National Lamps and Components Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Telephone

How would you rate National Lamps and Components ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very happy with the service again. Also the way an out of stock item was handled by offering an alternative product immediately. Very happy"
"I ordered an electronic ballast and a set of LED bulbs. Although both items were marked as in stock, it turned out that this was not the case. However, NLC were proactive and quick to identify this and advice accordingly. The ballast was on a longer lead time, which I accepted, and was delivered within this longer time period. NLC recommended alternative LED bulbs, but these were not suitable for my particular application so I declined and NLC provided a refund without any quibbling. Overall excellent customer service and I will be using them again in future."
"Always prompt to deliver. Excellent prices."
"I needed circular bulbs that I can never find from local stores. The item was easy and clear to find on the website. Excellent price. Easy checkout and notifications. Parcel arrived in a couple of days which was packed very well to avoid possible transit damage. Will definitely use again. Great job. Thank you."
"I had been looking for a bulb for a key cutting machine and Wes being told it did not exist and I would not find one even by the agent who imports the machine once I found National Lamps and Components it was easy to use site everything explained and ordering so simple of course I ordered and my bulbs arrived very quickly and very well packaged bulbs of course are exactly what I wanted now I can see what I’m doing ( cutting keys in my van) Thanks guys"
"Product I needed at a great price. Speedy delivery, well packaged. Job done! šŸ˜€ recommended"
"Help with a query first rate, order arrived O.K. having been packed well"
"Excellent item"
"Sent the right bulb for my fridge got delivered within time they said"
"Goods arrived quickly and well packed and as ordered. Thanks"
"Excellent does what it says on the tin."
"very fast delivery thank you"
"Items delivery very prompt. Would definitely purchase from this company again."
"Delivery to Sweden:) Great supplier who sent my order to Sweden. Also fast support och transport. I am really satisfied. //Fredrik Eriksson Sweden"
"Package arrived very quickly, well packed and exactly as required."
"GREAT PRODUCT AND FAST DELIVERY. THANK YOU"
"Item not received. Emailed you to say I gave you wrong post code but you not responded. Correct post code EX1 1SE. Even with wrong post code should arrived by now. You should have responded to my email"
Hi Gareth
Many thanks for your review
We will contact you regarding this issue and hope to rectify this as quick as possible for you
"Prompt delivery"

Thank you very much for your positive review it is much appreciated.
Your custom is valued highly and I look forward to welcoming you back to www.nlandc.co.uk soon.
Please use the discount code sent to you via email and feel free to share with family and friends.

"Excellent delivery timescales."

Many Thanks
"I received the 2 under cabinet kitchen lights I needed to replace my defective ones 5 days after I placed the order and installed them the next day. They matched the other original light sets and work beautifully. Thank you."

National Lamps and Components is rated 4.46 based on 1,149 reviews