National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Pretty rubbish really as it been over 2 weeks and I haven’t received my item ??? Disappointing!!!
Orded one bulb and paid for it three weeks ago to be told the next day it will be delivered in May 😡😡😡 not very happy don't think I will be using again
Until now I haven't recieved my order yet almost a month now due to stock issues.
Haven't received the lights yet, have had no update as to why, yet money taken out of bank and asking for product reviews.
I haven’t received my order
I’m being asked to submit a review of items which haven’t arrived; that’s going to be a touch tricky.
Took my money in an instant, still waiting for my lightbulb.
Ordered a bulk order to satisfy orders, stick was showing as in stock. Received an email couple of days late sautéing their system wasn’t live so dosnt show live stick levels. Was told 5-7 days for delivery. After 2 weeks still not received so contacted them to be told that they were expecting delivery a few days later. I explained that maybe a courtesy email or call even would have been appreciated so we can keep our customers updated. No interest shown what so ever. Very quick to take money though 🤔
as i have not received items i cannot write a review john
Hello John, Apologies for the delay. We are expecting stock to arrive to us by Friday latest. It will then be just a couple of working days to you.
Did not work
Hi, Sorry to hear your items did not work. Please contact the sales team by email with your order details so we can help you.
After receiving confirmation of order and payment only to receive a following e-mail to say goods were no longer available
As I have not received goods the only review I can say is that they have not been delivered even though payment taken out of my account 21/7 and as of 28/7 nothing received.
Hi Ann, Apologies for the delay with your order but confirming our telephone conversation today we will be despatching your order this afternoon.
I've yet to receive my order!
Hi Andrew, Apologies for the delay with your order. We had originally been expecting delivery to us on the 10th as per our email to you but we have been let down by the supplier who has pushed the delivery time back to 26th June. We will be despatching your order as soon as the new stock arrives.
Terrible customer service, missing products sent out... company unwilling to assist
Hi Lauren, as per our emails, you advised us of the missing items 13 days after you received the parcel when our T&C's state we need to be advised within 24 hours although we are flexible within a couple of days on this. Also our stock level for your item is correct. We have not said we are unwilling to help but we are reviewing your claim and will come back to you once a decision is made. Thank you for your review.
I have not received them!!!!
Hi Samantha, sorry for the delay but the item you ordered was showing on our website as a Pre Order item and are now due to us on 29th June.
I ordered and paid on line for items based on National Lamps current website - they acknowledged the order and payment, but later e-mailed that the items were out of stock and discontinued; they offered an incompatible alternative but nothing compatible - then they refunded my payment.
I have still not received my order???
Hi Mandy, Apologies for the delay with your order. We have been waiting for new stock to arrive which has been delayed by the supplier. We have been advised to expect them to us on 10th June or we do stock a red glass version which we can send out straight away. Please let us know how you would like to proceed.
Ordered item as shown in stock, transpired it actually wasn't in stock, still not recieved it 2 weeks later, could of ordered from other site since for lower price, but annoying having to cancel and reorder. Had to chase up order myself, not very good unfortunately. And I'm not one for bad reviews, but not good service.
Hi Paul, our apologies for the delay with your item. We are experiencing a lot of delays with our suppliers at the moment and although the supplier has advised us that they have sent our order it has not yet arrived. We have been chasing them and will advise you as soon as we have despatched it to you.
Very disappointing. Not yet received
I have not received my purchases!
Hi, Your order was despatched by Royal Mail on 8th April. Please use tracking reference 3209750750011502E2B92 to track its progress. Please note that due ti the current situation deliveries can be longer than normal and we did advise a possible delivery time of 7 working days on your order receipt.
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,096 reviews