Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
I have the protector, pillow, topper and quilt. I started with the pillow and was that impressed I added the rest. I used to suffer with neck/ back issues since using the pillow and topper Im pain free and getting much more sleep. Great products and very good quality.
The pillow is a lot softer than I thought it was going to be which was a nice surprise. Cover washes really well and dried quickly, possibly looking at buying another one.
I was quite unsure about purchasing a mattress topper and which one to choose. However I can honestly say wow I’m so impressed. From the first night I was very impressed however wanted to leave it a while before leaving a review so I could give an accurate review for others. It’s been over a month since first using my Panda mattress topper. My sleep quality has improved so much and I would not be without it. My dog approves too! I can highly recommend this topper you will not be disappointed. I read a review about the matters topper had a funny smell when unpacked but I can honestly say that there was no smell what so ever. Great mattress topper so glad I chose Panda
Good telephone communication. Delivery was on time. The topper mattress is extremely comfortable - I was worried it would be a bit spongy as I prefer a firm mattress, but it's perfect.
Very quick delivery and excellent product.
I ordered a Panda bedding for a Christmas present for my Dad. Customer services were brilliant as I ordered it very close to Christmas and I was concerned it wouldn’t come in time, they assured me it would and it did 😁 the product is beautiful, very soft and high quality.
Our Panda duvet is so soft and fluffy.
Having already bought panda topper, very impressed, was not one bit disappointed with panda cloud duvet, I have Parkinson's disease and find at night time duvet getting wrapped around me and hard to lift with feet & legs as strength not so good at night time with Parkinson's, I know it looks costly but true to its name & reviews this is great, also topper was great. Great purchase and great product and big help with my Parkinson's movement in bed .Thanks
Very pleased with my purchase. Prompt delivery and the topper is very comfortable. Does as it says.
Very quick despatch, really good communication, great product, very happy!
I have bought a set of pillows and shortly after falling in love with them a mattress topper and a mattress protector. Now we have the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. The delivery was super fast and customer service was excellent (I had an issue with a delivery that was promptly resolved.) Definitely recommend.
The bamboo silk duvet is amazing as are the bedsheets. Customer support is also very good.
excellent pillow has taken a few days to get used to but would recommend
I purchased a king size fitted sheet in grey. It arrived very quickly (and was beautifully packaged). It is heavenly to sleep on and as someone who suffers from getting too warm in bed, it has certainly helped me to sleep better as I now sleep cooler. I do wish Panda produced a flat sheet which I could use under my duvet as I love my current cover and don't wish to change it. Would definitely recommend!
I have had a brilliant sleep since I got this pillow. I was sceptical before I bought it but it’s amazing. My friend has also bought one and loves it too.
Delivery was extremely quick ordered one day and delivered the next. The mattress topper is excellent I was unsure whether it would actually make a difference but it has made a great difference as I suffer with arthritis and my mattress is quite hard on my joints but the panda topper has really helped with my sleeping and my painful joints. I could not recommend the panda topper enough. I also purchased the pillows which again are excellent. If like me you are undecided give it a try you won't be disappointed. Just remember to read instructions and leave for recommend time to fill out and take shape.
Excellent. Great pillow, quick delivery!
Super comfortable. It requires some time to get used to a lower head position but definitely worth it. No more neck pain.
All good, wife happy too
My wife and I have a rule. As soon as we sleep on a mattress in a hotel that is more comfortable than the one at home, we change our home mattress. Sleep and rest is important for quality of life. We were about to comply with this rule when I saw a review for the Panda mattress topper. The 30 day return policy made it a no-brainer, so we gave it a try. Just fabulous, turned our somewhat tired bed into a thing of comfort at least as good as anything we have found in any luxury hotel. Take advantage of the 30 day trial yourself, you won't regret it, or return it.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,146 reviews