Nail Polish Direct Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Nail Polish Direct
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Nail Polish Direct made you happy

"Fake items. awful customer service."
Are you Nail Polish Direct? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"*** DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THESE ITEMS ARE 100% FAKE. *** *** DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY - THESE ITEMS ARE 100% FAKE. *** I ORDERED 2 CUCCIO NAIL POLISHES 4 WEEKS AGO AND THEY ONLY JUST ARRIVED TODAY AND THEY ARE AS FAKE AS THEY POSSIBLY COULD BE. THEY HAVE PLACED CUCCIO STICKERS OVER THE ORIGINAL BOTTLE PRINT WHICH DOES NOT EVEN MATCH THE ORIGINAL COLORS, THE BRUSHES ON THE BOTTLE MAY AS WELL BE WALL PAPER BRUSHES AND ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ANY OF MY 200+ REAL CUCCIO BOTTLES. I HAVE CONTACTED MY BANK TO REVERSE THE PAYMENT AS A CHARGE-BACK AND I HAVE CONTACTED TRADING STANDARDS, BOTH OF WHICH HAVE SAID THEY RECEIVED COMPLAINS ABOUT THIS COMPANY ALREADY, I RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT BUY THESE NAIL POLISHES ESPECIALLY CUCCIO, YOU WILL REGRET IT AND IF YOU ALREADY HAVE I SUGGEST CONTACT TRADING STANDARDS AND YOUR BANK TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK.. WE HAVE ALSO EMAILED GOOGLE ADWORDS, FACEBOOK ADS AND BING ADS WHERE THESE FRAUDSTERS ARE ADVERTISING TO GET AS MUCH MONEY AS POSSIBLE FROM THE UNAWARE PUBLIC."
"Fantastic company! Bought quite a few things from here and everything has been top notch. They dispatch goods super fast and their customer service is brilliant as well."
"I ordered a Christmas gift in November to avoid issues with delivery upon the actual December month. This is my first time as a customer and certified last - they have no customer service level from the Adviser to the Supervisor in order to aid and willingly assist to resolve their problems. The main predicament was lost parcel of the first order where I had to relentlessly phone to chase an update. Where I was presented with a person who I can only describe as the Little Britain character where her catchphrase is 'computer says no'. I had to be initially extremely assertive and later - necessarily rude in order to get any action from this company. Where they still anticipate me to resume being compliant and ask me to return the second order they reluctantly dispatched, which was no longer the identical gift as they were sold out. I had to hesitantly select another colour range. Have they not heard if the courier failed to deliver a parcel they return it to the sender?! Finally result, I demanded a refund and they will receive the second order/parcel if their chosen courier company returns it to Nail Polish Direct. You should not become a fool and have aggravation from a company that just nick your money and not received anything but hassle. Which is my current status until I receive a refund if they can conduct that task? Otherwise I've been robbed."
"Quick postage, good range of products, packaged well."
"First class service,goods exactly as on website."
"First class service,goods exactly as on website."
"They had an amazing selection of makes and colours and delivery was the following day"
Nail Polish Direct is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews