Nail Polish Direct Reviews

3PM
3PM

Tell us how Nail Polish Direct made you happy

Telephone
"Fantastic company! Bought quite a few things from here and everything has been top notch. They dispatch goods super fast and their customer service is brilliant as well."
Are you Nail Polish Direct? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Nail Polish Direct receives. Reply Free
"I ordered a Christmas gift in November to avoid issues with delivery upon the actual December month. This is my first time as a customer and certified last - they have no customer service level from the Adviser to the Supervisor in order to aid and willingly assist to resolve their problems. The main predicament was lost parcel of the first order where I had to relentlessly phone to chase an update. Where I was presented with a person who I can only describe as the Little Britain character where her catchphrase is 'computer says no'. I had to be initially extremely assertive and later - necessarily rude in order to get any action from this company. Where they still anticipate me to resume being compliant and ask me to return the second order they reluctantly dispatched, which was no longer the identical gift as they were sold out. I had to hesitantly select another colour range. Have they not heard if the courier failed to deliver a parcel they return it to the sender?! Finally result, I demanded a refund and they will receive the second order/parcel if their chosen courier company returns it to Nail Polish Direct. You should not become a fool and have aggravation from a company that just nick your money and not received anything but hassle. Which is my current status until I receive a refund if they can conduct that task? Otherwise I've been robbed."
"Quick postage, good range of products, packaged well."
"First class service,goods exactly as on website."
"First class service,goods exactly as on website."
"They had an amazing selection of makes and colours and delivery was the following day"
Nail Polish Direct is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews