Myprotein Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Myprotein

How would you rate Myprotein?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

57 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dayne Cartwright

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Myprotein in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dayne Cartwright
"The products are sold at a value price but have superior quality! The protein is great and clothing - I can;t find anything better!"
MRS A GIRT
"Delivery was very quick. Bargain prices, high quality and great choice"
MRS A GIRT
"Delivery was very quick. Bargain prices, high quality and great choice"
Denis Nita
"Allways happy to order with them, very good service, all the time!"
Chris Williams
"Great products and some are bargain prices but the customer service seriously needs some work. Late anyway because a busy black Friday (no prior warning) then take the afternoon off to be in for delivery to have to phone, find out my product is coming now from Poland and will be here next week. No advance warning or info, not even an apology after."
Annabelle Lee
"Great prices and communication. Delivery was slower because of Black Friday but totally understandable and we received plenty of emails keeping us in the loop. I've ordered before and the quality is fantastic."
Damian
"Fantastic products at competitive prices with super fast dispatch and delivery."
Neil
"Great choice and great offers regularly emailed to me."
Andrew Sammons
"Quick delivery, excellent prices and a easy order system which allow you to re-order easily without needing to search again"
Adam
"Great iteam for a cheap price, and they had student discount"
Chris Morton
"Love the deals they have on but twice now I've paid for next day delivery and received my products a couple days after placing the order."
Andrew Reeves
"Fast delivery and excellent selection of products"
Ugne Liuksaityte
"Quick order. Great taste. Affordable."
Alberto Gheorghita
"Cheap prices. It's one of those shops where there is always a sale (a bit like dfs sofas). I have been buying a variety of protein powders from a lot of shops and from my experience myprotein.com sits with the top best. I would recommend to anyone to do their research before buying any protein powder as you might end up spending lots of money and not achieving what you wanted."
Hamza Javed
"Myprotein offer the best prices for health supplements without compromising the quality of their products. Their service is always excellent and they are the leading supplement supplier in my opinion. Therefore, I would highly recommend them."
Daniel
"I have been using Myprotein for many years. Their products have always been of an excellent quality and their customer service has consistently been outstanding."
"Great value, great products, perfect."
Grape Fruit Catering
"Always great, super quick delivery with no fuss, always have good deals on."
Corey Flynn
"Great range of products available, in different case sizes to suit specific needs. The range of flavours is incredible: every taste is bound to be catered for, though I'm a fan of plain old vanilla whey. I find that there is always some manner of promotion of which I can avail, to improve pricing which I find competes favourably with local retailers without such extras. Delivery is prompt and arrives when specified."
Anna Mundy
"Their website is easy to use, both in searching for a product and ordering. The payment / order screen was uncluttered and again easy to use. I was kept informed of the order from confirmation to ETA. Delivery was prompt and the package had been put together with care. The product is great and there was even a discount voucher code with a great discount for my next purchase!"
Myprotein is rated 4.56 based on 57 reviews