National Timber Buildings Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend National Timber Buildings

About National Timber Buildings: National Timber Buildings are one of the UK's leading timber building manufacturers. Producing high quality products since 1985, National have become a leading name in the industry manufacturing and installing Stables, Garages, Mobile Field Shelters, Workshops, Pavilions and Annexes.

info@nationalstables.co.uk

National Timber Buildings
Ashford Road
Bounds Gate Corner
Badlesmere

Tell us how National Timber Buildings made you happy

Telephone
"Over the last 18 months I've contacted your company over eight times ,regarding a faulty roof installed by national each time being told somebody would return my call as of date I've had no reply what so ever I would appreciate a call on 07712980297 Look forward to your call Richard mullins"
"Nothing apart from positive things to say."
"I love my National Stables field shelter. The horses love it too. The service was really good - it arrived on time and the communications and organisation of the company is excellent."
"Exceptional service as always"
"Great product, great service. Definitely recommend them and would use them again."
"Very knowledgable team, the lads who come out to install the building were very polite and helpful. Thank you"
"Great product and service,"
"Pleased with the stables. However we have had to sort out the front guttering as the lads cut it too short and it was leaking just above a stable door. Otherwise the quality was good."
"Love my new mare and foal box. Excellent company!"
"The field shelter is a year old now and looks as good as the day it was put up.Great quality wood and perfect for my alpacas. The service was prompt and the guys who constructed it were so helpful and efficient."
"Great guys who put my field shelter up. It’s virrenlty been great for my three living out ponies"
"Very pleased constructors a pleasure to have worked very well"
"Very impressed - good value, a nice workshop. Keith."
"Good design service and installation. Happy with both buildings I have purchased in the last 18 months. Rating 4 out of 5 (Good), only just missing 5 out of 5 as after sales/install service is a little lacking (Problem with the shed door was never resolved)."
"Very good"
"The two gentlemen that delivered and installed my stables where on time, professional, tidy and extremely courteous. They worked as a team and I am delighted with the results. An extremely long day for them with a drive either side but they never once deviated from the job in hand. Thank you, I couldn't fault anything!"
"Very pleased men worked hard and completed it in one day very happy with my new stable block thank you"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Thank you Lee Taylor and the whole team. Very pleased with the whole experience."
"Great service, quick, efficient, friendly and the shelter is superb quality! Thank you National Timber Buildings - we will certainly be back!"
"Absolutely delighted with my stables, they are such good quality - far better than anything else on the market and the customer service the whole way through the ordering process was excellent. Thank you so much National!"
National Timber Buildings is rated 4.75 based on 55 reviews