Name Necklaces Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Name Necklaces Direct
Shivani Sharma
Shivani Sharma
Verified Buyer
"Amazing product. Completely what I expected if not better"
Paris Gebon
Paris Gebon
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the necklace. It came just when they said it will and the product was perfect"
Leon Rochester
Leon Rochester
Verified Buyer
"Got excellent service from them.it was made and delivered quick in time for my daughter's birthday and she loved her gift."
Paul Whitehead
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery and the necklace was absolutely perfect. Would definatley recommend. 5 stars. Thank you"
Posted 42 minutes ago
Steven Byrne
"Delivered very fast"
"Beautiful necklace, well made and not flimsy like other I’ve seen. Highly recommended."
Debra Redpath
Verified Buyer
"We ordered these necklaces for work colleagues who had had a family tragedy. They arrived very quickly, beautifullly made and in lively presentation boxes. The recipients were delighted."
"When searching I wanted UK delivery, a lot of sites were fronting a .co.uk web page but ship from overseas or did not declare their locations. Necklaces Direct were very clear they ship from UK. I bought a named necklace for my wife which gave me massive Brownie points compared to flowers for valentines, who would,not want personalised Jewelry. Making choices of fonts , size, material was very easy and there was just the right amount. I bought sterling silver as my wife skin reacts to certain metals and it looks lovely. Delivery was fast and well in time for valentines. The price was decent for a gift. I am very pleased and will use this site again :)"
"Purchased as a gift. Excellent quality item and my partner loved it too"
"Very easy to order. Good prices. Delivery arrived as scheduled. Beautiful necklace."
Karen Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with product, prompt service and would purchase from this company again, excellent quality."
"Good serviced"
"My order turned up in record speed and the customer service was brilliant. Thanks for my lovely necklace!"
Daniel Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Makes a great present, top quality craftsmanship, fast turnaround! Very happy customer! Bought two now and would definitely buy again!"
"Lovely necklace, really pleased with my purchase."
Charlotte Dutton
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful peice. Very happy"
Joanne Oberg
Verified Buyer
"Over the moon with my purchase , came super quick too"
"I am really pleased with the necklace it is very pretty and being able to put all my family’s names on it made it special. Delivery was very quick, I received the necklace within a few days of ordering!"
Sandra McKeown
Verified Buyer
"The necklace was bought for my god daughters 13th Birthday I was really pleased with it but she was over the moon. One happy little girl. Thank You"
Catherine Devito
Verified Buyer
"personalised item arrived next day so pleased lovely box, will have a very happy husband this valentines day"
Victoria Driver
Verified Buyer
"I love my necklace. I got one in silver xl, this is my second purchase as i got an xl in gold too a few years ago and its still in amazing condition. A magnificent buy. Will be buying again."
Tina Norris
"Loved the necklace"
Barbara Crook
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy with my purchase it’s a gift for my 60th bday. My only slight criticism would be is that the rings & engraving is smaller I thought it would be."
Name Necklaces Direct is rated 4.87 based on 759 reviews