national moves Reviews

of reviewers recommend national moves
Read national moves Reviews

About national moves:

We are proud to be at the forefront of everything relocation across the capital. Experience is key & we pride ourselves on hiring industry professionals and as such every one of our employees have a minimum of 3 years industry experience as a prerequisite for working within our organisation.

At National Moves every customer is entitled to our price match promise in order to achieve the perfect balance between a high quality service and unbeatable value.

customerservices@nationalmoves.co.uk

Head Office85 Great Portland StreetLondonW1W 7NT

My tabletop got scratched and I had to wait 3 months for a replacement, not happy with that. At least it got replaced at the end and the company in general…just felt like they cared.
Lost 1 star due to customer services being unavailable by telephone. Well, the fact I had to wait for nearly 10 minutes is just a bit too long, but overall I am pleased cant lie.
Driver tracking was reassuring and our given collection time was 12- 1 pm. Service on collection was by the book with all the heavy furniture collected and delivered to a new address. Good value for money overall I'd say.
Found National Moves to be very good company, moved my gear from a storage unit in Watford to Weston super mare on time and on the date that we agreed, 4 stars
Felt completely rushed, everything happened a bit too quick to be honest, I like that but it was just a bit to rapid, should of tken a bit more care, the team didn’t ask me how I was, the clearly get paid on a day rate because they just wanted to get the job done as quick as possible BUT THERE IS A BALANCE GUYS. Anyway, good value for money
Everything well executed but for driver arriving to drop off 30 mins early. Having said that, he waited patiently for me to get there and could not have been more helpful. Would definitely use again.
Excellent experience! I had four vans over two days for my move and all drivers were very helpful, polite and made my move a very smooth one! I would highly recommend!
Gavin and his buddy, who I’ve nicknamed Stacey because I don’t know his name, were hilarious! Sound lads, a good moving team, highly recommended
Excellent service. Van arrived on time and the men packed it up very quickly and smoothly. The men were very nice and friendly and nothing was too much trouble, Will definitely recommend you and use you again. Thank you
Good efficient service despite a few booking glitches and inability to get an answer on customer service phone line. Live chat worked well to sort out the problems, men turned up on time and did the job very smoothly.
Good service and value for money. Drivers were punctual and communicated well about the work that they need to perform before starting loading. From the moving, nothing broke, the service was very good and quick.
Great service - easy to book, great price and excellent service on the day- friendly, helpful and efficient. Highly recommended.
Great service apart from not being informed the day before of approximate collection time. The team on the day kept me fully informed of his arrival time and when they were slightly delayed. I would definitely recommend.
Guys arrived earlier than expected, that’s why I'm docking a star! But a very good service.
Hardworking. People Careful and co-operative throughout. No damages or losses whatsoever. Everything that needed to be done was done WELL Excellent Value for money. I would hire again.
I found it a very well run service, I was kept fully informed by the guys of what was happing at the pickup. The tracking worked well. 2 small pieces of furniture delivered for £70.00, beat that
I found the process really easy. From getting my quote to the delivery. The gentleman I spoke to arrange the delivery date was most helpful. I changed my mind on what was and wasn't going on numerous occasions. Doing this online was a very easy process. The collection and delivery went very smoothly. I would recommend National Moves to all my family and friends.
I picked this firm out of a hat and would use them again. Fair rates, they do what they say they'll do, no fuss. There was an initial blip when they got the instructions wrong, quickly put right so watch that. Otherwise a very sleek operation.
I was expecting a normal-sized removals van but the one that arrived was larger than I expected. The two guys who came worked like trojans and loaded the van in just 2 hours. At the other end, the unloading was just as speedy again with no issues. 6 months ago I booked a removal with a traditional company using a large vehicle with 3 men. This removal took 6 hours and several items and paintwork were damaged. Given the recent experience, I will always book removals through national moves in the future. It's safer, faster and a lot cheaper!!
national moves is rated 4.67 based on 43 reviews