NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

11 Oak Street
Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
Always quick to respond and accomodating
Hi Jared, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
We had a complicated two address delivery which was urgent and needed to be there the same day. Hollie was so helpful with the booking and after sales service. The documents were delivered on time with no problems. Would definitely use this amazing service again.
Hi, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Prompt collection and delivery same day delivery. Very helpful staff on the phone to get the details of my request correctly entered into the system.
Hi Duncan, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Excellent service, quotation was competitive (although they need to add London congestion charges to the initial quote), driver was early but waited until the scheduled time, parcel delivered quickly with confirmation of delivery. Nationwide will be my first choice for courier services.
Hi Eileen, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
What a brilliant service from start to finish. Definitely top of my list with any courier requests. Thank you team
Hi Susie, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
My workplace has been using Nationwide Courier Service ever since we went into lockdown. We had to ensure everyone got their equipment from the office in order to continue working. This was a huge operation which took many journeys. I can not praise the staff at Nationwide enough for their help and support. There were lots of last-minute arrangements and change of times and they accommodated each and every time. Highly recommended.
Hi Christy, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Usually very happy with the service. BUT they charge extra for the ULEZ (which they shouldn't - they should only be using low emission vehicles) AND they charge every customer the full congestion charge (even though the charge covers all journeys made within 24 hours and drivers are very likely making several journeys per day) Our items are collected on time and delivered promptly. Very reasonable prices *outside* London but within London they are far more expensive then all other companies.
Hi Lucy, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Absolutely outstanding service . They delivered on there promise in getting documents to required person in time .
Hi Nicola, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Good service, collected quickly and delivered promptly too.
Hi, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Very efficient, on time, good tracking information. This was a very sensitive parcel, vital that it was cared for. Most of all value for money, thanks guys
Hi Debbie, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Fantastic service from start to finish. Thanks Tom
Hi Thomas, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Such fantastic service! I am very pleased to have found Nationwide Courier Service. I will certainly be using them again. I made the booking at 11:30 and was told the package would be collected by 12:30pm and delivered by 2:15pm. It was collected at 11:45am and delivered at 1:15pm. The customer service team who answered my online chat questions were incredibly helpful and the driver who delivered was very polite. Thank you!
Always an EXCELLENT service. Highly recommended and great value.
Hi Claire, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Excellent and efficient service for an important package - thanks you
Hi Keith, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Iā€™m really impressed by the service. Great communication, friendly, helpful, and my parcel was delivered fast and efficiently. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a same day courier service.
Hi Gill, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Excellent service, easy to use website, collection and delivery made exactly on time. Vetu tide vehicle with smart and polite driver
Hi Del, thank you for your review!! we are happy we could help you!! šŸ˜Š we will look forward to working with you again in the future!
FIRST TIME USING TODAY AND VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE, TRACKING AND SUPPORT WILL CERTAINLY USE AGAIN
Hi Melanie, Thank you for taking time out to write such a lovely review. I am glad you are happy with our service! we look forward to working with you again!! :)
Fantastic service. Picked up and dropped off on the times and dates instructed
Hi Kelly, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Excellent service with collection within 1hr.
Hi Giorgio, thank you for taking time out to write us a review, i am glad you are pleased with our service!! :) we look forward to working with you again in the future!! :)
Fantastic service perfect timing šŸ˜ will definitely use again - thank you!
Hi, thank you for your review!! we are happy we could help you!! šŸ˜Š we will look forward to working with you again in the future!!
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.94 based on 285 reviews