National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Huge thank you to Oliver and the solicitors for completing so fast. Very impressed with NPT.
Had to leave a fantastic review especially to Oliver who dealt with our sale brilliantly. Thanks again Olive you're a star ;-)
In a complicated world when it comes to selling your property, National Property Trade are a refreshing alternative. Many other companies quote they can offer a higher price but when it comes to the actual sale, their offers fall way short. I have sold two properties using National Property Trade and can say without hesitation, they offer the best prices on the market. If you understand how these companies work, you will find that National Property Trade are a cut above the rest. Do some research and don't look back.
Would like to leave Cormac and his team a 5 star review for all their help
We accepted an offer from these guys and completed our sale within 19 days. Had no problems from the start to finish. Dealt with Oli who was very good throughout.
I would like to give National Property Trade five stars for their hard work and ensuring everything ran smoothly with the solicitors. Great work.
Ultimately we wanted to sell our house and we chose to do that using National Property Trade and we had no issues with their service. Everything is explained over the phone and how the whole process works, which is very straightforward. I would have no hesitations using National Property again if I needed to sell my house quickly.
We sold our house to National Property Trade after consulting with several online companies. Their procedure is very transparent and involves independent valuations so you can't ask for fairer than that. Our offer equated to 89% of the independent valuation and we also had all our fees paid. Very reasonable considering how long we thought it would take to sell with a local estate agent.
Exceptional service from Cormac and his team. Many thanks for all your help
I was given an offer on my property which I accepted (way below market value) and we agreed on a speedy completion. 1 month later I was still waiting, calls were not being returned and finally after much chasing by me their representative dropped the offer by £11,000 - the original offer was £56,000 so quite a sudden drop. I was warned by others that they may do it but decided to trust them - big mistake and much time wasted. I have since had a better offer form a better company - sellers be very careful
Hi Mary,

I have checked your details and it appears you applied for an offer from us. We gave an initial desktop offer subject to valuation. This is always clearly explained to all our applicants. Our initial offer is only a guideline based on the information you give us. Following this we instruct two local Estate Agent valuations and a RICS survey. The final formal offer can then be made at this stage. We endeavour to get to this offer within 7-14 days regardless of your completion timescales. Buying a house is a big commitment so we cannot complete without this information. It is our transparent code of conduct outlined on our website and by our consultants. Sorry we could not offer what you needed and we wish you well for the sale of your property.
Great service received and far greater than I expected.
Couldn't have asked for a more streamlined service. Personally dealt with Daniel who was very dedicated to my cause and answered all of our questions precisely. Pleased the sale has gone through so we can now all get on with our lives.
Many thanks for all your help. You were fantastic!
Thank you so much for all your help. You managed to make possible a solution that we could not dream of 3 months ago. May I send my best wishes to your company for all your help. Thanks again.
Fantastic service offered by National Property Trade. We would like to say a big thank you to Dan who dealt without sale. Don't think we would've ever sold our house if it wasn't for him. Thanks again.
Thank you for all your help and support you have given me through the sale of our father's property. 5/5 from the Crowther family.
Thank you for all your help you were truely wonderful! Thanks NPT
Excellent. Can't say anymore. If you are looking to sell your house fast, give National Property Trade a call. Their professionalism and expertise in this market is why I chose to sell my house through them. They literally have every option under the sun to get you a quick sale. Don't waste time with traditional estate agents and get a concrete cash offer the same day! You won't be let down.
Huge thank you for all your patient help and putting up with all my questions! We got there in the end :)
I would like leave some very positive feedback for National Property Trade. Exceptional service and professionalism is second to none. Brilliant.
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 266 reviews