National Timber Buildings Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Timber Buildings
Over 7 Days
Read National Timber Buildings Reviews

About National Timber Buildings:

National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings
Ashford Road
Bounds Gate Corner
Badlesmere

Tell us how National Timber Buildings made you happy
I am so pleased with my workshop. Build quality is very good. The guys arrived on time and had the workshop up and ready in about 5 hours. They spent the time to put it together really well. Communication with the team was excellent from the very start and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
I own several National Stables buildings and I highly recommend them whenever I can. The quality is excellent and the service superb. For the best deal always ask for Lee ! Thank you, I am delighted.
A fabulous review! Thank you so much.
Very good quality buildings and well fitted within the time frame stated.
Thank you for your great review.
A very happy customer now of two buildings Jw little chart
Thank you for your 5 star review!
From start to finish 5 star service, product is off very high standard. Ring the office and they are always helpful. Building delivered and put up when arranged on ordering. The 2 people who delivered it and put it up where absolutely great you could not wish for better lads. They where here 2 days did the job to a very high standard. I can not praise them enough no mess left at all. Building put up professionally, the whole team at national timber buildings are 5 star would highly recommend to anyone. There is a old saying you get what you pay for yes I could have gone else where and saved a few quid, but we spent months looking at stables and choose national because the quality of building was alot higher than anyone else's. It was well worth the extra few pounds best thing we have bought in quite a while.
Thank you for a fabulous five star review!
Brilliant job done. Quality of wood better than I was expecting. Thanks
Thank you for a 5 star review, we are very pleased the building has exceeded your expectations.
Good quality and quickly put together.
Thank you for a 5 star review!
Super shelter, arrived early and built quickly and well. Horses love it! Thanks !
Thank you for the 5 star review! We're pleased your horses are happy!
Very good service and easy to design what I wanted with their help. Quality is good and very good value. Fitters were very helpful and did a good job Would definitely recommend this company.
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Thank you for a lovely review, the picture looks great!
Pleased with my stables bought as a DIY kit. Communication was great . Highly recommend
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Thank you for a great review, fantastic picture too!
Organising the design and installation of our field shelter was simple which was a real relief! Their design team were easy to communicate with and understood what we needed very quickly. Once the date for our install arrived, the team turned up and quickly assembled the field shelter where we needed it and left the site clean and tidy and recommended a maintenance process to follow to maintain the shelter in good condition
Great review, thank you!
The service was excellent from the point of placing my order to the erection of the stables. Staff were professional but helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend National and have another build in the future. Thank you all do much. Rebecca Seward-Smith
Thank you for a great review. We look forward to speaking to you about future buildings.
Trevor and Andrew arrived as scheduled, got to work immediately, and the whole re-roofing job was finished five hours later. They were cheerful, knew their jobs, and declined all offers of cups of tea! We're impressed also with the efficiency and friendliness of telephone contacts, and the fact that they still had the original plans from 12 years ago. Good experience all round!
So pleased with my horses new shelter, the guys were friendly, and fast, shelter is amazing quality.
We are exceptionally pleased with the quality of the two buildings and extremely pleased with the two chaps who put them together on site. They worked very hard all day and were polite, personable and professional. Many thanks.
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Outstanding service from start to finish.. fantastic quality field shelter and will definitely be buying again
Easy to deal with, plans came back within an hour or so! Turned up when they said they would and good quality product. Couldn't ask for more. Thank you.
The guys arrived promptly, got to work quickly and although there was a problem with one of the skids not fitting properly, it was quickly rectified and the building was completed by early afternoon. The guys were polite and courteous, drank tea and had a laugh with us. All together a good experience and I will be purchasing another building for my motors as soon as possible now that the horse has his own castle ! I previously bought a stable and tack room and think National are the best ! ! :) :)
I have purchased a mobile stable unit and mobile field shelter. Both are superbly manufactured. The installation was superb and interaction with the office very good. Thank you!
Good products and good service
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.71 based on 258 reviews