Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Most comfortable pillow I've ever owned, no more neck and shoulder pain. Head hits the pillow and drift straight off to sleep.
Excellent customer service. Fast delivery. Professional company. The first pillow I received was to soft for me, so under the 30 night guarantee, I explained this to Bojan, who offered me a firmer memory pillow to try instead. I tried that one and found it much better for me. I contacted Bojan again and said I was happier with the second pillow and could I please return the original, so he provided me with the returns label. Very straightforward process.
Great product, fast delivery as described would recommend great service
Really soft comfy protector that fits my deep mattress perfectly
I’ve been gradually building up my now complete Panda bedding collection. I only wish I hadn’t waited so long for these beautiful pillow cases. I absolutely love the feeling of the fabric and they look amazing on my bed with the foam topper, sheet, and duvet cover, all different colours but look perfect together! Customer service can not be faulted, they go above and beyond to help and give advice. Suffice to say, I am a customer for life.
Great products friendly and proactive customer service. Pleasantly surprised!
Excelllent. Cool nights sleep at last
We bought these pillows on something of a whim. Mainly as they were a really good price. But we have been blown away with how good they are. I am a back sleeper and my wife a side sleeper and we both agree these are the best pillows we’ve ever had.
Ordered and received within 2 days. Delivered by DPD and the tracking was very accurate. At this moment I’d say is made quite a bit difference to the quality of sleep. Thanks..
why not make the kids pillow the same L x W size just thinner H?
Delivery was very quick. The mattress topper and pillows have made for a good nights sleep.
Great pillow which I found to be supportive and helped to ease neck pain I've experienced for several years
Very good service.
Quick delivery. Topper fits bed perfectly. Really comfortable. Highly recommend.
For a memory foam pillow, it bounces back very well. Happy for the support at night
The pillow ls very soft and I was concerned that it wouldn't provide enough support. However it is wonderful no matter which position I use for sleep, my head feels as if it is levitated.
Excellent customer service from Panda.
Top topper. Took a good day to fully expand. Great improvement to my mattress and my nightly sleep. More importantly, the cats approve.
Was so excited to get this topper as I have arthritis in my back and a herniated disc in my neck. It's comfy but have found the cover is loose, making little bulges which then fold over making a lump. Also the topper is smaller than it should be. (Ordered for a UK double and there's good inch shortfall all around. The non slip bottom doesn't work either.
I ordered the Panda Luxury Memory Foam Bamboo Pillow to replace my current pillow. I researched and read reviews of Panda prior to my purchase. As panda offer a 10 year guarantee and 30 night trial this along with the claim of it being Antibacterial, temperature control & sustainable resources this helped to make my decision. I have suffered neck pain in the past when using unsupportive pillows. My 30 night trial has ended and I have found no reason to return the pillow. I wouldn’t claim it to be the best pillow I have ever used, or that it helped me to sleep, however I don’t have any reason to fault it.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,267 reviews