National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Excellent service. They had an old fashioned type tube that i needed. Superbly packaged, and very prompt arrival.
Excellent service and a fair price
A great service, most helpful. Rang prior to purchase, advised me of the correct product, delivery time was excellent too. Very happy, I will be using you again, and will be recommending you to friends & family. Thank you
When I placed my order I believed the items were available, however I had to wait over a month to receive my purchase as there wasn't any stock of the item I was purchasing.
Excellent service
Excellent service items arrived earlier than expected and were packaged very well.
Arrived safely, works perfectly. Thanks
I have tried to get that lamp in most if it's not all the places i know and couldn't find it at all...and when i tried your company for the first time,i found it straight away.price is good, shipping was fast and communication through email were very good.service is forst class.i will definitely use the company again and also recommend it to my friends and family.thank you.
Exactly what I needed for an excellent price. thank you
I ordered my lamps and the website stated they were in stock. They were an excellent price. My order was confirmed and it said they would be delivered in 7 - 10 days. Not a problem. It also said i would be updated by email as to progress of order. This didn't happen. I emailed and Ben Lockett replied. He was very apologetic and said the company had let him down and t would be a couple of weeks before delivery did I want to cancel my order or wait. I was quite happy to wait once there had been an update. From that point kept me updated by email to when the stock arrived from the manufacturer and dispatch to me. I know there are manufacturing problems etc but informing customers of problems causes less stress and anxiety on both sides. All this aside I would recommend this company and hopefully when I do it will be 5 stars.
Infrared bulbs bought as spares. The 1st bulb and 1st spare from elsewhere, only lasted 1.5 hrs each. The 3rd is still running after 5 hrs. So 'have not tried these yet. National Lamps were great. 'order shipped quickly, with good packing, recyclable shredded paper. Cheers.
Perfect service, easy and prompt delivery
Very good product at a good price. Ordering from the website is quick and easy together with excellent delivery. My light tubes came well wrapped to avoid damage.
Ordering on the web site was easy finding the lights I specially wanted was straight forward. Payment was clear and easy the order arrived quickly and in one piece! Would use this company again.
I am delighted with my purchase of tubular light fittings and tubes. The packaging was excellent and delivery was exactly when promised. Excellent value. Thank you.
Very quick despatch but with slow mail took longer but excelent service
Always promptly delivered and carefully packaged. Great service.
Efficient and quick service. Easy to use.
Component arrived quickly, was easy to fit in accordance with downloaded instructions and worked first time.
Managed to find all I needed on one website. Easy to order, good value for money and received well packaged and quickly. Highly recommended.
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,096 reviews