My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Michael has come once to do our windows inside and out and did a great job! Look forward to him coming again and finally having our windows regularly cleaned.
Ian always comes on the arranged date and does an excellent job. Would recommend this service.
Ian cleans our windows every month — for the first clean he stopped by early in the morning before we went to work so we could meet him. It’s so nice to know who is doing the job instead of just sending a random person! Ian is incredibly friendly and does an excellent job every time — it’s so nice to have clean windows and the prices are very competitive! Incredible work and lovely customer service — everything is perfect and I wish that every company provided service like My Window Cleaner does! I can’t say enough good things about this company :)
Have been using this fabulous company since they started out... if something isn’t broke you don’t fix it!!!! Perfect service every time, always arrive on time as agreed in advance, fantastic job and the guys are nice and friendly with it. All round 5 Star service. I’m a very happy customer!
Michael is very personable, his work is meticulous and thorough. Our windows have never looked so clean!
Willesden and Brondesbury Park area.
My window cleaner always came when expected, and did a very good job.
Very reliable and professional service. Excellent value for money. Prompt response to enquiries and emails.
Fab on time and good value would highly recommend
Very professional and always pleasant to deal with. Would highly recommend.
Good regular service and excellent value.
Reliable service and responsive to emails. Good.
Reliable and friendly.
John our window cleaner does a great job. Such a nice chap!
Quick, efficient and a splendid job.
Service is excellent, price reasonable. Ian is very smiley.
The service is first class. Always given advance notice when the windows are to be cleaned and a time frame for the appt.
Good reliable service with nice staff
I have been using this service for many years and I am delighted with it and it is reasonably price. They always arrive within their allotted time frame. Would highly recommend
Fast, no messy, good price, I recommend
You get what you pay for, ie it may not be the cheapest but MWC provide a high quality service. And the customer service is very professional and friendly.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.86 based on 862 reviews