Myprotein Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Myprotein deliver?

How can I contact Myprotein?

About Myprotein: Myprotein is a well known online supplement store in the UK offering a full range of high quality sports nutrition and protein supplements, also includes high quality whey protein, sports supplements and bodybuilding supplements which are all manufactured and delivered by us.

Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Gadbrook Way

Categories:
Travel
Vitamins & Supplements

Tell us how Myprotein made you happy

"Terrible customer care / product not fit for purpose. After two weeks of chasing customer services to resolve a quality issue with my latest 5kg bag of diet whey, I am annoyed and extremely disappointed that I have been kept waiting for so long. A colleague in your customer services department acknowledged the error that my protein order was out of date after I reported it undrinkable and smelt of vomit. It then took 5 days for the company to request a photograph of the reverse of the bag showing the batch code and date. Today is the 15th day since my complaint was made. This would be absolutely unacceptable if it was my first order. However, considering the value of business I have placed over the years with My Protein, I feel offended by the lack of care offered. Be cautious with this Group if you are considering a purchase."
Are you Myprotein? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"No issues with MyProtein itself, however the delivery (Yodel) was awful, the parcel was damped in the bushes in the rain over night, so it was completely ruined! When contacted customer service they made me feel like I was the one doing wrong and made me feel up and sign forms with the photos attached. So I just can't be bothered doing this for some petty few quid. Bad customer service, I bet they know how inefficient Yodel is and how they lie about delivering in a safe place! I have had same problem with Nespresso and they have sent me another parcel no questions asked!"
"The website was informative about the product i was buying. Their prices were competative and they delivered on time."
"been using them for years and love their products and the costumer services is great and very helpful"
"Fast delivery, good value for money."
"Customer service is very good and informative"
"Great site, parcel came quickly, happy with products and free delivery!"
"Great service, fast delivery"
"Great price and deal for the products I received, plus free samples and free next day delivery! Fantastic! I received an email saying the delivery will arrive soon and it came 5 minutes later. Superb!"
"They're great! The prices are fantastic! You can get all sorts of health food, supplements, vitamins, clothing, meal replacements, everything! Delivery - I can't fault it. They always run offers, so you are getting discounts almost every time you order, and free delivery. The offer a referral promotion, and a points scheme, and both are flawless. They have it sussed!"
"Very happy with quality and sizing of items, very well packaged and prompt delivery of item. Will be purchasing more in the future"
"Not very good customer service. Protein makes my stomach go crazy. But that's what you get for that price."
"don't bother while they use Yodel - you wont get your package (check out their reviews). Doesn't matter how good the product is if you never get it. Staff couldn't do anything to help either, lost my business and will be going elsewhere from now on."
"Their products are good quality and good prices."
"Top quality products at such an amazing price, promotions saved me almost half the price! Brilliant"
"Terrible after care and have blocked me from their site and eBay as they lost my order. Del from customer service then shouted foul language down the phone and told me he sh*ts in the powder. I asked for copy of phonecall but they said it hadn't been recorded. Surprise surprise"
"Great range of products for a good price"
A
"Fast free delivery. Slight problem with the order which was sorted quickly."
"Quick delivery, high quality products at a reasonable price"
"Customer service is always great and quick, products are high-quality and definitely value for money, goods are never damaged and packaged very well!"
Myprotein is rated 4.44 based on 86 reviews