Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
Mattress came flat packed but after laying out overnight on a spare bed it sprang back to life. It has definitely eased my joints and I am sleeping better. It is not a miracle solution but definitely an aid and I would definitely recommend. It is so comfy and there is no excessive sweating which some of the reviews suggested. No more lumpy mattress making my body ache in the mornings!
The mattress topper totally changed the comfort of the bed, it’s soooo comfy, it’s like getting a big hug every time I get into bed.
Not only comfortable and comforting has massively reduced my lower back pain. Wonderful.
I’m getting the best sleep I’ve had for years
Absolutely gorgeous! I am used to Tempra pillows and Panda give them a run for their money! Definitely recommend!
I can’t tell you the difference this has made to the quality of my sleep. I was skeptical about this purchase until I tried it and now I can’t recommend it enough. My orthopaedic bed is transformed. Get one!
It arrived on time and is very comfortable.
I have only received my mattress topper today, but it does look good quality. I did have problems with delivery, but that was down to carrier (i think). When i telephoned Panda the person who answered the phone said he would sort it out, and he did.
Very good service.
I still have restless nights but haven't had a crick in my neck since receiving the mattress topper.
Firstly I have to commend Panda for their 1st class Customer Service which has been the best that I have ever received from any company, online or in-store. I purchased a Panda pillow on the 30 day trial basis. I am a 50/50 side/back sleeper and opted for the medium pillow. The pillow was so comfortable when lying on my back but unfortunately did not suit my neck issue for side sleeping. I contacted Panda Life to asked how to return the pillow. I was offered and sent the harder pillow to try. This was perfect for side sleeping but not for my back sleeping. I ended up returning both pillows and have been refunded with absolutely no fuss. I am genuinely gutted that the pillow was not suitable for me as everything about the pillow is lovely, my head did not overheat at all (which is not the case with previous memory foam pillows). The Panda pillow has a luxurious feel, yet it is so much cheaper than many pillows on the market. If Panda could design an ergonomic pillow - i would be first in the queue to buy. I would thoroughly recommend My Panda Life, I know the pillow will be perfect for so many others but sadly not for my neck.
Only had it on the bed for a week so far so good
So far so good only had it on the bed for a week
Super comfy!
Delivered as promised. I have now been enjoying the mattress topper for a month or so and find it extremely comfortable.
My Panda topper is fantastic, cosy without being over warm and my stiff muscles on waking are a thing of the past. My daughter has now ordered one too.
I ordered a bamboo eye mask in Urban Grey. It arrived in a very neat little box (made from recycled materials) which would be good if the mask was for a gift.
I immediately noticed that the mask is lopsided in shape, and the places where the strap is attached are not level. So would not have been suitable for a gift.
It is soft and comfortable to wear and keeps out the light well. On some of these warm nights I find the mask too warm (and revert to my silk one - which is cooler to wear but
lets some light in).
I received the mask on 15 June and have used it a few times, not every night, have just noticed today 27 July that the elastic strap is coming away on one side.
Overall I am disappointed with the quality. Useable but not worth the price.
SOOOOOOoooooo comfy. Made a bad night's sleep bliss.
I have purchased both child pillows as a gift (not yet given) but have purchased other Panda products and have been very satisfied with the delivery and the goods
The eye mask is soft and comfortable to wear. It does not block 100% of light out and because the seams at the edges are soft they don't stay down. Lovely product but not the amazing replacement I was hoping for.
my husband bought me this pillow to see if it would stop me getting headaches in the night, it took a while to get used to the pillow but i think it has improved my headaches
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,086 reviews