Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
Very very good customer service and product is top notch, would advise for anyone trying to quit cigarettes, flavours are amazing and nicotine in each pod is just right, I’ve tried a number of vapes last year but still ended up smoking cigs, my nanostix arrived on the 10th January and I haven’t had a cigarette since.

great little device and easy to use
Very much like so far, new user so watch this space
This little device has really helped me reduce the amount of cigarettes I smoke - and I really hope to quit for good in 2019!
I absolutely love the nanostix kit. It's such a brilliant little device. The flavours are amazing and it has to easily be the best prefilled pod system I've used.
Fantastic product. Nothing like it in the market. If you really want to quit smoking, nanostix is the one to help you do that
Absolutely love it! The mango flavour is delish!
Super happy with the service NanoSTIX have provided. Quick response from my first contact and then a good product delivered when promised. Special thanks to Daisy for answering all my specific questions.
Nanostix is rated 4.68 based on 68 reviews