National Lottery Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend National Lottery
3PM
3PM

About National Lottery: At official UK National Lottery website you can buy Lotto and Euromillions tickets and check your results online. Play online Instant win games. We have been in the industry for 17 years selling lottery products in shops and online and have raised over £25 billion for good causes throughout the UK.

help@national lottery.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how National Lottery made you happy

"around 6 week ago I rang Camelot to tell them I had just played Cashword didn’t win so bought and played. Again to get exactly the same card letters keys and no win,,I could predict the next letter as it was exactly the same,I rang them to be informed there was no chance as they are all computer generated and it never does the same one twice,well I fact it does as it happened again yesterday I’ve contacted them and had no response as of yet,this is disgusting and unfair especially for me a paying customer and whoever else has experienced this"
Are you National Lottery? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback National Lottery receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
National Lottery is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews