National Lamps and Components Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

How would you rate National Lamps and Components?

"Prompt delivery of a high quality product at a very low price . I've no adverse comments and will not hesitate to contact you again ."
Mr Alan E
"Very helpful call handler, gave information in a clear and easy to understand format. Made me aware what was happening at every step of the process. Thoroughly recommend them as a result."
Darrell F
"Didn't answer the phone in a professional way and was told that "i am on the other phone i will call you back" but never did. I couldn't get through on the phone after that. Once i had returned the goods emails that i sent to make sure that the goods got back and how i would be credited were never answered or acknowledged. Very disappointing. Still haven't heard anything 08.02.2018."
"Website said item was in stock, then received email to say ‘sorry item not in stock until end of May’. Had to get refund"
Hi Tom

Many thanks for your review,

Unfortunately our website is not a live stock feed, so on some occasions our stock levels have not been updated before orders have been placed.
We understand this can be inconvenient and apologise for this.

Many Thanks

National Lamps and Components
"Great value for money. Very well packaged. Easily ordered."
Karen P
"Online orders were processed very quickly. The bras are approx. half of the amount I previously paid in a well known high street store. Excellent value for money"
"Your service is excellent; very quick delivery. However, I have an issue with quality of lamps:-- In Feb 2016 I purchased 8 x LyvEco 7W GU10 LED Spot Light Bulb 2700K 60 Degree Non-Dimmable, Item Ref - 3632. I gave four of these to my sister for her kitchen ceiling unit. While they worked they were very good, but two have failed since then, which is most disappointing for units that are supposed to have life of about 15000 hours. The light is on for average of about 5 hours per day max, and her ceiling unit has plenty of space for good air flow around the bulbs."
Hi Ken

Many thanks for your review,
We will email you privately regarding your situation.
Many Thanks
National Lamps and Components
"First class service and delivery, I would recommend this company always for their products."
"They delivered on time and packed very well"
"Products ordered were in stock and shipped quickly."
"Parts delivered quickly and very good quality."
"Service was very quick."
"Good clear website - product arrived in a timely manner and well packaged. Have yet to fit product so cannot comment on it!"
"Just what I wanted and very well packed for delivery."
"I very quickly found the bulbs that I need for my fridge and they were despatched promptly."
"Still awaiting delivery."
Dear Customer
Sorry to hear you are still awaiting your delivery.
We will look into this matter and email you privately with an outcome as soon as possible.
"Well packed and exactly as described."
"Good price and excellent delivery"
"Great service kept me up to date all the way through till delivery"
"Rapid service and good selection of bulbs"
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.46 based on 1,090 reviews