Panda Life Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It took a while to get used to such a firm pillow but you do get used to it and it certainly has helped my neck ache. Also to begin with the pillow has a strange odour but after a few weeks it goes. I also purchased a Topper and it is brilliant to warm and comfortable making our firm mattress softer to sleep on."
"After doing loads of research into toppers, both on price and reviews etc, I decided on the Panda. Arrived promptly in a box and as suggested I left it flat for 24 hours and as a result I now have a firm but really comfortable bed giving me a ache free sleep for the first time in years. well done Panda"
"Quick delivery. Very comfortable. Exactly what I wanted."
"Great service, prompt and very good quality products"
"Soooo comfortable and responsive"
"Love the mattress topper, has stopped me waking up in pain and prolonged the life of my mattress."
"I love mypandalife! I wish they offered more colours for the bedding. Maybe a yellow to brighten up the bedroom!"
"Can't believe the difference the Panda topper has made to our rather firm mattress. It is wonderful to sleep on and with a 10 year guarantee too. Just wish we'd bought one sooner! It is somehow soft yet supportive. We were worried that it wouldn't be thick enough but it definitely is and also that the memory foam would smell which it did initially but not greatly and disappeared quickly. Very pleased with our choice."
"Mattress has been rejuvenated. So glad we purchased this. Very good quality, dense foam (80Kg metre cubed)"
"Extremely comfortable topper, great service. Could not be happier!"
"Very pleased with my panda mattress topper."
"Exactly as I expected"
"Bought a matress topper from them, clearly a high quality product which is very comfy, and it was delivered quickly. Would happily recommend to friends."
"Amazing! Excellent quality! Arrived, boxed, very quickly. Have since ordered another pillowcase. Very impressed with this, super comfy! Well worth the money."
"Our mattress topper has been a great buy - my husband and myself are sleeping much better (back pain easing weekly) My only reason for not scoring 5 is due to the fact that the topper travels down the bed every night 😕"
"We had already bought one at a booth in Auchan at 80 euro and again he said it was a good price. Then I ordered 3 cushions + covers and he wanted me to pay in advance, which I refused, I told him that I was paying for delivery. He confirmed to me that I would be delivered before the 24.12 in the evening, because they were Christmas presents, but nothing, I never heard more news. Then I ordered on the site, that he told me that there was none, but according to research I found and much cheaper than him he made these prices. But unfortunately I do not know how to explain it to me, the ordered cushions are much more expensive than the one you buy first. Can not sleep on it, I had that neck pain and the cushions that I offered, the same thing. I am very disappointed with this investment."
"Easy to use website. Simple to place order. Good information re delivery date. The topper is very comfortable and has added a lot of comfort to a mattress that was quite firm. Very happy with my purchase"
"The most comfortable pillow I’ve ever owned! My neck pain was completely gone within a couple of days."
"Absolutely awesome company. We had trouble with DPD, and Panda were amazing and swift with dealing with it even though it was NOT Panda’s fault. HIGHLY RECOMENDED. Plus the mattress topper is beautifully made and has made all the difference to my daughters very hard mattress."
"Love my panda mattress topper! It took a few days for the smells of the packaging to ware off but I am very happy with it now."
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review!

As always, if there is anything that we can assist you with please, feel free to get in contact.

Sweet Dreams,
Panda Team
"Staff very efficient and helpful. I had to return a product and the service was very easy and refund quick."
Hello,

Thank you very much for your great review!

Sweet Dreams,