National Timber Buildings Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Timber Buildings
Over 7 Days
Read National Timber Buildings Reviews

About National Timber Buildings:

National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings
Ashford Road
Bounds Gate Corner
Badlesmere

Tell us how National Timber Buildings made you happy
Easy to deal with, plans came back within an hour or so! Turned up when they said they would and good quality product. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you.
The guys arrived promptly, got to work quickly and although there was a problem with one of the skids not fitting properly, it was quickly rectified and the building was completed by early afternoon. The guys were polite and courteous, drank tea and had a laugh with us. All together a good experience and I will be purchasing another building for my motors as soon as possible now that the horse has his own castle ! I previously bought a stable and tack room and think National are the best ! ! :) :)
I have purchased a mobile stable unit and mobile field shelter. Both are superbly manufactured. The installation was superb and interaction with the office very good. Thank you!
Good products and good service
Fab stables, great communication and put up in a day. Two very happy ponies!
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Extremely good service
Excellent quality, service and value throughout. Highly recommended!
I ordered a bespoke garden office building from National Timber Buildings, which was delivered and installed last month. The whole process from our initial chat about design, through delivery and installation was very professionally handled and the team were brilliant. I am really pleased with the quality of my building, which looks absolutely fantastic. I highly recommend National Timber Buildings and would not hesitate to use them again.
Excellent quality and value. Really good team. I’ve had 3 small shelters and one large one and they are all fantastic. Great team of erectors too. Always thorough and efficient.
Everything was excellent from the ease of ordering, the installation of the building and the quality and finish. My new carriage barn has been much admired and I am completely satisfied and pleased with my purchase.
Building number two from national I really rate the service and quality will be back again
Just tried Ciate London for the first time. Lovely brand, beautiful packaging and great makeup. Recommended 😻
awful arrived late , ignored calls and emails and shed leaks badly
I used national stables approximately 15 years ago and was so pleased with them at that time. I had no hesitation in using them again for a new project and again they were brilliant. The service was amazing and the chaps that built them have an incredible work rate, thoroughly recommend
They could not have been more helpful on the phone when discussing options, they even brought my delivery date forward by a week which was so helpful. They were efficient and were no trouble when erecting the stables - I would thoroughly recommend them.
We bought two buildings, very good quality, good service!
This is the second time we've ordered from National Timber Buildings and we can't fault the service in any way. The product is of a very high standard and the lovely gentlemen who erect the buildings are professional, polite and do an excellent job. We wouldn't go anywhere else! Highly recommended!
The men who built our mobile stables could not have been more hard working and obliging. Building the stables in driving wind and rain. I am delighted with the stables and the service that I received. I chose National following an internet search and after speaking to many other suppliers who all had very long lead times. From the person who answered the phone and took my order, to the men who worked tirelessly to build what I asked for, the good service I received has been a breath of fresh air.
fantastic product, great service right from initial contact to delivery, many thanks.
Excellent customer service from beginning to end. Fab product
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.71 based on 241 reviews