Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
It has taken me a long time to get used to my topper, but i do sleep alot better, although have had some issues with lower back pain due to it possibly being too soft for me with regard to back support..i decided to keep the topper though, as the much improved sleep is helping me feel much less fatigued as the day goes on. The quality of the product is excellent and customer serice was faultless, i am very impressed ! Alison Jack.
Fits ikea bed/mattress well comfortable
lovely topper. It has given me a better night's sleep.
Fantastic service - I couldn't believe how quickly it came. Well packaged too.
Lovely topper just what we needed. Has made a very firm bed luxurious to sleep in..
We bought a Panda mattress topper when we had to return a poor quality Dunelm one.
Very comfy and with a washable cover.
Feels lovely to the touch. Only had it 1 night but so comfortable
My mattress topper after only a few weeks does not go back to it's original shape.
I have to keep rotating it but still has hollows in it.
Excellent mattress topper and I have had a few in my time..very reasonable price for the quality of the item Have bought another for a family memeber and she is impressed also πŸ™‚
Very comfortable.
1st class customer service and prompt communication. Product was very good quality
The sleeping mask is very comfortable, super soft, and it makes me feel instantly relaxed as soon as I put it on. Excellent if you live with someone who falls asleep with a screen or light on. It’s a great aid when catching up on sleep in the morning hours if the sun wakes you up. And I enjoy using it for meditation as well.
Panda London 5 star review on 1st October 2020
Best topper ever! Fact! now have 1 for my bed, the spare bed and ive also bought 1 for my parents!
Prompt delivery and high quality product! Great eye mask that made sleeping post night shift so much easier! Love sustainable packaging too!
The topper is amazing has really changed my sleep. Was waking up with aches most mornings. But now with this topper I'm waking up refreshed with no pain or aches. Was worth every penny.
Excellent mattress topper, sleep like a log 😴
Love all of the panda products I bought recently.... mattress topper x2 x2 pillows, mattress protector x2 etc. All very good quality my only draw back is the short elastic around the toppers for the mattress as my mattresses are very deep it needs to be a bit longer other than that a good nights sleep has been happening since I bought the range weldone Panda so smooth and silky
I have made it 4 star's due to the other reviews, I actually just bought the pillow today, so I can't actually write a review. So the 4 🌟 is actually due to others reviews, hope the pillow is ok, time will tell
Love the feel of the sheets and love the company.
I was quite nervous about buying a mattress topper as they are so many of them,and which one would actually be any good,after checking reviews on dozens I came across panda,which had amazing reviews.it was a bit expensive compared to most other ones I looked at,but I thought I would take a chance on the panda.when it arrived I was very impressed with the quality of it and the weight of it.i must say after just the first night it was so comfortable it is amazing,I have had it for quite some time now and it is still amazing,I was suffering with hip and back pain,but now all that pain has gone.panda topper is amazing five star,would recommend to anyone to buy this product.i sleep so much better now,thank you panda.
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,648 reviews