Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
Full double bed linens set was very cool in even the hottest summer nights.
Excellent products, the best duvet and cover set I have ever bought.
Very good quality highly recommend it
The ability to do the 30 day trail is great. Very helpful and sent me an alternative pillow that I love.
Love how soft it is!
amazing pillows! Your body might need few days to get used to them but once it does, it’s amazing!
Awesome product and service 10/10
I love my Panda bamboo bedding. We received our sheets very promptly and the packaging was beautiful. The service was excellent. I had a query about payment which was dealt with in a prompt, efficient and friendly way. I'd happily buy Panda products again.
Comfortable. Sleek design. Prompt delivery.
Very happy with mattress,cover feel so soft. My little one loves to sleep on it.
The comfiest pillow I've ever bought!
Excellent quality ! I'm very happy with my purchase, it's a pity they don't make sheets, it's the only thing that's missing...
It rucks a bit , especially with my husband who moves around more than me. He does not feel it as uncomfortable though. I am just hoping that the rucking will not cause it to split.
Lovely and soft, lightweight, very comfortable
Lovely pillows, really comfortable. The customer service is second to none. I purchased a firm version of the pillow which proved too firm. The team swapped it for a normal one without hesitation and I'm very happy with the replacement. Buy with confidence.
The website is easy to use and very informative. Delivery was incredibly quick! I ordered a mattress topper after reading the reviews about how it's helped people with back and hip pain and what a difference. I am no longer forced to get out of bed due to the pain in my hips! Result!
awesome, quality pillows that make it so easy to sleep and relax.
Quite firm and thicker than pillows I've had in the past. It feels comfortable and has solved a neck pain problem I'd had for years. It does have a smell straight from the packaging which took a week or so to disappear, but it's not too bad. It's been worth every penny.
Product arrived sooner than expected. Find the pillow very comfortable and supportive and have had less neck ache since I have been using it. Would recommend
Great product really comfortable on top of old matress. Also great service from the company
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 831 reviews