National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
The delivery was very quick and well packaged although the light bulbs didn't have any wrap protection around them unlike another brand I had previously purchased. One of the 12 bulbs has a wobbly filament and I suspect it won't last long. Given the excellent price I'm satisfied overall.
I ordered my lamps and the website stated they were in stock. They were an excellent price. My order was confirmed and it said they would be delivered in 7 - 10 days. Not a problem. It also said i would be updated by email as to progress of order. This didn't happen. I emailed and Ben Lockett replied. He was very apologetic and said the company had let him down and t would be a couple of weeks before delivery did I want to cancel my order or wait. I was quite happy to wait once there had been an update. From that point kept me updated by email to when the stock arrived from the manufacturer and dispatch to me. I know there are manufacturing problems etc but informing customers of problems causes less stress and anxiety on both sides. All this aside I would recommend this company and hopefully when I do it will be 5 stars.
I was after a halogen lamp for my track light and I couldn't find it anywhere. National lamps were brilliant in assisting and had the correct lamp for my light. Only reason I'm not giving them 5* is because I had to pay for delivery to return goods.
Good response.
Was very pleased with the service supplied from national lamps , no problem with my order and they were delivered quickly
Ordered 4 bulbs at a reasonable price, one was broken in transit and so i emailed national lamps and they kindly issued a replacement with a fast delivery
Delivery OK, all bulbs performing, and shining bright. Thank you.
Quick service and bulb was packed well. Thank you
good range of products, slow delivery
Excellent Service comes to the fore when a mistake has been made. In my case the wrong lamp was delivered, but I received a prompt apology followed up by the correct part with a personalised note. Very happy.
I ordered an alternative lamp because the original replacement was obsolete but still advertised for sale. The alternative was not as white as the original even though it was supposed to be bright white,bit disappointed.
Parts for ordering were clear and easily compared to defunct item! Ordering was simple! Both item and delivery were very reasonable and very good value! Then the part arrived, was fitted and functions correctly! Thanks for very good service and speedy delivery!
Excellent service, 3days from order to receiving 2 Pygmy 15 watt colour lamps. Securely wrapped. 4 star for the following reason. The order was for Amber but Pink supplied, fortunately this was not a problem as Pink was considered before I ordered Amber so I've kept them. An Email to the company for the reason why Amber wasn't supplied has not been answered.
Hi Anthony, Thank you for your review. We have not received an email from you reference the colour of the item but looking at your order we can see you have actually ordered pink. We have sent a copy of this reply to your email for your records.
I needed some replacement E14 small bulbs for night lights and decided to order six packets each containing two bulbs. The company mailed me courteously to say they only had two packets on the shelf but would forward the rest as soon as they came in. This they did a few days later and I would recommend them to anyone.
Prompt attention at every stage a good service.
A pity one item was not available yet we paid the same postage. The other item was fine and quickly delivered.
Very happy with bulbs sent didn't have to wait to long .Unfortunately one of my bulbs was faulty I contacted the customer service via email a week ago as I've been on holiday haven't heard anything from them I will have to ring
Excellent service for
My goods arrived quickly and were well packaged.
goods took longer to clear payment than I expected. but arrived in tact.
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,096 reviews