National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Called enquiring about this service when our buyers, buyer pulled out last minute. The amount we needed was over 20% less than market value as set by rics surveyor. Found the operator exceptionally rude, discourteous and abrupt. Stated couldn't help. Given this company makes thousands out of other people's misfortune, one would at least expect them to be polite, empathic and customer driven. They are none of these things. Avoid.
Hi Vikki,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. We are always aware that people can come to us when they need a reliable and stress-free solution. We understand that selling a house quickly can be a challenging time which is why we really try to focus on removing any stress and delivering to your timescale. In addition, we always offer as much as we possibly can because we want to buy your house, however as you will be aware we cannot pay market value and we won’t always agree with your view on your properties valuation. This can at times be contentious and we understand that. Thankfully we will base any offers on two independent agent valuations and a RICs survey which we can share with you upon request. We will review training to ensure our sales consultants take the time to explain this and I agree empathy is very important. We wish you well with your property sale.
I was given an offer on my property which I accepted (way below market value) and we agreed on a speedy completion. 1 month later I was still waiting, calls were not being returned and finally after much chasing by me their representative dropped the offer by £11,000 - the original offer was £56,000 so quite a sudden drop. I was warned by others that they may do it but decided to trust them - big mistake and much time wasted. I have since had a better offer form a better company - sellers be very careful
Hi Mary,

I have checked your details and it appears you applied for an offer from us. We gave an initial desktop offer subject to valuation. This is always clearly explained to all our applicants. Our initial offer is only a guideline based on the information you give us. Following this we instruct two local Estate Agent valuations and a RICS survey. The final formal offer can then be made at this stage. We endeavour to get to this offer within 7-14 days regardless of your completion timescales. Buying a house is a big commitment so we cannot complete without this information. It is our transparent code of conduct outlined on our website and by our consultants. Sorry we could not offer what you needed and we wish you well for the sale of your property.
I tried to run with these guys, but got a much better deal from Quick Move Now.
Hi Jim,

Thank you for your comment. I have checked our CRM system and unfortunately I haven't found your email so it appears you haven't made an application to us. Please call 0207 801 4141 and we would be delighted arrange a quote for your property. We are confident we can beat any genuine cash offer.
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 266 reviews