National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

15 Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

We recently used National Property Trade's Assisted Sale product. Anyone who is in a position to sell their house quickly and get a great price, take a look at this product. You get a lump sum payment upfront and then the agreed amount upon completion. This worked out excellent for us as we cleared off a few unexpected bills and once the property sold we received even more than we expected. Fantastic, thanks again.
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best.
Competent from the start and never let me down. Understanding the process was my biggest concern, yet National Property Trade put me at ease. Excellent service received from me.
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best.
Five stars is simply not enough for NPT. I personally dealt with Oli and he was superb. If you are looking to sell your house fast, these guys are setting industry standards.
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best, Cormac.
Top class service once again from the team at NPT. They are the finest property buying company in the UK. Okay, that may sound a bit extreme, but this is now the third time I have sold an investment property using them and they simply do not let you down. Offer fair prices, complete quickly and provide an excellent service. What more do people want?
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best, Cormac.
Five star customer service and I would highly recommend National Property Trade. Dealt with Cormac and his team for several years now and never encountered one problem. Very professional firm who don't let you down, time and time again.
We sold our house using National Property's Assisted Sale product. Excellent service from the very start. Oliver and Taz did a great job. Thanks guys.
Fantastic service from Dan & Cormac. We had every trust in NPT and they delivered. Thank you so much for all your help.
Quality service received from National Property Trade once again. This is the second time I have used NPT for selling a property and being an investor, having someone to trust in this climate makes the difference when you have someone reliable and professional.
Had to take 5 minutes to say thank you to Daniel and his team of experts. We completed on our sale yesterday and everything when swimmingly well. Thanks again.
Top class service from a fantastic team at NPT. If you're looking to sell your house fast, have trust in these guys.
Had to back out of selling our property for personal reasons but we are more than happy to give National Property Trade a glowing reference. They acted perfectly from the start to the end. They are very articulate at explaining the process so you fully understand what is happening at all times and what should be done to speed the process up. If you are looking for a quick sale and want to trust a safe and regulated property buyer, then use NPT.
Excellent service, excellent staff. thanks for all your help
Completed our sale yesterday afternoon - have nothing but praise for Cormac and has team. Great stuff.
After consulting with Dan we agreed to go ahead with NPT. Yes they offered below market value, but in this climate they offered a secure sale and completed in the timescales agreed. I think if you actually open your eyes and understand the property market, you won't go far wrong with these guys.
We had nothing to complain about when we used national property trade. After searching Google we came across them, entered our details and was contacted the same day. After having the process explained we agreed for some valuations to be carried out. A few days later we had a formal offer which, considering we had nothing to pay was acceptable. It took slightly longer than we wanted, but all in all, waiting 19 days for a house sale in this climate is not something I can have any complaints about. Taz was our consultant and we thought he did exceptionally well. Thanks Taz.
Absolutely fantastic service from NPT
Thanks, thanks and more thanks. One very happy vendor who succesfully sold her house using NPT's Assisted Sale Product.
I sold my property using NPT. Absolutely faultless and everything went through fine. Great service. Thanks to Dan.
Without doubt the best property buying company in the U.K.!
Excellent service. Great dealing with Oli. Many thanks for all your wonderful help!
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 272 reviews