National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
The item came as described, it arrived earlier than expected
I waited quite a while for the bulbs as they had to be redelivered however all 3 were broken I did as I was asked and sent pics , I am delighted with how quickly they dealt with this and would highly recommend them . They are due to be delivered today which is super quick
The delivery was very quick and well packaged although the light bulbs didn't have any wrap protection around them unlike another brand I had previously purchased. One of the 12 bulbs has a wobbly filament and I suspect it won't last long. Given the excellent price I'm satisfied overall.
My purchase was ordered via Amazon, and arrived in excellent condition within acceptable timescales.
I have used National Lamps and Components before for my household requirements. I needed some more LED bulbs and was a little bewildered by the range available.I needed low wattage, but a brighter instant light. I emailed 'sales' with my query, who offered advice and a link to their options. They, of course, were right in their offerings. Since 'switching' over to LED bulbs throughout my home; my annual savings on electricity is in the 27%. Phenominal!! I definitely will recommend these peopl. I won't be using anyone else.
Very pleased indeed with service, communications, price of item and delivery time. Thank you very much!
Fast and efficient
Quality products and service
Great product, price and fast delivery.
Very professional- found what I needed at a reasonable price and very fast delivery
Excellent service. They had an old fashioned type tube that i needed. Superbly packaged, and very prompt arrival.
Excellent service and a fair price
A great service, most helpful.
Rang prior to purchase, advised me of the correct product, delivery time was excellent too. Very happy, I will be using you again, and will be recommending you to friends & family. Thank you
When I placed my order I believed the items were available, however I had to wait over a month to receive my purchase as there wasn't any stock of the item I was purchasing.
Excellent service
Excellent service items arrived earlier than expected and were packaged very well.
Arrived safely, works perfectly.
Thanks
I have tried to get that lamp in most if it's not all the places i know and couldn't find it at all...and when i tried your company for the first time,i found it straight away.price is good, shipping was fast and communication through email were very good.service is forst class.i will definitely use the company again and also recommend it to my friends and family.thank you.
Exactly what I needed for an excellent price. thank you
I ordered my lamps and the website stated they were in stock. They were an excellent price. My order was confirmed and it said they would be delivered in 7 - 10 days. Not a problem. It also said i would be updated by email as to progress of order. This didn't happen. I emailed and Ben Lockett replied. He was very apologetic and said the company had let him down and t would be a couple of weeks before delivery did I want to cancel my order or wait. I was quite happy to wait once there had been an update. From that point kept me updated by email to when the stock arrived from the manufacturer and dispatch to me. I know there are manufacturing problems etc but informing customers of problems causes less stress and anxiety on both sides. All this aside I would recommend this company and hopefully when I do it will be 5 stars.
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,086 reviews