MyTrendyPhone Reviews

10PM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate MyTrendyPhone ?

"I ordered 2 power banks almost 2 months ago, and still didnt receive. Customer service ignoring all my messages and emails, nothing regarding tracking or delays or refunds, this company SEEMS TO BE FAKE! BE AWARE!"
"Would not accept Credit card or Paypal as payment options, despite claiming they do, and claimed its more secure to just do a bank transfer to their bank account for the money (note, this would not be linked to any actual transaction). Contacted support, and was given convoluted response, trying to pass it off as if they where doing me a favour, and that this was a far more secure way of payment than credit card."
"Ordered a Samsung S6 repair on 4th January costing £160. 22 days later and still no repaired phone despite their claim that they turn around repairs in 2-5days. Finally managed to speak to customer services today to be told the part is out of stock, this was clearly listed on their website and I didn't pay attention when I submitted my order. I remember checking very clearly and there was no mention of this. What's more they will send my phone back but I get charged the postage. This company is shocking - avoid"
"An easy to navigate website with good product images and descriptions. Easily find any product within a huge range of goods. A simple checkout procedure with plenty of delivery options. Oh yes, and great prices too!"
MyTrendyPhone is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews