National Timber Buildings Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Timber Buildings
Over 7 Days
Read National Timber Buildings Reviews

About National Timber Buildings:

National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings
Ashford Road
Bounds Gate Corner
Badlesmere

Tell us how National Timber Buildings made you happy
They could not have been more helpful on the phone when discussing options, they even brought my delivery date forward by a week which was so helpful. They were efficient and were no trouble when erecting the stables - I would thoroughly recommend them.
We bought two buildings, very good quality, good service!
This is the second time we've ordered from National Timber Buildings and we can't fault the service in any way. The product is of a very high standard and the lovely gentlemen who erect the buildings are professional, polite and do an excellent job. We wouldn't go anywhere else! Highly recommended!
The men who built our mobile stables could not have been more hard working and obliging. Building the stables in driving wind and rain. I am delighted with the stables and the service that I received.

I chose National following an internet search and after speaking to many other suppliers who all had very long lead times. From the person who answered the phone and took my order, to the men who worked tirelessly to build what I asked for, the good service I received has been a breath of fresh air.
fantastic product, great service right from initial contact to delivery, many thanks.
Excellent customer service from beginning to end. Fab product
We bought a double stable unit with tack room, we are very pleased with it, the service was also excellent. Maggie Berkshire
Very pleased with our stables. They were erected quickly by 2 polite workers.
I had two stables and tack room (12 * 36 feet) installed early October. National were very easy to deal with, accommodated some late revisions, delivered on time and fitters were great. I used National on friends recommendation and have been very happy with the decision.
Excellent quality building. Guys worked hard to complete our field stables so quickly. Would highly recommend and use again.
great shed, plans are easy to read and follow, delivery was on time and the fitters were excellent,
I had my first fit of National stables 9 years ago , I was happy with them and therefore returned to them so that my yard matches just over a year ago - we had a normal 12x12 stable that is absolutely fine but we also had a 16x16 box which very quickly went VERY mouldy due to lack of ventilation - when I first contacted them they tried everything out the blame back on me ( bedding etc ) but the stable was treated exactly as the others are - the mould in the roof and walls get very quickly and I was worried about respitory problems - after a lot of work I did manage to get them to change the roof and they decided to put in roof vents ( although on my return I had two head height vents that blow into the horses face ) I have and am still awaiting Perspex windows so I can adjust the wind that blows in - I was promised that walls would be washed down to get rid of the mould - they did them send me the money to replace the bottom boards that were so mouldy but I have had to put boarding to the top to hide the awful mould ( of which they will not contribute ) a true story of poor customer service after the money is in the bank - a year old stable that looks worse than my 9 year old ones - the other one fitted at the time looks like new !!!! Such a shame as I wanted more stables to match but the poor customer service has left a bad taste in my mouth 😢
Excellent service, prompt arrival, super quick assembly, really enjoying admiring my stables daily
Excellent service from quote through to installation. There was a delay in the delivery and installation but only because of the lock down. Kept me informed throughout. Very good quality field shelter exactly what we were expecting.
We couldn’t be happier with our barn/carport. The team were so professional, helpful and friendly from initial drawings to the finish. Really reasonable price for a very robust and beautiful structure. Absolutely delighted.
Very efficient operation. Good quality building and workmanship.
National Timber Buildings provide an excellent service. They were willing to give my builder clear instructions on the 'phone when we were uncertain about the precise base dimensions and on the day of erection they were fast, independent and uncomplaining about the 20 metre uphill carry to the site. The completed shed is excellent and is the envy of all my friends. One suggestion: you should offer a premium service to install M6 bolts at 130mm for the hinges and M6 bolts at 75mm for the door to provide better security. This would have saved me a couple of hours of work post-construction.
Excellent customer communication. Buildings exceeded expectations, delivered on time.
Hard working team, no complaints.
I purchased a 12 x 24ft field shelter which was erected December 2019. The two gentlemen who arrived exactly when expected were ultra professional and helpful, and I was impressed by their work rate as they quickly did their job. The advice they gave me regarding pinning down was spot on and the shelter survived the gales and is still looking pristine. Very pleased and would recommend. All very easy and horses been using it. Many thanks National!
Great, friendly communication from my first enquiry, and then amazingly quick turnaround time from informing them we had planning permission to the field shelter being delivered and installed. Not the cheapest quote we received, but chose them based on quality, and the quality of the finished building really is outstanding. The installation team were brilliant, coping with challenging site access and very high winds.

They catered for bespoke sizing and design elements; as a result we've ended up with a really stunning finished product. Would happily use National Stables for any future timber building requirements we have, and would highly recommend them.
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.71 based on 227 reviews