National Timber Buildings Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Timber Buildings
Over 7 Days
Read National Timber Buildings Reviews

About National Timber Buildings:

National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings
Ashford Road
Bounds Gate Corner
Badlesmere

Tell us how National Timber Buildings made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I purchased a 12 x 24ft field shelter which was erected December 2019. The two gentlemen who arrived exactly when expected were ultra professional and helpful, and I was impressed by their work rate as they quickly did their job. The advice they gave me regarding pinning down was spot on and the shelter survived the gales and is still looking pristine. Very pleased and would recommend. All very easy and horses been using it. Many thanks National!
Great, friendly communication from my first enquiry, and then amazingly quick turnaround time from informing them we had planning permission to the field shelter being delivered and installed. Not the cheapest quote we received, but chose them based on quality, and the quality of the finished building really is outstanding. The installation team were brilliant, coping with challenging site access and very high winds.

They catered for bespoke sizing and design elements; as a result we've ended up with a really stunning finished product. Would happily use National Stables for any future timber building requirements we have, and would highly recommend them.
As ever, great service from National Timber Buildings! Friendly, professional and straightforward process from ordering to delivery. Definitely a 5* from me!
field shelter is getting excellent comments from visitors re how good it looks.
Not had time to use it yet though, will let you know in a years time! Good service at installation. Builders came on time and did an excellent job of work
Quality service and product from start to finish. What an impressive outfit - would highly recommend to others.
I am really pleased with the building, it fits and looks perfect.
The base was laid by a recommended contractor, this ensured the building was erected without issue.
The office team I found to be very professional and very quick to reply to all correspondence.
The fitting team were also very professional, hardworking and polite.
I will be a returning customer if I ever need anything else in the future.
From the first enquiry to delivery and installation the communication was very good. It was delivered and erected quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the field shelter.
Excellent product. Exactly what we wanted. Very helpful when ordering and brilliant assembly service
Excellent help and advice throughout as well as efficient, tidy and great fitters. Mobile shelter is great and much appreciated by our horses - especially as the weather is so bad!
First I had four stables, a hay barn and wash bay erected - from the start the hay barn roof leaked, ( I informed national from the start)then national said when they are in the area they will come and fix it.
After a few months they did come and put foam in the roof....because they thought it was from driving rain but I said from the start it was not.....it was summertime so not much rain...
I ordered a barn with 7 stables.....my brand new big barn also leaks!!! Not in one place but in 4 places!!! I have plenty pictures of evidence. I contacted national several times...they said they are rarely in our area, so it would be sometime before it can be sorted out. The only way they would come sooner is if I ordered field shelters!!! (Which I need).... I have spent over 40k in total and I am utterly disgusted how bad the after sales service is!!! I do not recommend this company.
I am thrilled with my double field shelter, choosing the right style and supplier was quite overwhelming! National Timer Buildings had such personal service and offered a very good price for a very substantial sturdy building. From ordering to assembly the process was very smooth and it was delivered earlier than originally forecast! thank you to the team.
It's the third shelter we have now purchased from you and same as before the lads came on time with no fuss.
The shelter was erected in no time and the quality is first class.
The guys that came to erect the stables were prompt on time ,extremely helpful, skillful fast workers with a very pleasant manner. Excellent profesional work , a pukker job. When we need a tack room tacked on the end later on this year the job will be coming your way. The guys were a credit to your company.
Very good service and finish.
Brilliant service and instillation.
Ordered and delivered exactly as expected and very happy with the result.
Folks in the office kept me up to date with progress and the fitters were pleasant and efficient. Looks like quality craftsmanship and particularly like the quality of the galvanized runners! Would definitely use again!
Easy to use website. Lee was particularly helpful in providing a speedy quote for custom modifications. 24' mobile filed shelter delivered to site and assembled (in Cornwall) just 1 month after placing order. The assembly team could not have been more pleasant or helpful - they did a first class job and left the site neat and tidy. The Field Shelter is really solid and well made. First class from start to finish!
We are pleased with the building, but think a site visit would be helpful as when the plans arrived you are told of limitations by erectors, we had a lovely couple of guys who were very helpful and worked in pouring rain. Also think the doors should at least have pull handles not just slide bolts, for the amount charged.
Friendly helpful staff at site. Competitive prices.Very well made shed, delivered as promised and swiftly and very expertly erected. Excellence all round.
Thanks to all at National Timber Buildings, excellent service from start to finish, the quality of our stable block is excellent and Paul and Darren did a great job of erecting it. Many thanks 😀
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.71 based on 209 reviews