My Window Cleaner Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Window Cleaner
Read My Window Cleaner Reviews

Tell us how My Window Cleaner made you happy
Windows were very shiny when they had been done. Wasn’t just water. He used a brush and suds. Gareth said if we weren’t happy to call him back. We are very happy and will definitely be having him back in the new year to do our windows. 😊😊😊
GARETH CLEANED MY WINDOWS FRIDAY,HE DID AN AMAZING JOB.PLUS HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS COMPANY.
Pete smith is a very cheery happy window cleaner always does a great job very reliable and consistent
Alan and Charlotte spent a day of mixed weather gutter and moss clearing to their usual high standard. I’m grateful for their continued care for my property in Adisham and feel fortunate to have a company which gives good results and whom I can trust.
Anyone in need of a gutter clean look no further Will did an amazing job on mine and in awful weather conditions sleet and strong winds Thanks again Will👍 Alan in Burnside
Hello I was delighted with what was done here considering the situation the gentleman was working in he did a good job.
Peter provides an excellent and efficient service with good communication about his visits. Would recommend him to people in the Battle area. Also very reasonably priced!
Will came today instead of Wednesday as I had to go into work. As usual he did a superb job and my windows are sparkling.
Chris arrived on schedule and carried out his regular cleaning of my windows in a courteous and efficient manner. He is always very professional.
Absolutely superb service the guy that comes is very professional, friendly and does a great job I would highly recommend
Very great job at cleaning my windows and got all those nasty spiders away for me. Makes it all that easier on me. Chatted away with me and the price is good for it being done monthly
Good job.
Very reliable and consistent, always happy with their work and seems half of my street is too. Definitely recommend them in the Duffryn, Newport area!
Dan came out to clean our Conservatory yesterday, including the roof - he has done a lovely job and it now looks as new. Also did the gutters and fascia boards while he was here, so quite a lot to fit in. We are very happy with his work.
Gareth does a great job and is always very polite.
Dan came out same day to clear my blocked gutter, very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
David cleaned our windows today, he was very professional and did an excellent job.
Very pleased with standard of cleaning .
First class job , friendly and polite operatives . Cedar Close Mattishall is much brighter following their visit
Great customer service and very clean windows and frames
My Window Cleaner is rated 4.92 based on 2,129 reviews