Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Bathrooms

135 Doncaster Road, Barnsley United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Nationwide Bathrooms?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

117 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Meleney Ross

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nationwide Bathrooms in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Meleney Ross
Verified Reviewer
"Bought faucet from nationwide as they offering it at best prices. It is a great faucet and I am more than happy with the service and the quality of the product."
Jorge Thomson
Verified Reviewer
"I bought a Grohe faucet from nationwide. It is modern looking and very solid. You can tell it is a top quality product. I love how the water comes out without any air bubbles."
Christy Walsh
Verified Reviewer
"Last month, I received a Crosswater Waldorf tap from nationwide. It has heavy brass construction nice polished chrome finish. So far never drips, feels substantial and looks great well worth the price."
"I always like to deal with the site where we can find the required product without any difficulty. Because of this, I like the nationwide their site is easy to understand to buy a product with variety of option."
Parviz Holmes
Verified Reviewer
"Pleasure to deal with nationwide bathrooms, they offer a variety of bathroom product at discounted price. They easily understand my query regarding required product and help me with the detail."
Faddey Murray
Verified Reviewer
"I always like the online store who delivered the product on time. So because of this I made my order from nationwide they offered my product at discounted price and delivered it on time."
Jacques Khan
Verified Reviewer
"I am in the business of civil construction from last 5 years and dealing with different supplier of the product. From last 1 year I am dealing with nationwide, they delivered my entire order product within estimate time."
"I always prefer to do online shopping instead of brick and motor. Recently I made an order for my newly built bathroom from nationwide because they offer my required product at discounted price."
Nanook Robertson
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient delivery service. They always delivered my order within estimate time. Their delivery boys are polite and helpful. They drop the product according to my requirement."
"I live in outskirt of the town, so it is not possible for me to go every time in town to buy goods. I mostly prefer online platform to fulfill my needs. First time I made my order for my bathrooms solution with nationwide. They are offering my required product at low price from others and delivered it within estimate time."
"Bought new toilet to match a new washlet we received as a gift, and it is an excellent toilet. I have only had it for a week so far, so can't speak to its long-term efficacy. But it installed easily, matched the washlet perfectly, no leaks, no complaints!"
Ceylon Simpson
Verified Reviewer
"My husband and I pleased with this purchase from nationwide and glad we payed the extra dollars for a better quality toilet."
Arden Miller
Verified Reviewer
"Not yet fitted. I am happy with the whole experience so far from ordering to delivery. I did not notice any genuine complaints in the reviews so felt confident in making my purchase."
Anson Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"First thing to say is I haven't totally unwrapped shower yet, but outer packing looks perfect so fingers crossed. However the ordering, customer service, delivery and price have been brilliant. All good so far nothing negative to say at all."
Jesse Hughes
Verified Reviewer
"Very impressed with the delivery guys and they are very helpful. They stacking everything in the front of room and checking everything off to make sure nothing was missing from my order. The best part is that they are not in hurry."
"I spent a great deal of money with Nationwide and after having a slight problem with one of the items after it had been fitted their Customer service Department told me that their responsibility for quality issues ends 3 days after delivery."
"Last week I am searching for shower system. Fortunately I see the sale with huge discount on Grohe Euphoria shower system offering by nationwide. I find myself lucky and instantly made my order. I also like that they delivered my order within estimate time as mention by them."
Caleb Morgan
Verified Reviewer
"They have supporting consumer service, firstly I talk to them over chat for my requirement of bathroom solution. Then they called me to clarify my doubt. I like the way how they handle my query and resolve it swiftly."
Austin Martin
Verified Reviewer
"All products arrived on time and in good condition as described on website and packing of products are perfect. Delivery boy delivered the product with care and he is very helpful."
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 4.56 based on 117 reviews