My Van Quote Reviews

4PM
4PM
Click Here

Tell us how My Van Quote made you happy

"You cannot book this insurance on line, you have to phone up and the phone call took nearly an hour, not even a Freephone no."
Hello Kyle. It’s Samantha here from My Van Quote. Thank you for your feedback. All feedback is helpful. I apologise for the length of time you were on the phone to set up your policy. We ask our customers to telephone us to allow us to validate their information and appreciate that the quote validation process we follow can sometimes be lengthy but we want to ensure we offer all our customers the best product with the best insurer and price. I have raised your concerns regarding the Freephone number with our Senior Management.
"During the phone conversation I did feel that I was being interrogated. i understand that questions need to be asked but just the way these were delivered made me feel like going elsewhere. That's my only criticism."
Hello Mark. Thank you for your feedback it is important and helpful to us. I apologise if you feel you were being interrogated. I can see you understand they are important and do need to be asked. I have highlighted your comments to the manager who will look into this and give feedback where needed. Regards Samantha My Van Quote.
"In all honesty I was reluctant to buy insurance with you because of, how I felt, that I was lured in with an initial cheap price on go compare. When I spoke to a representative the price suddenly increased. I was told that it was because I entered incorrect information. However, after I reviewed I found that this was not the case. Incidentally the new increased quote was marginally cheaper than the nearest competitor so naturally I accepted. But I must say, I was not impressed with the sales and pricing tactics. As a customer I felt used."
My Van Quote is rated 4.00 based on 17 reviews