Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

135 Doncaster Road, United Kingdom

Tell us how Nationwide Bathrooms made you happy
The website was clear and straightforward to use, offering the best price I could find for the items I wanted. Ordering and payment were easy to complete and the order arrived safely and in good time. Recommended.
Possibly the worst company I've had to deal with. placed an order 5 weeks ago. Called numerous times, each time the same line from "customer service" of "I'll check the warehouse and call you back". I was fed this line THREE TIMES. Not one call back and then, 5 weeks after the order. A refund in my account and a flimsy email. 5 weeks of my time wasted. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
Quality product arrived quickly and was exactly as described and of excellent quality. I would have liked a bit more email confirmation at various stages but apart from that great, would recommend it.
I returned goods, still no refund! No reply’s to emails no call backs even being told on 5 separate occasions I would be called back, office hours say open at 9 then messages says it’s closed! I am disgusted with the lack of customer service I would never use this company again, especially if you need to return something for a refund! I was told I would get refunded on Friday still NO refund tried calling again with no joy absolutely disgusted!
Good website and is easy to order. Delivery on the program. The only issue was the excessive packaging at least 6 times the size of the product box. Overall a good service.
Avoid avoid avoid. They lie about delivery, lie about dispatch and now I’ve had to raise a dispute with Paypal to get my money back after I cancelled the order. Buy from anywhere else- no matter how bad they are, they couldn’t be as bad as Nationwide Bathrooms.
I made Order No: NWB3/983837A on 15th April 2022. It still has not arrived! It is now 19/5/2022. I keep getting messages about it coming soon. Apparently its in the delivery warehouse......BUT ITS NOT HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very poor service.
I ordered a vanity unit on 24th April, delivery promised to be 4/5 days. It is now 4 weeks and still nothing arrived. I have chased and they say they will call back later on in the day with an update but they never do. I tried calling and the phones message says it is outside office hours which are 9 until 5:30 even though it is before 5pm. The phones aren't answered and you can't leave a message. Emails are not answered either. Keep saying it will be with you in a few days and it doesn't arrive. I don't understand why they can't just say sorry we don't have the stock, will now try to get my money back!
Bought Bissett radiator from Nationwide arrived poorly powder coated, contacted Nationwide, ignored repeated emails over two months, the asked PayPal again ignored, PayPal asked me to return item at a cost of jut under £50 for a refund. This company is so much hassle to deal with, I have now asked my bank to help with the refund of delivery costs, they price it low leave you stranded. I dealt with Andrew who kept blaming Mike, they also use another name Galco to throw off the disputes process Service
I would recommend Nationwide Bathrooms to everyone and i have already recommanded it to all friends and relatives. Excellent service, good quality, good price and excellent return and exchange policy. If you buy anything from Nationwide Bathroom you will never regret it.
I highly recommend Nationwide Bathrooms the quality and value of the products, speedy delivery, friendly delivery man, and great customer service, also the great website .overall excellent.
Useless - they don't answer their phone or emails, paid for an item and been trying to get in touch for over a month. I would avoid this company and shop elsewhere! There's isn't an option to give 0 stars so one is the
This company do not answer their phones and do not reply to emails. What can I say?????
Can't faulty them excellent service the only problem we had was they put the wrong phone number down so we didn't get the call to say they were coming but got an email with 2 hr time slot so everything was fine Good quality tiles and cheaper than elsewhere.
Excellent customer service. One item on the order had a longer delivery time so it was sent directly from the supplier and arrived on the same day as the rest of the items ordered. I received telephone updates of the action taken and it is comforting when people take the trouble to communicate well.
After having difficulty sourcing the right items for the job, I found what I was looking for on Nationwide Bathrooms. Prices are competitive, quality is excellent and delivery is as promised, even to the Isle of Wight. I will definitely be using it again!
We had excellent service from Nationwide Bathrooms. The installation went very smoothly and the fitter was brilliant. He was very attentive to our needs and clean and tidy throughout. Would definitely recommend them and use them again. The bathroom upgrade is just what we were looking for.
Very well-priced item and despatched quickly. Received in good condition but yet to fit the tap so I can't comment on the product as such. The easy ordering process with easy to navigate website. All good and pleased with service received.
Great range of products. Easy to select products, check availability and choose the date of delivery. The bathroom sink, unit, and tap all arrived in good condition, and the plumber fitted them with no problems. Slight niggle, pallet delivery is a bit strange for domestic goods.
Excellent service from start to finish very quickly dispatched & received & excellent customer service, I wouldn't hesitate to use again or recommend, new kitchen sink looks fabulous too so 5***** all round.
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 3.34 based on 581 reviews