National Lamps and Components Reviews

of reviewers recommend National Lamps and Components
Read National Lamps and Components Reviews

About National Lamps and Components:

National Lamps & Components is dedicated to supplying bulbs, tubes, LEDs and lighting accessories to you, the customer, as quickly and stress free as possible. We have been trading since 1969 and always aim for the best for our customers.

sales@nationallampsandcomponents.co.uk

Tell us how National Lamps and Components made you happy
Purchased a fluorescent light ballast Good quality easy wiring fittings Very pleased with my purchase
This is my second use of "National Lamps And Components" and yet again I have found their service second to none. My order arrived on time and very well protected, could not ask for more.
Arrived on time, just exactly wot I ordered & work a treat
Not a lot to write except service very good, dispatching of goods quick and advise very friendly. Thanks !!
Did the job that I wanted
very good format for ordering. Our delivery address in New Zealand kept coming up with GB at the bottom., but it arrived OK.Just a little confusing.
Good product easy to fit
Helpful and amazingly answered the ‘phone promptly; without the usual crappy mantra customers get from ‘phoning other companies
Excellent value for money
Asking for a review before the item has arrived, ordered 6th May, due 1st June. Hardly express!
Hi Myles Many thanks for your email Unfortunately the company that sends out the emails do this automatically after a number of days Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause
A great experience, the website is very user friendly, and they stocked just what I needed at a very competitive price. Thank you.
Very quick and just as described. Will use again.
I was just what i needed to repair my item
Excellent range of lamps, including small tubes which are increasingly hard to find. Painless ordering process and prompt delivery. Will most certainly use again!
Ordered shaving light on- line, and received it 3 days later. Upon installing and powering on, discovered a loud buzzing noise from the built-in transformer. The buzzing varied from gentle to quite loud. There was obviously a fault with the unit, and I reported it via telephone. I was told that the matter would be reported to the manufacturer and that they would probably send a replacement direct to me. This has not happened.
Hi Peter Many thanks for your message We are happy to deal with your query but unfortunately you sent your original email to the incorrect website but the correct website has now received your email and we are dealing with the matter and will be in touch Sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause
Excellent service, prompt and timely
Good communication and full satisfaction.
They supplied at a good price and delivered on time.
Immediately available from stock acceptably priced exemplary packaging prompt delivery AND IT WORKS. Much appreciated service for an elderly housebound self-helper !
I bought your product that you recommended for a similar item that I was trying to buy and it was a match for the original saving me pounds Thankyou colin
National Lamps and Components is rated 4.55 based on 2,109 reviews