Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Bathrooms

Tell us how Nationwide Bathrooms made you happy

Telephone
"pretty terrible service. I ordered (order no. NWB3/61427) the Heritage Hemsby basin taps and the corresponding Heritage Abingdon Washstand & Blenheim basin with 2 tap holes on their website, added to basket, all fine, the order confirmation confirmed all this, and they delivered only the tap and washstand. Even though their website and order confirmation state the basin is included, they then expect you to pay another £200 for something that you thought was already on the order. I don't know about you but I don't stand for this type of practice. No amount of reasoning could make them understand my frustration. No attempt to honour the original order, just provided a full refund which was my minimum expectation."
"Ordered a bath panel, was told it was in stock, 3 - 7 days delivery! 14 days later still not arrived, sent 2 emails, still no reply. Phoned was told it’ll be delivered Monday waited in all day didn’t arrive, phoned Tuesday told it would be here on Wednesday! Shocking customer service, wouldn’t even think about ordering anything from this company again!"
"Find the best bathroom house on Google and I'm so glad i did. The items I wanted were all in stock at very competitive prices and delivery was made on the day promised. Excellent service !! Would have no hesitation in recommending this company - nationwidebathrooms"
"Think long and hard before you buy based on price from Nationwide Bathrooms..... Advised me over phone of orderi g the wrong taps at the time of buying sink and now will not give me an exchange or refund. Very disappointing. What more can I say...??"
"This company's customer service is terrible. Bought some bathroom units and what turned up initially was not what I ordered. It then took them 3 weeks to send the right versions and when they turned up one of the units was completed smashed and unusable. They avoided telephone calls and emails all the way through the process. Do not buy from them!"
"I recently ordered Shower Enclosures for my new bathroom. The product was great. A big thank you for your customer service. Well done from other and giving great services."
"I purchased a shower tray from nationwide bathroom, the price was excellent and competitive. My product delivered on time by helpfully delivery person without any issues. Thanks. Recommend."
"We always try to save on our hard earn money and trying to find some best deal which will save. Last month I have requirement of some sanitary ware, I checked out different bathroom solutions online store, which are offering my required product. So I selected the nationwide bathroom because they are offering a product in low price against other store. The products were very good. I am very happy. Thanks."
"The product arrived very quickly. I am very happy with nationwide service. I will use their products again."
"This company showed us a good service. Good quality of tap and accessories I purchased. We received our order on time. Well done for giving great services. Thanks for the service!"
"Every product was great and delivered fast on safe package. I am definitely satisfied with my product and will buy again in the future."
"Really pleased with my purchase from nationwide. I Have not 100% checked the item as it's packaged very well, but from what we can see it's just what I wanted. Pleased with the quality and the service received from purchase and delivery."
"Absolutely perfect service. I purchased a shower from Nationwide Bathrooms. The item arrived on time. Well packaged. I would recommend this company to others."
"Very easy to placed order from website. The products prices are on reasonable rate. Fast delivery service."
"Good quality product and good pricing, delivered on time."
"Overall good quality product. worked well. I am satisfied with the products and customer service. Thanks."
"I am very impressed with the company service. Value for money and quick delivery. Recommend."
"We had recently renovated my bathroom. All products are good. They are working great. I am completely satisfied with the purchase of products. Thank you so much."
"Last month I Purchased a wet room panels online from nationwide and was really impressed with their large range of products. My product delivered earlier than expected time and was extremely well packaged."
"Good products, good service and good price. All good. Recommend."
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 4.62 based on 189 reviews