Panda London Reviews

Read Panda London Reviews

02089355380

info@mypandalife.com

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
Perfect for supplementing the caravan bed made of settee cushions. Even folds up for storage under the seats during the day. Excellent. We'll miss it when the house is built and we get a proper bed.
Delivered on time. Item ordered was as described and good quality.
Lovey soft pillow cases, very happy
Great service and we’re pleased with our purchase, thanks.
amazing! it's an actual memory foam, as expected. Not the kind that comes up in search when you type 'memory foam'...! ie Emma mattress, Otty, etc
So glad I got what I wanted for half the money I initially spent on the whole mattress! Who knew a topper could make such a difference.
Great service. Great topper. Great pillows. Improved sleep and back pain less!
Love it, comfiest pillow.
Only downside is the pillow case gets easily dirty. Worth buying separate.
Very happy with my product!
Excellent quality in all products I purchased and very quick efficient service
Would highly recommend panda to my friends and family
This mattress topper is better than some expensive mattresses I have had in the past it is so comfortable and has dramatically improved my nights sleep with back and hip pain.
I brought the pillow very nice quality I will definitely be buying more products
I'm still getting used to my Panda mattress topper. I have an old mattress but the amount I would have to spend on a new one made me consider a topper as a less expensive alternative. It's made a huge difference in the comfort level of my sleeping experience and feels altogether like a new mattress thanks to the topper. The 'welcome' my bed gives me is palpable though I do find the firm-but-squidgy aspect of memory foam a little curious. It may simply be about getting used to it. Happy to stick with it though!
Decided to go bamboo for environmental reasons as cotton is not great for the environment. Happy I did. These are probably the most comfortable sheets I have ever owned. Feels like you are sleeping on a cloud. Worth the money and compared to other sheet sets on the market, this is not a bad deal when buying a whole set at once. Came within one or two days of ordering. Will be buying my second set soon.
Great Product
The product is perfect! Just what I wanted...
Excellent product at a good price that has provided me with the best nights sleep that I've had in months.
The mattress topper is super comfy and has given new life to my mattress!
Very pleased with price & delivery speed, been using topper for over s month now, found it very warm to start with but I seem to have got more used to it now, I would recommend to friends and family though, on the whole I'm happy.
Quick delivery, pleased with product.
Excellent speed of delivery, great product. Quite a firm pillow but perfect for side sleepers.
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,649 reviews