Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Bathrooms

135 Doncaster Road, Barnsley United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Nationwide Bathrooms ?

"Think long and hard before you buy based on price from Nationwide Bathrooms..... Advised me over phone of orderi g the wrong taps at the time of buying sink and now will not give me an exchange or refund. Very disappointing. What more can I say...??"
"This company's customer service is terrible. Bought some bathroom units and what turned up initially was not what I ordered. It then took them 3 weeks to send the right versions and when they turned up one of the units was completed smashed and unusable. They avoided telephone calls and emails all the way through the process. Do not buy from them!"
"I recently ordered Shower Enclosures for my new bathroom. The product was great. A big thank you for your customer service. Well done from other and giving great services."
"I purchased a shower tray from nationwide bathroom, the price was excellent and competitive. My product delivered on time by helpfully delivery person without any issues. Thanks. Recommend."
"We always try to save on our hard earn money and trying to find some best deal which will save. Last month I have requirement of some sanitary ware, I checked out different bathroom solutions online store, which are offering my required product. So I selected the nationwide bathroom because they are offering a product in low price against other store. The products were very good. I am very happy. Thanks."
"The product arrived very quickly. I am very happy with nationwide service. I will use their products again."
"This company showed us a good service. Good quality of tap and accessories I purchased. We received our order on time. Well done for giving great services. Thanks for the service!"
"Every product was great and delivered fast on safe package. I am definitely satisfied with my product and will buy again in the future."
"Really pleased with my purchase from nationwide. I Have not 100% checked the item as it's packaged very well, but from what we can see it's just what I wanted. Pleased with the quality and the service received from purchase and delivery."
"Absolutely perfect service. I purchased a shower from Nationwide Bathrooms. The item arrived on time. Well packaged. I would recommend this company to others."
"Very easy to placed order from website. The products prices are on reasonable rate. Fast delivery service."
"Good quality product and good pricing, delivered on time."
"Overall good quality product. worked well. I am satisfied with the products and customer service. Thanks."
"I am very impressed with the company service. Value for money and quick delivery. Recommend."
"We had recently renovated my bathroom. All products are good. They are working great. I am completely satisfied with the purchase of products. Thank you so much."
"Last month I Purchased a wet room panels online from nationwide and was really impressed with their large range of products. My product delivered earlier than expected time and was extremely well packaged."
"Good products, good service and good price. All good. Recommend."
"Excellent customer service right from the start - was able to talk to someone over the phone right away and they were very helpful. Delivery was quick and on time and goods as expected."
"The staff were very helpful and we were able to choose the delivery date which was great. Good communications throughout ordering process. Highly recommend."
"I love my new bathroom. Good collection of designs, Great customer staff, Low prices, Fast delivery!!! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others."
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 4.66 based on 186 reviews