Naeem Anwar Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Naeem Anwar

How would you rate Naeem Anwar ?

"For a busy professional like me I need someone I can rely on to get the job done. Naeem is trustworthy and more importantly genuine, he makes everything easy and simple to understand. He is always more than willing to answer any questions I have, however silly they may be. Naeem one of the few accountants who will go out of his way to help you. He takes that one extra stress away from me and I couldn't ask for more."
"Naeem offers an excellent level of service, friendly, professional and tailored to your businesses requirements. Have been dealing with since incorporation and will continue to do so into the future."
"Naeem has been a god send in helping me bring my accounts up to date when previous accountants were not so helpful and willing. He is very approachable and never fails to deliver no matter what task is given. My year end accounts, VAT returns, self assessment and CIS returns are always completed on time. I would highly recommend."
"A Great, Very efficient and Friendly service. Always available to help with questions. Would recommend."
"I am an entrepreneur and property owner who has been in the business for nearly 10 years both in the UK and abroad. I have worked with many accountants throughout the years and while many are decent and provide the service they offer, Naeem has stood-out for me, He goes out of his way for his clients. To summaries, he gives advice when needed, takes action immediately when required, and becomes a vital part of your business which makes business dealings, ins and outs much more fluid especially in the fast pace business reality we live in today."
"We have found Naeem's accountancy services a great help to us. We are a fairly new company and his ability to answer questions and offer advice has been invaluable to us. We would be happy to recommend him to any company looking for an accountant."
"Naeem is an excellent accountant who has helped transform the way our business has run over the last 9 months. With his continued support we feel our business will go from strength to strength. A highly recommended addition to any serious company."
Naeem Anwar is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews