Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Bathrooms

135 Doncaster Road, Barnsley United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Nationwide Bathrooms?

167 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nathan Stephenson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nationwide Bathrooms in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nathan Stephenson
Verified Reviewer
"I love my new bathroom. Good collection of designs, Great customer staff, Low prices, Fast delivery!!! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others."
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you for Nationwide Bathroom’s team. You did a fantastic job to renovate my bathroom and I can truly say it was stunning. Wish you all the success of your future. Will highly recommend to all."
"I received a great service from nationwide bathrooms. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Product Delivered on time"
"Ordered Aluminum Cabinets from Nationwide Bathrooms and the price was very cheaper than others. The staff was very helpful and has a good knowledge of their products."
John S Stevens
Verified Reviewer
"I had a great experience with Nationwide Bathrooms. I am very happy with service. Fantastic selection of tiles, both in style, quality and price to meet everyone needs. Very pleased with the finished articles!!! Thank you to Nationwide Bathrooms."
"Good customer service, good quality product, Helpful and knowledgeable staff. Very efficient delivery. Recommend."
"I am fully satisfied with the nationwide Bathrooms service. I ordered a bath shower and it is excellent, better the other showrooms and much cheaper too."
Very Happy With The Service And Product
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks Nationwide Bathrooms for excellent service with good product quality. I am very happy after receiving the product. it was Packed very well and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend this company for others."
Kim Richards
Verified Reviewer
"Great savings and good range. Goods arrived exactly on time in perfect condition. Website very accessible and excellent range. Good customer services, good communications. Recommended"
"Extremely happy with the quality of the products, I ordered. Fantastic packing with good services. I will definitely use this company again."
George Watson
Verified Reviewer
"Love my new bathroom!!After buying the products, my bathroom looks beautiful and elegant. Thanks to Nationwide Bathroom for providing best services. Great job!!"
"I recently bought taps, stopcocks, thermostatic valves and various other items from Nationwide Bathroom. Their customer services were great and always friendly. If anyone needs quality products at the best price then I will recommend Nationwide Bathroom. Great staff and products!"
Fernando Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"All latest, stylish and branded bathroom products in one place. Nationwide products give our bathrooms a modish look. Here we can buy wide ranges of bathroom products from maximum no. of brands at affordable price."
"Good service, sensible price, and item fitted well in the bathroom. I will use again & recommend."
"After searching many bathroom products companies, I found the nationwide bathroom; it is the best choice for my bathroom. Here are many bathrooms products with different brands. Live chat is the best option for any problem. The price is also very reasonable."
Roberta Fletcher
Unverified Reviewer
"We got the best price and the order was delivered safely and on time. Keenly priced products and well packaged. Thanks, Nationwide Bathrooms Company. The brilliant supplier with a very competitive price."
"Last week I was checking out the nationwide site to some bathroom products order so I called to nationwide customer service for product availability in stock. They are friendly helpful customer service. I would use again & recommend."
Brittany Fleming
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent products at great prices, delivery is perfect as well secure. Here we can buy wide ranges of bathroom products from maximum no. of brands at affordable price."
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 4.66 based on 167 reviews