NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE Reviews

Carrington
, ,

Tell us how NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE made you happy
Really great service
Surprised how fast and short notice the same day delivery was, and cheaper than the usual couriers. Great customer service and responsive drivers. My company will be using again.
Great service. I had a harddrive transported in excellent time - and the sender didn't put any protective gear around it, which I DO NOT recommend, but the driver was great and took very good care of it.
It was really a wonderful service. The tracking system was accurate and the service met my expectations. Thanks
great communication, punctual and hassle-free
excellent customer service very efficient, transaction as requested superb tracking and notifications from the portal
Very quick response and very helpful. It was a perfect first experience of using this service.
Best courier company I have ever known. Thank you for being excellent at what you do.
Excellent service- very very satisfied. Sender confirmed that driver was very courteous and very prompt and helpful. Equally as the receiver found that the driver was patient and helpful. It was a 30Kg box so not easy!
Service is always very efficient with a quick response. Competitive prices
Super service, competitively priced, easy process and did exactly what they said they would … we will definitely be using again !!! THANKYOU
Very happy with the service. Collected and delivered item in the time stated. I had to call customer services regarding collection and they too were very prompt and helpful. I would definitely use them again and recommend to others.
Great service, very reliable
Great service and platform , would highly recommend .
As always - Outstanding Service delivered right on time! Exceptionally positive communication all the way. Presentable drivers and vehicles: always polite and helpful. The invoicing side is always clear, precise and a joy to process. The website and portal is the only downside, which I hope will be addressed soon.
Very efficient! Will defo be recommending this company and will use their service again!!
Excellent service. I was a little nervous using a courier service to get items to a large exhibition we were exhibiting at. Our driver arrived on time, followed our instructions and provided a smooth and problem free service. Thank you.
I found NationWide via a Google search, in a panic to rescue forgotten shoes two hours away from us for a student travelling that night. I made good use of the chatbox to speak to Liv who calmed me down and checked the booking I had made. It was a brilliant price and the shoes were collected in about 15 minutes to be delivered right away! by far the best value, quickest service we have used and we were able to track the parcel on the website. First class, thank you!
Incredibly quick and reliable service!
Super-easy on-line booking, speedy collection and delivered when they said they would deliver.
NATIONWIDE COURIER SERVICE is rated 4.93 based on 305 reviews