National Timber Buildings Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend National Timber Buildings

About National Timber Buildings: National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings
Ashford Road
Bounds Gate Corner
Badlesmere

Click Here

Tell us how National Timber Buildings made you happy

Over 7 Days
"A quick efficient company second set of stables ordered last set over ten years ago still same great service and prompt delivery and build"
"I purchased a shed from National TimberBuildings and am so happy with it. The quality of the wood is really good all the staff were extremely helpful."
"Good value stable, friendly and knowledgeable staff"
"Very good well built and erected by professional guys who know there job and extremely helpful"
"The team at National Timber Buildings is outstanding from the initial enquiry with Grace to the installation team of Paul and Dave, I can not praise this business enough, they are extremely helpful from the outset to completion. how hard they all work to bring everything together is commendable, professional but extremely friendly business I would recommend anyone looking to purchase stables to check these out. Great job love my stables ! :-) Natalie"
"On time, excellent service & very helpful staff"
"Great service!"
"Brilliant service and guys on-site we professional and polite, i would highly recommend your company in the future and have some more projects coming up that i will definitely be contacting you for advise and pricing. many thanks again"
"Great product, great service and well satisfied with my carriage barn"
"Great building, the two guys who put it up were good ,the only thing that stopped me rating 5 stars was the erection date was put back"
"We needed a custom made stable for our Shetland pony. National Timber Stables visited us to see where we wanted to put the stable and discussed our requirements. We are very happy with the quality of the stable and will continue you buy from them in the future."
"Very good service and quality."
"Excellent building arrived on time. Pony very happy with his new shelter."
"Great customer service. Quality products. Fitters were professional in their work and their conduct. Building was erected accurately and fast and the site was left clean. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you."
"They were great at asking all my questions about what sort of shelter I needed....then once ordered the process was so easy and professional."
"Great service as usual. This is our 3rd order from National Stables and the whole customer experience is first class from start to finish. We will be back!"
"What a crew - you are very lucky to have such professional and hardworking guys. They never stopped and did everything in their power to provide us with a great building. Darren, Paul and Dave could not have done more. In this day and age, we have become accustomed to having to accept mediocre and it has become pretty much the norm. National Timber Buildings are definately not the norm. The standard of the finished barn is superb and the service provided by everyone, including Edward through the ordering and planning process, has been excellent. We are almost 500 miles from your base in Ashford, however, no Scottish company were able to compare in price and quality for the job, which is astonishing when you think of the travelling and hotel costs for the crew. Thank you from a happy customer. I will be singing your praises for a long time to come."
"Best company I have ever done business with. Darren, Paul and Dave completed our 10 box barn in a record 4 days! And the quality of the build is 5*. I cannot emphasise how happy I am!"
"Excellent customer service from the first day we walked in. We had lots of support throughout the planning permission stage and Lee was very accommodating with changes in plans and materials. Build was hassle free with queries dealt with promptly and we are more than pleased with our American barn."
"Very reliable professional company, extremely pleased with our new garden shed. Thank you."
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.69 based on 185 reviews