Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
I was quite nervous about buying a mattress topper as they are so many of them,and which one would actually be any good,after checking reviews on dozens I came across panda,which had amazing reviews.it was a bit expensive compared to most other ones I looked at,but I thought I would take a chance on the panda.when it arrived I was very impressed with the quality of it and the weight of it.i must say after just the first night it was so comfortable it is amazing,I have had it for quite some time now and it is still amazing,I was suffering with hip and back pain,but now all that pain has gone.panda topper is amazing five star,would recommend to anyone to buy this product.i sleep so much better now,thank you panda.
Panda Bamboo Pillows are perfect for great night sleep! previous Tempur fan not now! received our Panda Mattress Topper today so not tried that just yet. Customer service at this website is second to none, fantastic and will recommend
Great company, good product. Mattress topper is comfortable but a little warm to sleep on.
Wow, very impressed. I have used similar pillows before but non have been as comfortable as Panda. I would highly recommend. My only quibble is the box makes it look larger than it is, as the pillow is shorter than a standard pillow, but this does not effect the great night sleep.
Delighted with material. Silkier than our standard bamboo, which itself is impressively soft. So higher thread count we view gave an agreeable upgrade and worth the extra cost. Appealing high quality with lovely buttons and useable bamboo packing bags, plus uplifted by pandas on the packing box (being reused - thank you).
Initially a double rather than single fitted sheet sent, but replacement swiftly provided. Told single fitted sheet still had a lot of extra space, but could be that a returned the wrong one, or will shrink when washed.
The Panda mattress topper is extremely comfortable, it has made my very expensive wool mattress, the hight of luxury. My mattress was ok for my husband but I found it to be very firm. The Panda has revolutionised our mattress and we love it. It is very well made and the quality is second to none. The only criticism we have is that the elastic straps could be a bit longer to fit a deeper mattress.
Excellent product and quick, efficient service.
Perfect for a good sleep. Whatever position you like to
sleep on it is very supportive.
Fast delivery. Looks great quality with packaging clearly stating all its posatives. Feels sooooo much better. Will review after a couple months of use
Brilliant service and a great pillow
Very quick delivery and solved my problem of needing new mattress. The topper is so comfortable and gives me a much better nights sleep that before I had it.
Very good quality, helped us sleep much much better, waking up with no more back ackes.
Also, very good customer service as well.

Couldn't be happier with this purchase, that's why I went ahead and also got the bamboo pillows, which I hope will be as amazing as the mattress topper.
Best buy ever, so comfortable sleep like a baby and I am 75yrs
I definatly recommend this mattress topper.
Amazing having the best sleeps
Really comfortable and supportive
Excellent from the first use I had a great sleep
Great Customer service - info required, swiftly reply!
My new Panda mattress topper has helped to ease my back and hip pain.
Just anazing!
Really comfy and doesn’t heat up like other toppers
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,649 reviews