National Timber Buildings Reviews

Based on 273 reviews
Over 7 Days
Read National Timber Buildings Reviews

About National Timber Buildings:

National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 16th September 2021
J McWilliam
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 14th August 2021
L Lloyd
Thank you for my lovely stables. Very happy with the whole team from my initial discussions with Lee to find the right plan and spec for us, to admin staff and the lovely lads who worked hard in the heat to get them finished on time. An excellent company and service and a pleasure to do business with.
Another superb job by these guys. Highly recommended for excellent buildings and the very best installers. Would not use anyone else. Thank you again.
Thank you for a great review, Julia. It is fantastic to hear!
excellent service quality field shelter thank you
Thank you for a great review, Fiona.
The Sales Manager Liam Gibson was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble as we kept changing sizes of our block of three. Lee Taylor the MD. assisted us with a suitable date to fit in with us after we lost our slot due to our ground workers delays. And Finally the boys who fitted were fantastic and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the whole group. Andrew and Vikki MacRae. Brighton.
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
What a fantastic review. Thank you, Andrew and Vikki.
Very pleased with my carriage barn. Timber is very good quality and the installation went very smoothly even though the weather was bad.
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Thank you for a lovely review, Paulette. The building looks great!
Excellent service and building is great, exactly what we wanted.
Thank you for a great review!
Delivered on time and erected in a morning with no fuss. Excellent quality building.
Thank you for a great review, Kevin.
Prompt response to my initial query, an easy ordering process, fair price, quality looks great and installation was quickly carried out by 2 guys who were a pleasure to have on site. Overall I’ve been really impressed with the end to end process. Thank you!
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Thank you, Duncan! What a lovely review. We are thrilled you are happy with everything.
Very professional as always.
Thank you for a great review, Diana.
This is the 3rd shelter we have bought and as usual it was easy to order, staff were always helpful and got back to us quickly. Delivery was like clockwork and the guys assembling it were efficient, polite and a pleasure to work with.
Thank you for a lovely review, Jo.
This is was the first time that we have used National Timber Building and there Services Was very good they did exactly what they said they and delivered the Stable on time.
Thank you, James, for a great review!
Having previously purchased in 2021 a mobile field shelter and mobile stable I did not hesitate to contact National Timber Buildings again for a further unit. The workmanship is superb and the fitters constructed the units quickly and efficiently. Well done National Timber Buildings and well done Dave and Andrew for the fitting. I recommend them all wholeheartedly.
National Timber Buildings 5 star review on 8th February 2022
Thank you for a great review, Yvonne. We are very pleased you made the choice to come back to National!
Very professional - excellent product - thank you
Thank you for a great review.
Working with National Timber Buildings really couldn't have been easier! They managed to squeeze us into an early slot under two months away, and the team who assembled the building were fast, organized and very polite. We couldn't believe how quickly they got our two stables up! Very pleased with the look and quality too.
Thank you for a fantastic review.
The team was extremely helpful in putting together the design and subsequent amendments. Plans were provided to submit for planning approval, and when they arrived to erect the building they were professional and polite. I cant recommend them enough.
Thank you for a lovely review.
I am so pleased with my workshop. Build quality is very good. The guys arrived on time and had the workshop up and ready in about 5 hours. They spent the time to put it together really well. Communication with the team was excellent from the very start and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Thank you for a great review, Helen. It was a pleasure working with you.
I own several National Stables buildings and I highly recommend them whenever I can. The quality is excellent and the service superb. For the best deal always ask for Lee ! Thank you, I am delighted.
A fabulous review! Thank you so much.
Very good quality buildings and well fitted within the time frame stated.
Thank you for your great review.
A very happy customer now of two buildings Jw little chart
Thank you for your 5 star review!
From start to finish 5 star service, product is off very high standard. Ring the office and they are always helpful. Building delivered and put up when arranged on ordering. The 2 people who delivered it and put it up where absolutely great you could not wish for better lads. They where here 2 days did the job to a very high standard. I can not praise them enough no mess left at all. Building put up professionally, the whole team at national timber buildings are 5 star would highly recommend to anyone. There is a old saying you get what you pay for yes I could have gone else where and saved a few quid, but we spent months looking at stables and choose national because the quality of building was alot higher than anyone else's. It was well worth the extra few pounds best thing we have bought in quite a while.
Thank you for a fabulous five star review!
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.7 based on 273 reviews