National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Excellent. Can't say anymore. If you are looking to sell your house fast, give National Property Trade a call. Their professionalism and expertise in this market is why I chose to sell my house through them. They literally have every option under the sun to get you a quick sale. Don't waste time with traditional estate agents and get a concrete cash offer the same day! You won't be let down.
Huge thank you for all your patient help and putting up with all my questions! We got there in the end :)
I would like leave some very positive feedback for National Property Trade. Exceptional service and professionalism is second to none. Brilliant.
Sold my house for cash within 10 days at a great price. What more can you ask for? Thanks Oliver for all your fantastic help ;)
National Property Trade made me happy as I found a trustworthy company who did not let me down. They kept to their side of the bargain and everything went swimmingly. I would have no hesitation in recommend National Property Trade to a friend.
Was quite hesitant using an online company to buy my property but after to speak to Dan my mind was put at ease. He guided me through the whole process and gave me several options for a quick sale. After considering the time it could take to sell on the market, with no guarantees, I decided to accept their offer. I wasn't let down, pressured or given any false information. Everything was explained precisely and all I can say is THANK YOU for all your help and all the best for the future. Thanks again.
Thank you Cormac for dealing with the sale. Agreed a price and the price remained the same so please don't get put off by other companies that do that. The sale took approximately 19 days and they cover all the fees too.
Excellent company. No let-downs and completed as agreed.
Very relieved to get the house sale completed as quickly as they did. All down to Phil and his persistence which paid off in the end. Great company and a great team to boot.
Sold my house to National Property and they completed the sale in 15 days. Bit longer than I wanted but was very pleased overall with the service.
Would like to leave a positive review for National Property Trade. Everything worked out fine and completed in a matter of weeks. Thanks again.
Massive thank you to Dan for completing the sale on my mothers property. We can now relax as it's all sorted. Thanks again.
Had to submit positive feedback for National Property Trade as they have been fantastic throughout the whole process. I dealt with Jim and he was very professional and kept me updated with everything. Well done guys.
Cheers to Cormac & Dan for all their help purchasing my father's property. Smooth & streamlined without any issues. All fees paid too.
Never thought it would happen but I managed to sell my house within a matter of days. Can't thank National Property Trade enough for resucuing me out of a tricky situation.
Happy to rate National Property Trade 5/5 - several websites quoted better offers but when I actually spoke to them they tended to offer far less than they actually quoted. National Property Trade explained the process fully upfront and answered and questions I had. Very competent and would consider using these guys again should I choose to sell my house quickly again.
very happy with the service I received and would like to say a big thank you Olly for all of his help. :)
I was offered around 87% of market value for my property with all the fees covered. Couldn't say fairer than that. Completed within 23 days and money transferred directly to my bank account. With an uncertain market at the moment, using National Property Trade seemed a viable option for which I'm grateful for the outcome.
Received an offer and accepted around 4 weeks ago. Sale completed yesterday due to my onward sale. Excellent service from National Property Trade. They really are Sell House Fast experts.
We used NPT for a quick house sale and completed on our sale last month. Very impressed with their professionalism and how they dealt with our situation compassionately and ensured every question we had was answered to our satisfaction. Great work from Oliver and his team and we would like to say a big thank you for all your help.
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 269 reviews