National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Prompt service from easy to follow online catalogue.
Really good service, items were as described and arrived fairly quickly and well packaged.
Quality products, great prices, and quick delivery...faultless really!
Excellent advice given on the phone followed by a quick delivery of the bulb. Would recommend the company without reservation.
Haven't received the lights yet, have had no update as to why, yet money taken out of bank and asking for product reviews.
I haven’t received my order
delivered on time pleased with item
National Lamps and Components ordering process is very easy to use. After 10 days i contact the company to check where my bulbs were only then to find out that they'd been discontinued - I should have been contacted before this. Once I'd selceted a replacement, the bulbs arrived in good time. One slip caused a downgrade in rating - you never know what problems your customers ared having so early communication is important.
Good professional service excellent product would definitely recommend.
Great service. Great product, especially after my local Electrical Store said I couldn’t replace a Flourescent Tube with an LED one. I did and it works fine.
I've rated poor, because although I placed my order on 16th January it was not until 3rd February that I was informed that my order would be cancelled because of supply difficulties. I would have liked to have been informed sooner of the fact that the item was not in stock and that you were waiting for supplies.
Prompt service and an excellent response when I needed to contact them about a problem
Excellent customer service. Well packaged.
arrived all wrapped up and in good condition
Delivered well protected and on time,great range.
Items arrived quickly and were well packed and in good condition.
7amp led G9 really bright, excellent for outside night lighting.
Good packing. Took slightly longer to arrive than expected. With current issues not surprising or an issue
Great Company, would recommend to anyone, product arrived on time, well packaged, works perfectly. Thanks to all the staff and hope they all stay safe!
Great price fast delivery and helpful when contacting them.I would definitely recommend buying from them
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,098 reviews