I can’t fault the company one bit, a joy to deal with.
Thank you for your great feedback, we are so pleased to learn you are happy with your new bath. Thank you
Very pleased with my new bath.
We are very happy to learn you are pleased with your new bath, Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Very very pleased, I have already recommended the bath to two of my friends. Fitters were very clean and efficient, two lovely gentlemen.
What fantastic comments to receive, thank you for sharing your feedback. We will ensure the fitters are told how pleased you are with their workmanship. Thank you again.
Pleased with bath. Very happy with the fitters, they did a brilliant job
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are very happy to learn you had a positive experience with our fitters and are now enjoying your bath as intended. Thank you again.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.73 based on 149 reviews