Nationwide Bathrooms Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Bathrooms

135 Doncaster Road, Barnsley United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Nationwide Bathrooms ?

Clara D. Blue
Verified Reviewer
"I recently ordered Shower Enclosures for my new bathroom. The product was great. A big thank you for your customer service. Well done from other and giving great services."
Elliot William
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased a shower tray from nationwide bathroom, the price was excellent and competitive. My product delivered on time by helpfully delivery person without any issues. Thanks. Recommend."
"We always try to save on our hard earn money and trying to find some best deal which will save. Last month I have requirement of some sanitary ware, I checked out different bathroom solutions online store, which are offering my required product. So I selected the nationwide bathroom because they are offering a product in low price against other store. The products were very good. I am very happy. Thanks."
"The product arrived very quickly. I am very happy with nationwide service. I will use their products again."
"This company showed us a good service. Good quality of tap and accessories I purchased. We received our order on time. Well done for giving great services. Thanks for the service!"
"Every product was great and delivered fast on safe package. I am definitely satisfied with my product and will buy again in the future."
"Really pleased with my purchase from nationwide. I Have not 100% checked the item as it's packaged very well, but from what we can see it's just what I wanted. Pleased with the quality and the service received from purchase and delivery."
David Wallace
Verified Reviewer
"Absolutely perfect service. I purchased a shower from Nationwide Bathrooms. The item arrived on time. Well packaged. I would recommend this company to others."
"Very easy to placed order from website. The products prices are on reasonable rate. Fast delivery service."
Daisy Bartlett
Verified Reviewer
"Good quality product and good pricing, delivered on time."
Nathan Dobson
Unverified Reviewer
"Overall good quality product. worked well. I am satisfied with the products and customer service. Thanks."
Cerys Reeves
Verified Reviewer
"I am very impressed with the company service. Value for money and quick delivery. Recommend."
"We had recently renovated my bathroom. All products are good. They are working great. I am completely satisfied with the purchase of products. Thank you so much."
Robert Perez
Verified Reviewer
"Last month I Purchased a wet room panels online from nationwide and was really impressed with their large range of products. My product delivered earlier than expected time and was extremely well packaged."
"Good products, good service and good price. All good. Recommend."
"Excellent customer service right from the start - was able to talk to someone over the phone right away and they were very helpful. Delivery was quick and on time and goods as expected."
"The staff were very helpful and we were able to choose the delivery date which was great. Good communications throughout ordering process. Highly recommend."
Nathan Stephenson
Verified Reviewer
"I love my new bathroom. Good collection of designs, Great customer staff, Low prices, Fast delivery!!! I would not hesitate to recommend this company to others."
"Just wanted to say a huge thank you for Nationwide Bathroom’s team. You did a fantastic job to renovate my bathroom and I can truly say it was stunning. Wish you all the success of your future. Will highly recommend to all."
"I received a great service from nationwide bathrooms. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Product Delivered on time"
Nationwide Bathrooms is rated 4.70 based on 184 reviews