Mytyres Reviews

mytyres@delti.com

9 Thames Street,Charlbury, Oxford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Mytyres ?

"Do not use this company, promised quick delivery but a week later received an email from them saying we our cancelling your order if we do not received payment, called PayPal who confirmed they had received payment I had to send them proof of purchase and I am waiting to see if they will release tyres . When I asked for a refund the they said yes but you would have to wait until we received your payment. So now no tyres or no refund possible as they say they have not received payment but PayPal and my bank account confirms they have received. You might save £5 if you ever get you tyres or indeed your money back . Plus this company is not based in uk."
Robert
"Very wide range of stock, all at extremely competitive prices."
"If I could give no stars I would. The service level I have experienced has become awful. My experience is.. they delivered used, damaged tyres and refused to collect them or pay me back in an orderly fashion (the dispute is still ongoing). To this date they have never actually attempted a real collection but are now threatening to cancel the claim if another attempt fails. The tyres they delivered to me were worn, missing the wax marks you normally see on new tyres and furthermore were damaged to the point of being unusable - see the pictures of nails through them! See http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238721 for my experience and pictures. mytyres is owned and run by delticom AG a german tyre warehouse. My advice: do yourself a favour and buy tyres elsewhere."
Antony Le Gallez
Verified Reviewer
"They duplicated my order so I told them but they still sent the second order which I didn't receive. They told me to pay up or return the tyre I didn't receive. I wrote to them and explained I can't return what I don't have and I didn't order it anyway. So they simply took the money from my bank account anyway. So now I don't have a second tyre that I didn't want anyway and have had the money for the tyre I didn't want stolen from my bank account. They never told me when I went online that they kept all my back details. Isn't that illegal? AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. NOT THAT CHEAP AS THEY STEAL FROM YOU."
"very good shop"