National Lamps and Components Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy

"Very pleased your company has been able to supply a bulb for my 1980s Olympus microscope,(works perfectly). Well packaged item, speedy delivery, overall a very worthy 5***** . Yours sincerely Mel smith"
"The informative website made it easy to find the correct lightbulbs. They were delivered the next day without fuss. Excellent service at a reasonable price."
"Excellent item and service. I ordered T12 tubes as these are becoming harder to source. Arrived quickly and well packaged. I would recommend this firm."
"needed replacement fittings for wall lights, National Lamps were the only electrical suppliers that made them available. Top people!"
"Ordered 2 units but had to get partial refund as they only had 1 in stock despite originally accepting order. Item that did arrive was an updated model to one advertised (different model number) and would not connect to existing system so was useless. Would avoid in future."
Dear Rob,
We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your product. As explained in a recent email to you the manufacturer has changed the connection without our knowledge and that there is a simple fix where you can join the new link lead to the old one via an in line junction box. In doing this the fitting will be perfectly usable. Alternatively if you wish to return the fitting then please let us know.
"Very good service"
"Great selection and good service"
"Light tubes arrived safely and very well wrapped. Pleased with the purchase. Would recommend to anyone"
"Everything was absolutely great from start to finish and price was very competitive too"
"Bulbs were just what I needed and had had problems finding"
"Had the product I wanted with quick delivery. Will use again."
"Got what I needed will use national lamps again"

Thank you very much for your positive review it is much appreciated.
Your custom is valued highly and I look forward to welcoming you back to www.nlandc.co.uk soon.
Please use the discount code sent to you via email and feel free to share with family and friends.

Many Thanks
"Part ordered and delivered promptly. All arrived intact. Post order follow up was good as I do not live in UK but was able to have part delivered FOC to my ParcelMotel address. only down side was that live and neutraal leads were not supplied and I had to fit myself using ones from broken part which were very difficult to remove. I feel these should be integral tp part"
"Good friendly service, quick delivery."

Many Thanks
"National Lamps have an exceptional product range and were able to help me find bulbs that fitted in my old enclosed shades. In my case the product dimensions were a great help to the selection as is their consistent provision of color temperature information. I shall certainly go to their site when lookin for my next set of bulbs."

Many Thanks
"Right lamp on time perfect service!"

Many Thanks
"I ordered 2 items on 11 April and 10 days later they have still not arrived. I have received no explanation. I have emailed them."
Hi Elizabeth
Many thanks for your review
You should have received an email on the 11th April advising your items were out of stock, and delivery would be 5-7 working days.
We will look into this further and email you regarding this delay.
Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
National Lamps and Components
"A good range of products, easy ordering process and prompt delivery. Was pleased with my order."

Many Thanks
"Very quick delivery and they were clear and very quick in their communication with me when we had to clarify part of the order. Thank you. I haven't used the bulbs yet so not been able to test them but the customer service has been clear and excellent."

Many Thanks
"Although the lamps that I purchased arrived before expected, the lamp I have used keeps going out and does not quite fit."
Hi Valerie
Many thanks for your review
Sorry to hear that there seems to be an issue with the items you have purchased, we will contact you via email and try and resolve this issue for you.
National Lamps and Components