Mytyres Reviews

mytyres@delti.com

9 Thames Street,Charlbury, Oxford United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Mytyres made you happy

"Ordered 2 tyres on 3oct, the address on the delivery note was wrong so the carrier could not deliver. Cancelled order on 19th Oct and still no refund!!!!! This company is a joke!! the customer service is appalling and I have now had to escalate my case to PayPal. Do not use these cowboys you will regret it if you do!!!!"
Are you Mytyres? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Mytyres receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"placed order totalling over £1200. advised wheels and tyres in stock. was then able to book fitting appointment. then nothing. 6 days later (5 working days) I had still heard nothing so emailed a query. the reply simply said 'the wheels are out of stock. thank you for your understanding.' no help, no alternatives suggested, no advice of why they were available to buy, no explanation. so they take your money and mislead you with false stock information. then they don't bother being proactive enough to let you know. I asked for a further explanation but nothing. eventually I demanded my money back. even then I had to wait a further 24 hours and they didn't even dignify me with a response, just an automated refund email. I will never go back to this place. I would advise anyone else to avoid them. entirely unacceptable."
"Having used MYTYRES previously for tyres only, I had no issue using them again this time to buy a set of winter wheels and tyres for an E60 BMW. After deciding which rim and tyre combo I wanted and the website showing my vehicle with the chosen set, I placed my order. Goods arrived, all appeared fine. After fitting I noticed a bad vibration at about 45mph upward. Thinking that the wheels were not properly balanced (or perhaps some weights had come off) I took the car to my local garage who re-balanced them. The issue remained and they were unsure of the cause. The Proline Wheels or the Michelin tyres could be faulty they said. I checked my invoice, contacted mytyres to get a generic email back….you can return but only the faulty item (not set or even tyre and wheel) this would then go back to supplier and if deemed faulty they would replace. I still felt it hard to believe that they were faulty so I did some research and found a roadforce balancing machine at a specialist wheel place, took them there and after checking car (which was perfect on originals and no suspension issues) they were perplexed after re-balancing that the vibration still existed. It was on closer inspection of the wheels that they found a miniscule amount of play at the hub. Mytyres should have supplied a fixing kit (spigot) small plastic clips. The difference was so slight I nor two garages did not realise straight off that something was wrong. I contacted mytyres and about a week later I received four plastic clips, I re-fitted and guess what I have the smoothest best balanced wheels ever. Great! When I complained to mytyres about the fact that I had not been supplied with the adapters in the first place or that they were not mentioned on the invoice or website and after explaining that THEIR OMMISSION had cost me (my time) two of my days off, over £200 in garage/specialist bills to try and resolve - rather than get some kind of apology or a ‘fair’ settlement they offered me £35! I complained that this was not ‘fair’ and was offered £40……I have refused…..as to me they have neither addressed the issue (how many others have had this problem) nor was the compensation offered proportional. Had they behaved professionally and offered a suitable settlement, I was not expecting anywhere near what I spent (as I know it was my choice to have vehicle/wheels assessed but what option did I have) – I had a car that was undriveable and a wheel set I could not return. Perhaps I was naïve, not knowing that a fitting kit may be required but I am sure I won’t be the last so please don’t get caught out like I did. Overall – I will not use MYTYRES again and would advise anyone buying wheel sets to be very very wary. The products are good but the aftercare is awful folks."
"Horrible service. - 10 days from payment and no delivery yet. - Be aware of Delti group, they're horrible."
"Do not use this company, promised quick delivery but a week later received an email from them saying we our cancelling your order if we do not received payment, called PayPal who confirmed they had received payment I had to send them proof of purchase and I am waiting to see if they will release tyres . When I asked for a refund the they said yes but you would have to wait until we received your payment. So now no tyres or no refund possible as they say they have not received payment but PayPal and my bank account confirms they have received. You might save £5 if you ever get you tyres or indeed your money back . Plus this company is not based in uk."
"Very wide range of stock, all at extremely competitive prices."
"If I could give no stars I would. The service level I have experienced has become awful. My experience is.. they delivered used, damaged tyres and refused to collect them or pay me back in an orderly fashion (the dispute is still ongoing). To this date they have never actually attempted a real collection but are now threatening to cancel the claim if another attempt fails. The tyres they delivered to me were worn, missing the wax marks you normally see on new tyres and furthermore were damaged to the point of being unusable - see the pictures of nails through them! See http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238721 for my experience and pictures. mytyres is owned and run by delticom AG a german tyre warehouse. My advice: do yourself a favour and buy tyres elsewhere."
"They duplicated my order so I told them but they still sent the second order which I didn't receive. They told me to pay up or return the tyre I didn't receive. I wrote to them and explained I can't return what I don't have and I didn't order it anyway. So they simply took the money from my bank account anyway. So now I don't have a second tyre that I didn't want anyway and have had the money for the tyre I didn't want stolen from my bank account. They never told me when I went online that they kept all my back details. Isn't that illegal? AVOID THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY AT ALL COSTS. NOT THAT CHEAP AS THEY STEAL FROM YOU."
"very good shop"