Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
Excellent product and service. They have kept me going through lockdown and isolation period. Super fast delivery.
cute Nanostix device , I’ve been smoke free for over a year and it’s the only thing among numerous products that I’ve tried that has worked. highly recommended product as its helped me to stop smoking
Nanostix has great products and incredible service.
They are so reliable, efficient and helpful. Today I even received a home delivery after I requested.
Excellent service and items are well packaged. Nanostix have kept me going during lockdown, and hopefully, both loyal and new customers during this time have kept you going too!
Amazing service. Super fast delivery- in most cases since the changes to postal services due to COVID19 they have even been hand delivering my orders, mostly on the same day that I’ve placed my order! Always very friendly too. Thank you and I highly highly recommend!
Always super fast delivery- in face since the changes to postal services during COVID19 they have been hand delivering my orders- most of the time even the same day that I’ve placed my order. Always very friendly too. Amazing service thank you!
Very Fast Delivery.

Amazing little device for anyone to use to help quit smoking.

Been using these for a few years and I'm very impressed. The best flavour is the Mango-Ice in my opinion.
Very Quick Delivery.

Been using these devices for a few years, absolutely love the convenience.

Would recommend to anyone looking to stop smoking, the small size and portability of the device is amazing, plus you definitely get your dosage of nicotine.
Excellent service
Love Nanostix, I’ve been smoke free for over a year and it’s the only thing among numerous products that I’ve tried that has worked.
I would like to try to reduce my nicotine intake so lower levels or nicotine free pods would be brilliant.
Very good and quick service
Excellent service, super fast delivery and totally in love with my new NanoStix vape. I initially purchased it as my old one broke and I was heartbroken as this can only be purchased in Malaysia. But I am so thrilled to find out that you have this product here in the UK. I am extremely happy. Will definitely come back and purchase more pods from you.
Best products I have Eveee purchased a bit expensive I hope we guys gonna put The price a little down
Very good
Great bit of kit, no mess, easier to carry around than my normal vape device.
Delivered quickly as well.
Delivery was very fast as always. Love the Mango Ice. The only flavour that agrees with me. I wish you would carry more of the "Ice Age" ranges though from Apple to Grape to name a few!
Brilliant product, fast service.
The unit is small and compact but packs a powerful punch. Battery life is extremely good has clear indication for low charge. The unit is discrete and offers a wide variety of flavors - I am yet to find one I don't like.
Nanostix is rated 4.68 based on 68 reviews