My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Very pleased with the service, very professional and great contact throughout. Gareth was polite and a genuinely nice guy.
Love the emails on advance and ability to pay by bank transfer. Very efficient team.
Very professional - have used them for well over 10 years.
Customer service is so wonderful. Lovely people who are warm, funny and human and so helpful. Price is great, cleaning is prompt and excellent. Professional and efficient. Can thoroughly recommend them.
I have had nothing but very caring and professional service from my window cleaning from all of the team members. Always kept me informed if different team member was to come . And change of day s too.

And went above and beyond looking after NHS staff ! Giving me discount rate . Thank you to Karen and team.
Excellent service!
We were happy using my window cleaner services, they have been reliable and professional at all times and would have been happy to continue if My personal circumstances Didn’t change
I was very pleased with mywindowcleaner because they are honest, reliable and a lovely happy personality. So thank you very much for your services.😍
We had our front patio and back garden patio and path jet washed yesterday by Emy, who did a brilliant job. All the moss and green staining has now disappeared and everything looks sparkling! Highly recommended.
Michael was brilliant - did an excellent job of cleaning out our (and our neighbours) guttering. He was quick, efficient and just an all round great guy. Will definitely call upon him again!
I have been with my window cleaners for 16 years and I have been so happy with them.
The guys work really hard and do a great job.
Keep the good work up 😃
Used My Window Cleaner for last 5 years now. Great bunch of guys! Polite, courteous and always professional. Thanks to Emy who cleaned our gutters today and for taking time out afterwards to highlight potential issue on our roof.
Very professional service. Never once had a situation of no show.
Also like the reminder a few days before the clean and the fact you can pay online
Josh arrived at the time I was told he would arrive.
He was very thorough in cleaning the windows and took care to wipe the sills down also. Refreshing after previous experiences with other local provider.

Nice, courteous manner. thank you.
Ian always arrives on the due date and provides a really good clean for my windows and patio doors.
The email reminders of the date that Ian will be visiting plus the ability to pay online makes this a really easy and efficient service.
Also - very competitvely priced. I would thoroughly recommend MWC *****
Great company. Professional from beginning to end. Competitively priced. Punctual, polite and courteous. Will be using again.
Excellent service over the years from John .
Would recommend your company
MWC offers reliable, efficient service at good prices. My windows are left sparkling & when I have the gutters cleaned the person doing it is careful & thorough. Highly recommend.
Ian is always polite and friendly. He comes within the prearranged time slot and does a good job. If we need to change our time, this is always managed efficiently.
David has been for the second time to do my windows. He is brilliant. Very polite, cheerful and respectful. He arrives on time, does a great job and takes care/pride in his work. Couldn’t ask for more. Whole heartedly recommend him.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.86 based on 862 reviews