National Lottery Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend National Lottery

How would you rate National Lottery ?

"around 6 week ago I rang Camelot to tell them I had just played Cashword didn’t win so bought and played. Again to get exactly the same card letters keys and no win,,I could predict the next letter as it was exactly the same,I rang them to be informed there was no chance as they are all computer generated and it never does the same one twice,well I fact it does as it happened again yesterday I’ve contacted them and had no response as of yet,this is disgusting and unfair especially for me a paying customer and whoever else has experienced this"
Emma