Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
I highly recommend the Nanostix as I've tried many different types of vapes and never liked any of them
Brilliant device and so easy to use. Better than the real thing
Great service. Received it quick and fast delivery. Amazing product will definately buy again from you and definately great price and very reliable. Thankyou
This is awesome. I can smoke anywhere, anytime. cool as ice....
Really good service with good communication. Very quick delivery too.
Very quick.
Fast delivery
Fantastic product best vape
Only had a day and it’s my first vape. So don’t really have anything to compare with. Seems ok thought the mango ice flavour is nice the charges seem good. Disappointed with the available flavours, I contacted customer service and had a good response very pleasant experience so far. Only one stockiest near me shame more more widely available. Can’t wait to see what flavours come available very soon.
Very good service will buy again
I ordered on Wednesday and it arrived by Friday and since I have bought the Nanostix, I have not had a cigarette . Like both flavours I bought, Strawberry & Vanilla and the Utopia Coffee. The reason I tried this Ecig and none of the others because of the pods, it appealed because it was so easy. You don't have to refill the liquid or change the coil like other Ecigs. Once the pod is finished, it is so easy to replace with a new one. I am truly amazed how simple it is and the money I am saving will be put towards trying the other flavours and for other luxuries. Thank you Nanostix.
Quick delivery service,
Great, portable pod system. Really happy to switch from large, heavy mod. Lots of flavours to choose from. Battery life is very good too, and also charges very quickly.

For someone who wants to give up smoking or someone who wants to switch to a portable pod system I couldn’t recommend it enough.
Great product and fantastic service!!
Just an excellent product, not too strong, no nasty after taste, exact to taste, good choice of flavours, easy to travel with, battery life lasts long! Enjoy this a lot!
We have not received the refill.
Hi Maurice, sorry hear this. Please could you contact us on info@nanostix.co.uk as we don't seem to have received any communication from you regarding this. Kind Regards, The Vapemotion Team
Great customer service, awesome product. Would recommend 10/10
Excellent service very kind very helpful , over the moon with my nano! I will be using this service for as long as I can, thanks again guys thumbs up!!
Very good pods , smooth smoke , also the best alternative to smoking can’t go wrong
Love my Nano six. I have now tried every flavour and cannot complement the service I have received enough. Great work guys, keep it up!
Nanostix is rated 4.60 based on 75 reviews