Panda London Reviews

Panda London 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Kellie
Panda London 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Lindsey
Had a need to modify order after I made a mistake, it was effortless and easy to do
Hello,

This is a message from Panda customer support team, we wanted to thank you for your kind words! As always, if there's anything that we can asist you with then please, feel free to get in contact.

Panda Team
So comfy, I find it so hard now to get out of bed in the morning as I now have the topper, duvet and the pillow- cloud heaven

Panda Team
Unfortunately I had to return the mattress topper because I didn’t like the sensation of lying on memory foam and it made me too hot 🥵

Panda Team
Bought 2 of the older style pillows several years ago and they are still great but needed more. Tried a couple of cheaper brands but unhappy until we found these again. Brilliant support head and neck and yet soft enough to accommodate my cpap mask

Panda Team
Quality is great. Colour that was on website was not as same as item, new one was dispatched immediately. Great customer service. Was be great if the colour matching was better though.
We are sleeping much better since fitting your excellent mattress topper.
The ordering, delivery and timing were excellent.
We also think your product is good value.
THANK YOU!
Me and my fiancee LOVE them. Every night before bed we joke "let's go to bed onto our pandas". Would definitely recommend.
Good customer service.
I was pleasantly surprised with a super quick delivery. The quality of the mattress is fantastic! I love the outer cover and cute logo. The mattress is Super comfortable and no bad smell at all. Thank you Panda!
Very comfortable!
High price but the quality is everything you would expect, absolutely outstanding and you get over and above what you pay for
Fast delivery and very comfortable mattress topper
Wish I’d found your topper years ago.
This duvet gets a full five stars for a peaceful sleep. It has none of the rustle that I have experienced with all different types of filling. It appears quite weighty when it is lifted out of the box, but once on the bed it is extremely soft and not heavy and also form fitting. It did smell a little strange for the first couple of days, but this disappeared and was probably from the cardboard packaging.
The only reason it gets an overall four stars is because I still need to put a fleece throw over it at night and it isn't winter yet! I normally sleep with around a 10 tog duvet so I can only compare it to those. I will be interested to see how well it really does wash, so that will be a little down the line. Excellent customer service thank you.
Happy to pay the price for a truly "silent night"! Lynette, Wiltshire UK
From ordering online to delivering my mattress topper was quick, easy and hassle free. Actually arrived quicker than expected. The topper itself is lovely to sleep on and well made. Very happy all round.
Really quick delivery. Loved the mattress topper too
Excellent service, excellent product. No more aches and pains in the mornings. I could never have imagined the difference our mattress topper would make to us.
Great pillow, so comfortable. I am not waking up with neck pain anymore
Excellent product, high quality and well made. Communication also very good and quick free delivery. Just a couple of comments - the washing instructions on the label differ considerably from the on line instructions. Am disappointed that you do not offer flat sheets, only fitted ones. Although we have a duvet and you do supply covers for these, I also like to use a flat sheet as well. A pity as I do like bamboo cotton items and other suppliers do offer flat sheets.
I bought a memory foam mattress topper recently.
I love my topper, it has changed the way I feel about bedtime. I look forward to getting into bed and being cushioned and gently held by the memory foam. My chronic back ache has been soothed and I at last have a painless nights sleep.
My Panda mattress is made from environmentaly gentle materials and this is why I chose my Panda memory foam topper. It gives me peace of mind and members of my family have now also bought their own toppers from Panda.
Panda London is rated 4.77 based on 2,918 reviews