Name Necklaces Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Name Necklaces Direct
Wendy Van Der Wolf
Wendy Van Der Wolf
Verified Buyer
"This was a 70th birthday present for my mother in law and had our family names engraved on it. The pendant itself is beautifully made, the engraving was very nicely done although it would have been nice to have font or style options. The chain I ordered was perfect size for her and a lovely style. The necklace was delivered 2 days after ordering and arrived well before her birthday. She was delighted. That says it all! Thank you!"
Paris Gebon
Paris Gebon
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the necklace. It came just when they said it will and the product was perfect"
Leon Rochester
Leon Rochester
Verified Buyer
"Got excellent service from them.it was made and delivered quick in time for my daughter's birthday and she loved her gift."
Rebecca Greaves
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product, reasonable price and lovely packaging, very pleased"
Jacqueline Lane
Verified Buyer
"The most awesome service, ordered Sunday, arrived Tuesday!!! Beautiful pretty neclace exactly as described & pictured. Also, rang prior to order with a couple of questions, couldn’t have been more helpful !!!! Will definitely be ordering from this company again 😊"
Peter Clark
Verified Buyer
"The item was very well made and delivery was very fast."
Jessica Osborn
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely loved my necklace. I had my daughters name. The cut is perfect the chain is beautiful and if you have a long chain they add the chain on so you can wear it at different lengths. I will definitely be buying from this site again. It was so beautiful I even messaged the company the day I received it to thank them"
"name necklaces made me very happy with the two necklaces I purchased. they are beautiful. gorgeous quality and stunning. the delivery was amazingly quick - I ordered on Sunday and it was delivered on Tuesday! I will definitely be purchasing again! thank you very much x"
"I ordered a Name Necklace of my new baby daughter's name after bringing her home from hospital following 8 weeks in special care. I was absolutely delighted with it- arrived quickly and great quality. It was exactly what I hoped it would be and I wear it with great pride!"
Belinda Goldsworthy
Verified Buyer
"There were Options in chain type and length, came very quickly well packaged and in a very quaint presentation box, offering very reasonable prices, I would highly recommend."
Jodie Cartwright
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful necklace. Really fast delivery. So pleased with my purchase."
"Arrived in lovely prentation box and on time. Lovely gift for any age Thank you"
"So very pleased worth every penny. Doesn't look cheap very classy"
"Good product"
"Easy to order from website. Excellent delivery . Kept informed ."
"Absolutely fabulous. Excellent service as arrived quickly. Great quality. Love it"
Gilly Minall
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time. Sturdy and beautiful."
Tolulope Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery. Plus the item came in looking exactly the way it looks online. Very beautiful neck piece."
Marion Stenham
Verified Buyer
"Recently bought a 9ct gold named necklace, the staff were extremely helpful and very professional. Great value for your money, fantastic quick delivery service. All around 10 out of 10."
"Easy website to use. Ordering simple and delivery very quick. Item perfect"
"Delivery was long but i was satisfied when the item came"
"Very happy with my necklace and such quick delivery!"
Amanda Frost
Verified Buyer
"Delivery was very quick. Necklace came well packaged and it is very pretty. The chain is sturdy and my daughter, who I bought it for, is delighted with it. Very easy online ordering too."
Name Necklaces Direct is rated 4.87 based on 806 reviews