Nasty Cards Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nasty Cards

About Nasty Cards: Nasty Cards will offend. Nasty Cards will make you laugh. Welcome to Nasty Cards, the home of the offensive card! Don't send a boring card, send a Nasty Card!

hello@nastycards.co.uk

International House,
12 Constance Street,
London,
E16 2DQ

Click Here
"Amazing customer service, stocked up on cards for the year! Arrived within a couple of days as well! My new go-to shop for funny cards"
Hey Tom,

Thanks for your wonderful feedback. Keep an eye out for our new range of Christmas cards coming soon!

Many thanks,

Sam
"Card was excellent quality and was received brilliantly. Recipient loved it! Fast delivery and first class service! Cannot fault!"
Hey Karen,

Thank you so much for your feedback, it's really appreciated.

Are there any other products you'd like to see us do or anything we can improve on?

Thanks again,

Sam
"wonderful witty cards. love the range. would like more xmas ones tho"
Hey Ian,

Thanks so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Christmas cards are on their way! We've got a team of designers currently working on a new range and they'll be available by the end of next week!

Keep an eye out on your emails as we'll let you know as soon as they're ready!

Many thanks,

Sam
"Over a week since order and still no delivery!"
Hey Chris,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I'm so sorry your order hasn't arrived and I hope it hasn't ruined a special day. All orders are dispatched within 48 hours & most orders arrive within 1-5 working days, so it would appear that your order has somehow got lost in the mail which I will contact Royal Mail about.

I wasn't able to find any emails from you advising us this hasn't arrived but I have, however, found your order and I've refunded it in full.

I really want to make this right, so if you'd like to create an account with us, then I will credit it with £20 so we can start to earn back your trust.

Sam
"Funny and good quality cards"
"Very good cards, quality, quick delivery !"
"Decent size card, great quality & speedy delivery."
"Excellent quality and excellent service, highly recommended"
"Very quick delivery, really good quality and great size, and VERY funny! Will deffo buy again 😁"
"Great cards! Fast delivery. Will definitely use in the future!"
"Fantastic quality card,speedy service,will definitely be ordering more and will recommend to family and friends"
"Tried to use a code that didnt work and without prompt the guys emailed me and helped me with a new code! Fast delivery and good quality card. Would highly recommend! ☆☆☆☆☆"
"Excellent customer service!!! And very prompt delivery ! Would buy from here again."
"These cards are brilliant for those people in your life that you think can handle it! Not for the faint hearted or easily offended. :-)"
"Brilliant card my friend absolutely loved it"
"Perfectly printed card arrived on time and excellent quality."
"Great variety of cards, very quick delivery, really pleased"
"Loving my card ...nice design"
"Quick and easy to order, super fast delivery, great quality cards will defo order again x"
"brilliant a1"