My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Brilliant service! Nothing is too much trouble, Oliver is super friendly and did an excellent job cleaning our windows.
Alan and Charlotte always do a good job and are very friendly. Nothing is too much trouble.
Peter Smith always provides a thorough and professional service when cleaning our windows. Thoroughly recommended.
David Roberts has cleaned our windows for the past year and has always done an excellent job. We have always found him to be courteous, friendly and cheerful. Excellent value for money and would not hesitate to recommend
Having had poor and unreliable window cleaners in the past, it has been a pleasure to have such excellent and courteous service from Alan Jarvis. His prices are more than his predecessor but worth it for the high level of his work.
First clean of 2022 , reliable and called on the day they had stated in email Quick , clean & professional
Peter Smith in the St Leonars-on-Sea & Hsstings area has been cleaning my windows for about 6 months. Aleays gives a few day notice so I know when to leave and access date open and does and excellent job. Thanks.
Second visit fromDaniel Short. Excellent clean carried out again. Great care taken to complete what is not an easy job. A very pleasant Gentleman to look after our property. Would recommend him without hesitation
I am very pleased with the work done today
Just used Williams services for the first time after being disappointed and let down by other companies. Really pleased with the job and he spent time cleaning and rinsing the windows properly.Can definitely recommend.
brilliant clean, nothing too much trouble and friendly team. Fit me in last minute, with no hesitation. Fantastic service.
Lynda, 32 Tynant, Whitchurch. Very happy thank you.
Reliable thoroughly cleaned and good customer service from start to finish.
Completely reliable!
As always, notified in advance when he was coming. Arrived on day stated, left me with clean windows and freshly wiped sills. Quick & efficient. I was very pleased with results. Many Thanks Jackie, Larksfield, Covingham area.
Arrived on time Polite Efficient Value for money service
Alan is an extremely reliable professional with dedication to quality and service - new customers will also value his services.
Really good work. Have no complaints. Would recommend to all.
Excellent service friendly man
Bright and shiny job done with little fuss.
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.92 based on 2,272 reviews