Nando's Loughton, Essex Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nando's Loughton, Essex

How would you rate Nando's Loughton, Essex ?

"The food and service are amazing! Although we had a small problem with our meal coming a bit late last time, the staff were quick to find a solution and work things out. :)"
"They have really good food & amazing service! Last time I went, we had a little problem with some food coming late but it wasn’t a major issue and was resolved quickly by the staff."
Carly Appleby
"Excellent service. First time out for a meal since finding out I am gluten intolorent, was greeted at the door by Tom who was very helpful and gave me a book with all the information about the products and told me what I can and can't eat off the menu. This made my experience very enjoyable."
Nando's Loughton, Essex is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews