Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Good price and great service. The topper has made a huge difference to our quality of sleep.
Couldn't afford two new single mattresses to replace the sprung ones on my daughter's hideaway bed(s). Two new Panda mattress toppers (on sale via Dunelm) have made the lumpy, bumpy old mattresses feel SO comfortable, that I think I want to swap my double bed for one of them!
Delivered on time and quickly after ordering. Expected a great experience after seeing other reviews and was NOT disappointed. Also perfect fit.Thank you Panda.
As described and is very comfy
Delivery very prompt. The mattress protector works well and is not noisy at all. Will be purchasing another.
Great quality product at a reasonable price. My new pillow is very comfortable and cured my morning neck pain.
Both my partner and I started to struggle with back problems after we bought a new mattress, as soon as we put the pander mattress topper on our bed we instantly noticed a massive difference.
Ordered a king size mattress topper as our mattress was too hard and causing pain in hips and back. Arrived quickly. Thicker than I expected and exceptional quality for the price. The only one I have found with a removable washable cover. Best night's sleep ever. Very glad I purchased and would highly recommend.
I had been trying for ages to get my husband to change his pillow, eventually he found the Panda pillow and he loves it. Delivery was excellent, arrived within a few days.
I’ve bought pillows and the eye mask. I’m delighted with both products. Excellent quality. Never slept better.
Very comfortable pillow. Service and delivery very good. Communication excellent, very impressed.
Amazing product, very high quality. Price over my budget-to expensive. Happy to recommend
We bought a mattress protector and pillow. The mattress protector is a good quality item which does appear to breathe well and we are having no problems with over heating although it is a little warmer than the previous protector. Fortunately it has not been tested for its liquid resistance so I can't report on this. The pillow is comfortable and supportive and suits someone who has had surgery and has long term back and neck pain.
I ordered a bedding set, duvet and mattress protector, the order came without the mattress protector. Panda life responded to my email on Christmas day! It was dispatched straight away and received the next working day, very happy with the service.
Very well made and the price is good
Thank you for being true to your word. I currently suffer from night sweats and yet my pillow remains cool and unaffected which helps me to get back to sleep straight away. The actual pillow is incredibly comfortable and supportive at the same time which for me equals BLISS. I highly recommend Panda pillow and will be purchasing more for my entire household as well as recommending to friends and family.
BOUGHT THE MATTRESS TOPPER IN THE HOPE OF SOFTENING A HARD MATTRESS....WAS VERY SCEPTICAL AS SEEMED QUITE THIN...BUT IT WORKS.. AMAZING PRODUCT ...JUST BUY ONE
Brilliant product and love that it's sustainably made. Helped with my neck and shoulder aches by improving my sleeping position. Will be bringing it with me to travel!!
sheets feel beautiful and silky. Only problem is the fitted sheet, which slides around on the mattress, but this can be solved with sheet clips.
Kids love their new pillows!
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,146 reviews