Name Necklaces Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Name Necklaces Direct
Jessica Osborn
Jessica Osborn
Verified Buyer
"I absolutely loved my necklace. I had my daughters name. The cut is perfect the chain is beautiful and if you have a long chain they add the chain on so you can wear it at different lengths. I will definitely be buying from this site again. It was so beautiful I even messaged the company the day I received it to thank them"
Wendy Van Der Wolf
Wendy Van Der Wolf
Verified Buyer
"This was a 70th birthday present for my mother in law and had our family names engraved on it. The pendant itself is beautifully made, the engraving was very nicely done although it would have been nice to have font or style options. The chain I ordered was perfect size for her and a lovely style. The necklace was delivered 2 days after ordering and arrived well before her birthday. She was delighted. That says it all! Thank you!"
Paris Gebon
Paris Gebon
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the necklace. It came just when they said it will and the product was perfect"
"Great quality and quick delivery"
"Ordered 2 necklaces and Monday and they arrived on Wed beautifully packed. The necklaces were so much nicer than I imagined and would def order from them again. 5 stars"
STEVEN REID
Verified Buyer
"Very nice. My daughter loved it."
Raymond Simpson
Verified Buyer
"My granddaughter loved it. A perfect gift."
Patricia Coulton
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful necklace. Lovely design and packaging. Arrived with in 2 days. I have one vety happy 16 yr old daughter ."
Muheb Rafique
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the service and delivery time. Arrived on the day it was expected and it was very high quality"
"Very nice. My daughter loved it."
"Prompt service ,beautiful necklace and sped delivery Many thanks"
"Necklace delivered quickly, well packaged. Good quality product. Very pleased."
"Beautiful necklace, clear writing and just the perfect size. I was amazed at the quality especially considering the price is so reasonable. Big thumbs up from me!"
"Beautiful. Arrived very quickly, in a lovely gift box.. I’m very happy. A perfect 18th birthday gift for my niece!"
Marika Forth
Verified Buyer
"I love my necklace. The quality is great and I wouldn’t order anywhere else. What I am disappointed about is that I bought the same necklace 2 years ago (I lost it recently unfortunately) and in 2 years it’s doubled in price! But the last necklace was still perfect until I lost it."
"The online process was easy but best of all was the customer service. I made an error it was rectified within 5 minutes of my call to them . The item was delivered very quickly and on time . Excellent service. Thank you ."
Rosa Gomes
Verified Buyer
"Amazing necklace my daughter was over the moon with it, and also super fast service. Very happy and will definetly order from this company again."
Jeanette Cairns
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service thanks everything perfect"
Cristin Mann
Verified Buyer
"My niece absolutely loved her gift"
Karen Cowan
"excellent service"
Kurt Grixti
Verified Buyer
"I'm so happy with my necklace. Also very helpful staff so thank you all you deserve 5 stars and more"
"Excellent service, lovely necklace"
"This is a Birthday present for my Sister, I haven’t given to her yet but I have looked at the necklace and it is absolutely beautiful."
Name Necklaces Direct is rated 4.87 based on 853 reviews