Nanostix Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nanostix
Read Nanostix  Reviews

info@nanostix.co.uk

41 St Matthews Way

Tell us how Nanostix made you happy
Fantastic product best vape
Only had a day and it’s my first vape. So don’t really have anything to compare with. Seems ok thought the mango ice flavour is nice the charges seem good. Disappointed with the available flavours, I contacted customer service and had a good response very pleasant experience so far. Only one stockiest near me shame more more widely available. Can’t wait to see what flavours come available very soon.
Very good service will buy again
I ordered on Wednesday and it arrived by Friday and since I have bought the Nanostix, I have not had a cigarette . Like both flavours I bought, Strawberry & Vanilla and the Utopia Coffee. The reason I tried this Ecig and none of the others because of the pods, it appealed because it was so easy. You don't have to refill the liquid or change the coil like other Ecigs. Once the pod is finished, it is so easy to replace with a new one. I am truly amazed how simple it is and the money I am saving will be put towards trying the other flavours and for other luxuries. Thank you Nanostix.
Quick delivery service,
Great, portable pod system. Really happy to switch from large, heavy mod. Lots of flavours to choose from. Battery life is very good too, and also charges very quickly.

For someone who wants to give up smoking or someone who wants to switch to a portable pod system I couldn’t recommend it enough.
Great product and fantastic service!!
Just an excellent product, not too strong, no nasty after taste, exact to taste, good choice of flavours, easy to travel with, battery life lasts long! Enjoy this a lot!
We have not received the refill.
Hi Maurice, sorry hear this. Please could you contact us on info@nanostix.co.uk as we don't seem to have received any communication from you regarding this. Kind Regards, The Vapemotion Team
Great customer service, awesome product. Would recommend 10/10
Excellent service very kind very helpful , over the moon with my nano! I will be using this service for as long as I can, thanks again guys thumbs up!!
Very good pods , smooth smoke , also the best alternative to smoking can’t go wrong
Love my Nano six. I have now tried every flavour and cannot complement the service I have received enough. Great work guys, keep it up!
Smart and simple, and easy to take everywhere you go, I have tried a lot in the past and found the flavours taste nothing like they are meant to or are very light, but this tastes exactly how I would expect
Great service and a great product.
Have just purchased one of the starter kits and am already really impressed. Usually smoke at least 10 a day but have managed to cut that down to half already and have recommended to my family and friends. Loving the strawberry apple pods too!
Been brilliant, had it since New Years and haven’t smoked since
Nanostix are brilliant ! Just wish they had more flavours to choose from
Great help in helping me quit. Love the look and it's always speedy delivery! Tastes good too
Extremely fast delivery. Good communication during delivery.. highly recommended..
Nanostix is rated 4.68 based on 68 reviews