National Property Trade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend National Property Trade

About National Property Trade: We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden

Telephone
"Great work from the team at National Property Trade - We completed in 12 days and received the cash before lunchtime yesterday. Fabulous."
"We sold our house with National Property Trade and they did everything they could to ensure a smooth sale for us and for 95% of the time they did a superb job. The only problem we had was with the onward purchase but this had nothing to do with NPT. So overall a very good exeprience."
"Top marks for a top team. Oliver was essentially the difference to us selling our house and it sitting on the market for a long time. Thanks for everything."
"Excellent service and we made to feel like we really mattered when it came to selling our property. It was a difficult decision to sell but National Property Trade eased the whole sales process for us. Would highly recommend them."
"My partner and I have just completed the sale of our house and it went through without a blemish. They worked impeccably hard to ensure our sale completed to our strict instruction. Very good service."
"Oliver was excellent from start to finish. Our family can't recommend him enough. Thank you very much for everything :)"
"Dealt with Dan and Cormac for the sale of my dad's property. Very professional and dealt with our circumstances with compassion and dignity."
"Great dealing with Alice throughout our sale. Very prompt and kept us up to date from the start to finish."
"Only downside was the offer, was a bit less than I had intended to take, but after they explained the whole process you can see why they offered what they did. On the plus side, completed without any hiccups and I had no fees to pay."
"Having read the reviews of National Property Trade I thought I would give them a go. They do really live up to their reputation. Understandably they offer less than the property is worth, but once you understand the whole process and products they offer, you can understand why they are market leaders."
"I sold my house using the Assisted Sale. Great work and a company that you can have faith in. They go above any expectation to ensure nothing goes wrong."
"Completed within the timescales agreed. No issues to report and dealt with my circumstances compassionately"
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best.
"We used National Property Trade's Sell House Fast scheme and completed within 8 days. Money cleared on day 8. Very impressive service and we would highly recommend them."
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best.
"We recently used National Property Trade's Assisted Sale product. Anyone who is in a position to sell their house quickly and get a great price, take a look at this product. You get a lump sum payment upfront and then the agreed amount upon completion. This worked out excellent for us as we cleared off a few unexpected bills and once the property sold we received even more than we expected. Fantastic, thanks again."
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best.
"Competent from the start and never let me down. Understanding the process was my biggest concern, yet National Property Trade put me at ease. Excellent service received from me."
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best.
"Five stars is simply not enough for NPT. I personally dealt with Oli and he was superb. If you are looking to sell your house fast, these guys are setting industry standards."
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best, Cormac.
"Top class service once again from the team at NPT. They are the finest property buying company in the UK. Okay, that may sound a bit extreme, but this is now the third time I have sold an investment property using them and they simply do not let you down. Offer fair prices, complete quickly and provide an excellent service. What more do people want?"
Thank you for your kind comments. All the best, Cormac.
"Five star customer service and I would highly recommend National Property Trade. Dealt with Cormac and his team for several years now and never encountered one problem. Very professional firm who don't let you down, time and time again."
"We sold our house using National Property's Assisted Sale product. Excellent service from the very start. Oliver and Taz did a great job. Thanks guys."
"Fantastic service from Dan & Cormac. We had every trust in NPT and they delivered. Thank you so much for all your help."
National Property Trade is rated 4.91 based on 245 reviews