Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

Could Be Better
Read Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

135 Doncaster Road, United Kingdom

Tell us how Nationwide Bathrooms made you happy
Did not provide any information about the purchase. No order confirmation e-mail, No payment confirmation e-mail, No purchase receipt/invoice, no e-mail for delivery issues, no e-mail for out of stock items, No phone call. ZERO communication. Promised 3-5 working days delivery. After 15 working days, I have not received the items yet—no sign from them to say anything.
My dealings with members of staff, was really good. Both helpful and with a sense of humour. The advice was good as I am a novice ordering bathrooms. The product arrived well packed and driver very helpful as lorry could not get to us because of narrow lanes. I had to chase delivery but date given was adhered to. Product looks value for money.
Ordered bath side which had not arrived after more than two weeks. Requested refund twice by email and had no reply on both occasions. Requested refund by phone but had to call back several days later and insist they did this whilst I was still on the phone. A dreadful shopping experience.
One of very few online suppliers who (the customer) with respect. The human touch is also awesome. they don't hide their contact details like many other online retail websites, they're ever so helpful and polite when you do call them.
Please be warned about this company. Refused to give refund because I had wrapped parcel with brown tape on the outside even though product was returned intact. Did not return my calls/email. Poor standard of customer care. Do not use
Order received promptly and it was just what I needed. The rail is very substantial compared to others I have seen. It was easy to assemble and install and looks great.
I have been waiting nearly a month for my order with no commination whatsoever. I have sent several emails and not had a single response. Vey unsatisfied and will not be using this company again. who know if I will ever receive my order?
Fantastic service, easy to navigate website with packages clearly explained and despatched within 48hrs of ordering.
Rubbish return policy-wouldn't accept back perfect condition pan because of 'after 14 day no returns policy' You guys lost quite a bit more trade from me because of this!
Good range of products from tiles to bathroom furniture. We have our vanity unit and a few other items from Nationwide Bathrooms and couldn't be happier. Their customer service was also great, Staff were very helpful in helping us find the right products.
Absolutely amazing quality bathroom suite for a fraction of the price! Went above and beyond with helping us with ordering, delayed delivery and so on. Brilliant customer service with a brilliant can do attitude and the stock and suites to match! Over all amazing experience and service highly.
I recently bought a bathroom basin. It was very good value compared to other sites. Unfortunately the basin arrived broken, I called Nationwide Bathrooms and was called back within an hour and had a forth basin delivered 3 days later. Very impressed.
Customer support is appalling. Queries are DEFINITELY not responded to. Emails are not answered. Delivery was so late, despite assurances that it would be with us instantly, that we cancelled the order - and a week later the product arrived. We should've rejected the delivery - but because the packaging didn't say "Nationwide Bathrooms" we assumed it was from the alternative supplier we went to. Now attempting to return it, it's not going well. Anyone want a 46kg shower tray? Returns process is dreadful.
I was a little apprehensive about buying this vanity unit, with only having seen it online! I need not have worried! I am totally delighted with the quality, appearance and cost of this product, and with the service received from bathroom city. All the staff I dealt with were polite, helpful and informative. I have no hesitation in recommending the company, or the product.
From an easy-to-navigate web site to a friendly, polite sales team backed up with delivery made on the day and time agreed topped off with quality products at very good prices. I will certainly use Nationwide bathrooms again and would recommend them to others
Super speedy delivery! Delivered in 2 days rather than the stated 5-10 days. Kept informed all the way, so knew where it was up to. Would definitely recommend.
Ordered a toilet with seat which arrived promptly in a couple of days. Unfortunately the toilet seat lid was broken, I called and was told to email a picture. I received a reply within half an hour apologising and stating a new seat would be delivered in 2 days time. Excellent customer service. Would recommend.
A few issues with delivery but there was always someone at the end of the phone and everything was resolved quickly and with great service. The items are very good quality and am very pleased with all of it.
AVOID! Ordered a product over 3 weeks ago and was told that it would be delivered within 5 working days. Each week that passed I was told it will be delivered on the following Monday or Tuesday at the latest but only just been told they have received it themselves, 3 weeks after ordering. What a joke. Constantly having to do the chasing with this company. I was told that we would receive a call 24 hours before delivery to select a delivery time but shockingly, they just turned up whilst I wasn't at the property because no one notified us. Awful customer service. Live chat is never on, it's a leave a message but we'll never contact you type of thing. I would highly recommend spending your money elsewhere. I actually can't believe on the review page it says average delivery time is 'Next Day', what a load of rubbish.
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 3.27 based on 407 reviews