National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Called enquiring about this service when our buyers, buyer pulled out last minute. The amount we needed was over 20% less than market value as set by rics surveyor. Found the operator exceptionally rude, discourteous and abrupt. Stated couldn't help. Given this company makes thousands out of other people's misfortune, one would at least expect them to be polite, empathic and customer driven. They are none of these things. Avoid.
Hi Vikki,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on this occasion. We are always aware that people can come to us when they need a reliable and stress-free solution. We understand that selling a house quickly can be a challenging time which is why we really try to focus on removing any stress and delivering to your timescale. In addition, we always offer as much as we possibly can because we want to buy your house, however as you will be aware we cannot pay market value and we won’t always agree with your view on your properties valuation. This can at times be contentious and we understand that. Thankfully we will base any offers on two independent agent valuations and a RICs survey which we can share with you upon request. We will review training to ensure our sales consultants take the time to explain this and I agree empathy is very important. We wish you well with your property sale.
I can't thank National Property Trade enough. I had my property on the market for 7 months with no interest, so checked an online property buyer expecting to take a hit. I chose their Assisted Sale product and I think I have probably ended up more than I would've done leaving it on the market, reducing it every few weeks. Gives me great relief that I don't have the stress of trying to sell anymore. If you are fed up of your estate agent, give National Property Trade a try.
Thank you so much! Such a breath of fresh air! Fantastic effort and the fact that the progression and completion went smoothly and quickly is a credit to your company.
We sold our house with National Property Trade and they did everything they could to ensure a smooth sale for us and for 95% of the time they did a superb job. The only problem we had was with the onward purchase but this had nothing to do with NPT. So overall a very good exeprience.
I would like to say a big thank you to npt for a quick no hassle sale would recommend using these if you don't want to be messed around thanks again
We sold our house using the Assisted Sale Cash Advance product and worked very smoothly from start to finish. Many thanks to Simon and the rest of the team.
We had been a bit dubious about selling our house to an online property buyer but National Property Trade really did put us at ease. Very professional throughout and very informative. We would have no hesitation in recommending them.
We found on NPT when we did a search on the internet and decided to go with them because of their good reviews. We recommend them to somebody looking for a hassle-free sale. We dealt with Sam who was excellent.
I found you guys online via a search engine. I rang a couple of companies but the reason I went with you was the initial sales call. Jim came across friendly and knowledgeable without too much of a sales pitch, I felt he was honest. When I moved to the progression team after accepting the offer, you were both great. I’ve felt like I’ve had a personal service, not a stranger on the phone for a big company. I would recommend National Property Trade to anyone who wants a straight forward sale and especially a big thanks to both you and Oliver.
Completed within 10 days. Money direct to bank account. No change of price and stuck to their oringal price, which was fair. Paid all fees and I don't have anything negative to say. Fast acting and Dan was superb from the start.
Many thanks for your kind words Marc, all the best with your new endeavours​.
Over the moon with the service we received from Daniel and his team. Many thanks and all the best for the future. This company has a superb product if anyone needs to sell their house - search Assisted Sale with National Property Trade. Fantastic.
Our sale completed last Friday and I have to say we were very impressed with the whole service we received.
Just a very quick message to say I have now received your bank transfer of £10,000, thankyou so much! I must say I am incredibly impressed with your business model to date, and the concept in general is a stroke of pure genius and hopefully the way forward for more people to sell in the future. And you personally, of course, made what could have been a rather tedious and unpleasant process much more palatable - and I am supremely confident that you have a very bright future ahead of you Sam, richly deserved. With very best wishes
Excellent. I'm not a one for leaving reviews but very impressed with National Property Trade's professionalism.
Quality service received from National Property Trade once again. This is the second time I have used NPT for selling a property and being an investor, having someone to trust in this climate makes the difference when you have someone reliable and professional.
Excellent service, excellent staff. thanks for all your help
Completed our sale yesterday afternoon - have nothing but praise for Cormac and has team. Great stuff.
After consulting with Dan we agreed to go ahead with NPT. Yes they offered below market value, but in this climate they offered a secure sale and completed in the timescales agreed. I think if you actually open your eyes and understand the property market, you won't go far wrong with these guys.
Found their online service to be fair and offered pretty much what I wanted for my property. All good and I would definitely recommend them.
We couldn’t find a buyer quick enough for my late mum’s flat. NPT bought it quickly despite it being in bad condition.
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 266 reviews