Name Necklaces Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Name Necklaces Direct
Live Chat, Email
Jacqueline Meanwell
"Fabulous necklace, highly recommended, will definitely buy again ! Many thanks"
Dian Jeffers
"When I received the necklace it was more beautiful in person and it was perfect I could not fault it."
Pamela Rose-Wheatley
"Absolutely lovely necklace bought for my 13 yr old daughter in memory of her close friend Sam who sadly died at the end of June this year , she wears it every day . The prompt delivery was fantastic, ordered on the Wednesday and received on the Friday ! Would definitely recommend. Thank you for bringing a smile to my daughters face ."
"The necklace was great, exactly what i wanted."
"Absolutely beautiful.Bought for my daughter's 20th birthday and she loves it!Paid a little a bit of extra for the chain to be thicker and letters bigger but have no regrets.In fact I am glad i did it as i think that's what gave the necklaces really expensive look.Delivery was really good and will strongly recommend."
"Absolutely gorgeous! My second order. A pleasure to deal with and beautiful quality. Thank you"
"Necklace arrived promptly, as promised. Very pretty with a nice finish. Perfect gift for my nine-year-old granddaughter."
"I bought a Name Necklace for our goddaughter's 16th birthday. She couldn't have been more delighted - apparently she screamed when she opened it! It was exactly what she wanted she was completely thrilled."
"Bought the same necklace twice after my first one was got broken. Great quality, amazing prices. Even bought my friend a matching one"
"Excellent service and quality"
"We love the silver name necklaces. I've bought three now and am wondering who else to get one for"
"Love it. Chain is quite delicate but apart from that all good."
"Absolutley Brilliant! Ordered personalised necklace Mon & it came Weds! 100% recommended."
"Very satisfied with the product."
"Bought as a birthday present for my daughter and she was over the moon with the necklace. In her own words she absolutely LOVED it. Would not hesitate to use this company again."
"Lovely necklace and fast delivery thank you"
"Very pleased Great purches"
"Would recommend. Good service."
"Excellent quality delivered on time great value for money"
"This is the second time I’ve ordered from this Company - both individual pieces in 9ct gold for each of my daughters. The service was phenomenal and the quality of the named necklaces excellent. I would recommend it wholeheartedly."
"Really pleased my daughter loved it x"
"The necklace came exactly as described, perfect sizing for a child and even earlier than expected so it was a lovely birthday surprise! I would definitely recommend Name Necklaces Direct."
"Quick delivery,nice presentation box and the necklace is original and well made."
Name Necklaces Direct is rated 4.85 based on 998 reviews