National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Fantastic service from Dan & Cormac. We had every trust in NPT and they delivered. Thank you so much for all your help.
Quality service received from National Property Trade once again. This is the second time I have used NPT for selling a property and being an investor, having someone to trust in this climate makes the difference when you have someone reliable and professional.
Had to take 5 minutes to say thank you to Daniel and his team of experts. We completed on our sale yesterday and everything when swimmingly well. Thanks again.
Top class service from a fantastic team at NPT. If you're looking to sell your house fast, have trust in these guys.
Had to back out of selling our property for personal reasons but we are more than happy to give National Property Trade a glowing reference. They acted perfectly from the start to the end. They are very articulate at explaining the process so you fully understand what is happening at all times and what should be done to speed the process up. If you are looking for a quick sale and want to trust a safe and regulated property buyer, then use NPT.
Excellent service, excellent staff. thanks for all your help
Completed our sale yesterday afternoon - have nothing but praise for Cormac and has team. Great stuff.
After consulting with Dan we agreed to go ahead with NPT. Yes they offered below market value, but in this climate they offered a secure sale and completed in the timescales agreed. I think if you actually open your eyes and understand the property market, you won't go far wrong with these guys.
We had nothing to complain about when we used national property trade. After searching Google we came across them, entered our details and was contacted the same day. After having the process explained we agreed for some valuations to be carried out. A few days later we had a formal offer which, considering we had nothing to pay was acceptable. It took slightly longer than we wanted, but all in all, waiting 19 days for a house sale in this climate is not something I can have any complaints about. Taz was our consultant and we thought he did exceptionally well. Thanks Taz.
Absolutely fantastic service from NPT
Thanks, thanks and more thanks. One very happy vendor who succesfully sold her house using NPT's Assisted Sale Product.
I sold my property using NPT. Absolutely faultless and everything went through fine. Great service. Thanks to Dan.
Without doubt the best property buying company in the U.K.!
Excellent service. Great dealing with Oli. Many thanks for all your wonderful help!
Based in Dubai I needed a company that I could trust. I have found that in National Property Trade. From the outset they made me feel comfortable with the whole sale process and I never felt under pressure at any point. Very happy to award National Property Trade five stars.
Well I came to this site dreading the worse , everything is proceeding step by step and with 14 days this will be over I hope , these guys sold my house ,organised everything and straight forwardish if selling a house ever is ..I am doing all this from Canada .. top marks
Thank you Daniel for all your help getting our house sold as quickly as you did.
Absolutely fantastic. Great service. Great company. Nothing more else to say. BUT THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Superb service and top quality staff.
Great service received by the whole team at NPT. Didn't think it would be as smooth sailing as they said but it actually was. Great work
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 266 reviews