MyTrendyPhone Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend MyTrendyPhone

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how MyTrendyPhone made you happy

Jon
"DO NOT TOUCH WITH A BARGE POLE if you want your item quickly! The website says Royal Mail, but on checking via Live Chat it is in fact Royal Mail 2nd Class and even this is a lie and my glass screen protector arrives with a Denmark address via Prioritaire post, a full 10 days from the date of order. Despite being unreasonable to my suggestion of a solution, the Live Chat is a free and courteous service. IF YOU DO NOT MIND waiting for your item, I would recommend My Trendy Phone, at a pinch."
Are you MyTrendyPhone? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback MyTrendyPhone receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I ordered 2 power banks almost 2 months ago, and still didnt receive. Customer service ignoring all my messages and emails, nothing regarding tracking or delays or refunds, this company SEEMS TO BE FAKE! BE AWARE!"
"Would not accept Credit card or Paypal as payment options, despite claiming they do, and claimed its more secure to just do a bank transfer to their bank account for the money (note, this would not be linked to any actual transaction). Contacted support, and was given convoluted response, trying to pass it off as if they where doing me a favour, and that this was a far more secure way of payment than credit card."
"Ordered a Samsung S6 repair on 4th January costing £160. 22 days later and still no repaired phone despite their claim that they turn around repairs in 2-5days. Finally managed to speak to customer services today to be told the part is out of stock, this was clearly listed on their website and I didn't pay attention when I submitted my order. I remember checking very clearly and there was no mention of this. What's more they will send my phone back but I get charged the postage. This company is shocking - avoid"
"An easy to navigate website with good product images and descriptions. Easily find any product within a huge range of goods. A simple checkout procedure with plenty of delivery options. Oh yes, and great prices too!"
MyTrendyPhone is rated 2.00 based on 5 reviews