National Property Trade Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Property Trade
Read National Property Trade Reviews

About National Property Trade:

We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

15 Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Sold our house with National Property Trade and we are very happy with how things went.
Excellent and professional outfit and we recommend National Property Trade for a quick sale.
We received excellent service with the sale of our property and we would definitely recommend NPT.
Very pleased with the speed of the sale and how the company conducted themselves from start to finish. Not something I was expecting to be honest but they explained everything fully from the very start. They answered any questions or doubts I had and rest assured they go right down to the very last detail.

Impressed and satisfied and now we can move on with our lives.
Excellent and very professional throughout. Many thanks to Danny and the rest of the team.
We used National Property Trade and couldn't fault the service. They exceeded our expectations and we would have no hesitation in using them again or recommending them to our friends.
I would like to take a brief moment to publish a highly recommended review of National Property Trade; in particular Simon and Darrell.

Simon was my initial contact who took me through the process from start to finish with specific details on NPT's “Assisted sale” product; once the financials had been agreed, Darrell was my contact for keeping me up to speed with the sales process.

Selling property in a tough market can be tricky, and whilst the price was a little below market value, it took away all the hassle and stress of the sales process. The assisted sale route worked very well for me; after the property evaluation took place, I was quoted a guaranteed sales price; following this and all the documents had been signed over; National property trade took control of the property, and managed the entire sales process, including all bills, mortgage and running costs. Yes, you may get less than selling on the open market, but it was a simple process; with no fees at the end.

I was extremely impressed, and would highly recommend this property trading company.
We sold our house using the Assisted Sale Cash Advance product and worked very smoothly from start to finish. Many thanks to Simon and the rest of the team.
Over the moon with NPT and especially Sam. Great work from a fantastic company. We would have no hesitation recommending NPT.
Excellent service received from Danny and we have no hesitation in recommending National Property Trade
Thank you Stacey for your kind words. All the best for the future.
Thank you to Oliver and Daniel for being very professional throughout the sale of our property.
We had a great experience using National Property Trade and would have no hesitation recommending you to our friends and family
Cormac has an impeccable team within this industry and being an investor with National Property Trade for many years, I have just recently relied on them to sell a lingering property. Whatmore can I say, fantastic, sold wthin 12 days from initial offer to cash in the bank. EXCELLENT!
Very happy with the service we received. I dealt with Daniel and he gave me confidence that other companies didn't. I was very nervous at first but he explained every thoroughly and everything panned out as he said. Great work and I highly recommend National Property Trade
Thank you to National Property Trade for such a smooth process when it came to selling our property. Many thanks to Daniel as well.
I can't thank National Property Trade enough. I had my property on the market for 7 months with no interest, so checked an online property buyer expecting to take a hit. I chose their Assisted Sale product and I think I have probably ended up more than I would've done leaving it on the market, reducing it every few weeks. Gives me great relief that I don't have the stress of trying to sell anymore. If you are fed up of your estate agent, give National Property Trade a try.
we received excellent service from oliver and would reccomend national property trade
We had been a bit dubious about selling our house to an online property buyer but National Property Trade really did put us at ease. Very professional throughout and very informative. We would have no hesitation in recommending them.
We found on NPT when we did a search on the internet and decided to go with them because of their good reviews. We recommend them to somebody looking for a hassle-free sale. We dealt with Sam who was excellent.
I found you guys online via a search engine. I rang a couple of companies but the reason I went with you was the initial sales call. Jim came across friendly and knowledgeable without too much of a sales pitch, I felt he was honest. When I moved to the progression team after accepting the offer, you were both great. I’ve felt like I’ve had a personal service, not a stranger on the phone for a big company. I would recommend National Property Trade to anyone who wants a straight forward sale and especially a big thanks to both you and Oliver.
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 272 reviews