National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Excellent range of lamps, including small tubes which are increasingly hard to find. Painless ordering process and prompt delivery. Will most certainly use again!
Excellent service, prompt and timely
Good communication and full satisfaction.
They supplied at a good price and delivered on time.
Immediately available from stock acceptably priced exemplary packaging prompt delivery AND IT WORKS. Much appreciated service for an elderly housebound self-helper !
I bought your product that you recommended for a similar item that I was trying to buy and it was a match for the original saving me pounds Thankyou colin
Prompt Delivery, good communication. Will use again.
My small order was handled very well. A parcel arrived within a few days and the lamps were well protected inside, arriving in perfect condition.
Good service
The item came as described, it arrived earlier than expected
I waited quite a while for the bulbs as they had to be redelivered however all 3 were broken I did as I was asked and sent pics , I am delighted with how quickly they dealt with this and would highly recommend them . They are due to be delivered today which is super quick
My purchase was ordered via Amazon, and arrived in excellent condition within acceptable timescales.
I have used National Lamps and Components before for my household requirements. I needed some more LED bulbs and was a little bewildered by the range available.I needed low wattage, but a brighter instant light. I emailed 'sales' with my query, who offered advice and a link to their options. They, of course, were right in their offerings. Since 'switching' over to LED bulbs throughout my home; my annual savings on electricity is in the 27%. Phenominal!! I definitely will recommend these peopl. I won't be using anyone else.
Very pleased indeed with service, communications, price of item and delivery time. Thank you very much!
Fast and efficient
Quality products and service
Great product, price and fast delivery.
Very professional- found what I needed at a reasonable price and very fast delivery
Excellent service. They had an old fashioned type tube that i needed. Superbly packaged, and very prompt arrival.
Excellent service and a fair price
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,096 reviews