Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
Excellent pillow. My neck pain was easing after 1 night.
Love the mattress topper and pillows. Has extended the life of my old saggy mattress, and made it infinatey more comfortable. Honestly is money well spent! no regreats at all. I always used to be a feather pillow girl, but the memory foam pillow has swayed me to the dark side :) Best nights' sleep in a long while!
Mattress topper is amazing, so comfortable!
I bought the pillow to go with my new mattress, and I couldn’t believe how comfortable it was. I’ve since bought the bedding set and it absolutely makes my bed my favourite place.
Fixed my hip, lower back and knee pain our incredibly hard mattress caused me. My partner has come to love it, although he misses his monstrously hard bed from time to time, he actually says this is more comfortable!
Great pillow. I never expected it to be so comfortable and supportive
Excellent quality bedding. I've bought pillows as well as the bedding which is so luxurious. You really won't regret buying bamboo instead of cotton.
My daughter loves her Panda pillow! She was suffering with teething and also has allergies. The very slight lift of her head with the pillow at night has stopped her waking up crying with teething pain. She looks so cosy on it and it's fantastic as it doesn't aggravate her allergies being bamboo! Overall a great product which I highly recommend.
Fantastic products for fairly reasonable costs. Very friendly team too. Would use again.
Very useful discussion before purchase. Panda mattress topper is an excellent way to soften an over-hard mattress; my backache has greatly improved. Possible improvement - the website indicated a delay in despatching the topper - would have been useful to have that info repeated with my order details.
Fantastic product - bought one as a present for my husband and it was so good he bought one for me too! Comfortable, breathable, they've made a huge difference to the way we sleep - couldn't recommend highly enough.
Best neck support ever
Good quality mattress topper and pillow. Extremely comfortable. Improvement could be made to the way the mattress topper is kept in place on the mattress.
First time round I've ordered the standard pillow and it was too big for me, at the time they didn't do kids sizes, but the second they've sent me an email saying kids size is in, I've ordered a pillow and been enjoying it ever since!
Fabulously soft yet supportive. Thoroughly recommend.
Very good pillows
Not only have a at Last found a perfect pillow the sales service is second to none. Friendly professional and great to do business with thank you will be coming back for more Products soon
Great pillow! Love the little panda logo on the top. Found it very comfortable (after 4 nights of trial).
I just Love my panda pillow. Thinking of getting my husband one for his birthday as he keeps taking my one. Best sleep ever. Also the service I got from panda was excellent no fuss. Thank you so much
Outstanding memory foam topper and 100% bamboo bedding, would buy again!
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 839 reviews