National Property Trade Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend National Property Trade

About National Property Trade: We are the award-winning National Property Trade based in Croydon. We are the leading property buyers in the UK.

sales@nationalpropertytrade.com

2C Southbridge House, Southbridge Place

Click Here
"Excellent service received from Danny and we have no hesitation in recommending National Property Trade"
Thank you Stacey for your kind words. All the best for the future.
"Thank you to Oliver and Daniel for being very professional throughout the sale of our property."
"We had a great experience using National Property Trade and would have no hesitation recommending you to our friends and family"
"Cormac has an impeccable team within this industry and being an investor with National Property Trade for many years, I have just recently relied on them to sell a lingering property. Whatmore can I say, fantastic, sold wthin 12 days from initial offer to cash in the bank. EXCELLENT!"
"Very happy with the service we received. I dealt with Daniel and he gave me confidence that other companies didn't. I was very nervous at first but he explained every thoroughly and everything panned out as he said. Great work and I highly recommend National Property Trade"
"Thank you to National Property Trade for such a smooth process when it came to selling our property. Many thanks to Daniel as well."
"I can't thank National Property Trade enough. I had my property on the market for 7 months with no interest, so checked an online property buyer expecting to take a hit. I chose their Assisted Sale product and I think I have probably ended up more than I would've done leaving it on the market, reducing it every few weeks. Gives me great relief that I don't have the stress of trying to sell anymore. If you are fed up of your estate agent, give National Property Trade a try."
"we received excellent service from oliver and would reccomend national property trade"
"We had been a bit dubious about selling our house to an online property buyer but National Property Trade really did put us at ease. Very professional throughout and very informative. We would have no hesitation in recommending them."
"We found on NPT when we did a search on the internet and decided to go with them because of their good reviews. We recommend them to somebody looking for a hassle-free sale. We dealt with Sam who was excellent."
"I found you guys online via a search engine. I rang a couple of companies but the reason I went with you was the initial sales call. Jim came across friendly and knowledgeable without too much of a sales pitch, I felt he was honest. When I moved to the progression team after accepting the offer, you were both great. I’ve felt like I’ve had a personal service, not a stranger on the phone for a big company. I would recommend National Property Trade to anyone who wants a straight forward sale and especially a big thanks to both you and Oliver."
"Completed within 10 days. Money direct to bank account. No change of price and stuck to their oringal price, which was fair. Paid all fees and I don't have anything negative to say. Fast acting and Dan was superb from the start."
Many thanks for your kind words Marc, all the best with your new endeavours​.
"Having recently used the Assisted Sale product we would highly recommend National Property Trade. Very professional and guided us throughout the whole process. Finally, we can now move into our dream property in Spain. Thanks again."
All the best for Spain Kerrie and thank you for such kind words.
"We received an excellent service using the Assisted Sale product and we would highly recommend anyone seeking a quick house sale to consider this option."
"Excellent service received and we would like to say a big thank you to Samson for all his hard work and professionalism."
Thanks for the kind comments and we wish you all the very best for the future.
"Thanks for Danny for all of his help with the sale of our house. Absolutely fantastic service and very professional throughout."
"Over the moon with the service we received from Daniel and his team. Many thanks and all the best for the future. This company has a superb product if anyone needs to sell their house - search Assisted Sale with National Property Trade. Fantastic."
"We completed shortly after Christmas and was amazed National Property Trade got the deal through in time. Amazing staff, especially Daniel who worked extremely hard around a difficult period. Excellent experience and we would highly recommend these guys if you need to sell a house fast."
"Contacted NPT in an emergency. Good offer on house, far above what any other company offered. NPT did everything they said they would in their advertising and in our case slightly more. Thanks"
"We received an excellent service and would without hesitation recommed National Property Trade"
National Property Trade is rated 4.92 based on 263 reviews