Name Necklaces Direct Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Name Necklaces Direct
Live Chat, Email
Jacqueline Meanwell
"Fabulous necklace, highly recommended, will definitely buy again ! Many thanks"
Dian Jeffers
"When I received the necklace it was more beautiful in person and it was perfect I could not fault it."
Pamela Rose-Wheatley
"Absolutely lovely necklace bought for my 13 yr old daughter in memory of her close friend Sam who sadly died at the end of June this year , she wears it every day . The prompt delivery was fantastic, ordered on the Wednesday and received on the Friday ! Would definitely recommend. Thank you for bringing a smile to my daughters face ."
"I want a refund !"
"These necklaces are perfect, they come beautifully wrapped and they arrived so quickly. Thank you."
"I bought 2 x bracelets for friends. They arrived really quickly in beautiful presentation boxes & looked even better in reality. My friends absolutely LOVED them! Xx"
"Great necklace thanks, disappointed that you charge another £10 for an extra capital letter which seems a lot of extra money, I therefore had to order the necklace without a second capital"
"Really really good . I bought this for any friend as a bday present and I bought it quite late so was worried how long it would take to arrive . It came in very good time . Think it came in 3 days. She loved it. Quality was good and was well made ,hopefully lasts a while . Packaging was good and didn’t need to re package it as a gift . Really happy would use again for myself ."
"No delivery issue, however my order didn't not look as expected."
"This item was purchased as a gift and is very elegant. It also sits well on the neckline. Both the lady it was intended for and myself are very pleased with the item"
"I’m very happy. Thank you sow much.I kindly recommend friends"
"Fantastic quality and value. Inscription exactly what was requested. Absolutely delighted with the necklace. Delivery was also superb."
"My necklace was received within 2-3 days of ordering. It seems very pretty and nicely made. I’m sure my granddaughter will love it. I wouldn’t hesitate to order another."
"Unreliable I didn’t even receive a confirmation email"
"Beautiful necklace our granddaughter loved it worth the money"
"Very pleased with service and necklace"
"Very please with product! Exactly what I wanted! Beautiful packaging! 10/10 would reccomend and use again x"
"My daughter was extremely pleased with her necklace. It arrived exactly the day they said. It was great that you got a preview of how the letters would look as some companys do not do this. Would definetly recommend this company again"
"Swift delivery. Item exactly as described. A much appreciated gift."
"Bought this necklace for me 6 year old niece... She absolutely loved it. And even better I expected it to arrive late as I ordered it last minute but was surprised when it got their early and in time for her birthday :)"
"The necklace was beautiful . Perfect size lettering & chain size . & brilliant service/ delivery . It was for a 18 th present"
"A name necklace was ordered and within 36 hours received. Excellent service and very good value."
"Lovely necklace. Arrived fast."
Name Necklaces Direct is rated 4.85 based on 976 reviews