Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
I ordered 2 memory foam pillows just to find on delivery that one of them was stained as in it had been used before. Customer support told me that the stain was caused by the testing machine (picture attached) and that it could be washed away or I would get a pillowcase replacement. I asked for a full pillow replacement and they accepted straight away. They sent the replacement straight away and made the return process very easy for me in the meantime. When the new pillow arrived I was glad there was no signs of it being used before!

The only thing I don't understand is that the last pillow is way softer than the other 2 I got delivered at the beginning. There is nothing on their website that specifies different levels of firmness but there is a clear difference between the 2 I have.
I love Panda Pillows. I have 3. The last one wasn’t as firm very soft.

But husband said it will do 😳 I wanted to return.

Won’t use anything else.
The mattress is ok. Not worth the money and certainly does not help cool ones nights sleep. Rather disappointed and have put on the spare bed.
Was a little had for me
The bedding is soft and silky. Feels lovely and soft but slips off us in the night and the duvet slips around inside the cover. Also the wooden buttons were too big for the buttonholes. I had to take them off and replace them with smaller buttons. I would but Egyptian cotton if I had the choice again.
The lost it's nice shine follow a light 20degrees wash cycle
I bought it because our orthopaedic mattress is to hard for me .Initially it felt comfortable to lie on however had severe back pain every night I used it probably because it is very soft and you sink in. I am a belly sleeper which is likely the reason it did not work for me. Persevered for 3 weeks but got so bad I had to to remove it from our bed. I am sure other people get on well with it especially if they sleep on their back or side.
The mattress was delivered when expected and in good condition. It rolled out easily and was ready to sleep on that evening - resist the temptation! The one downside was the horrible smell it gave off. It is wonderfully comfortable to sleep on, but I would say only buy if you have space to air it out for a good few weeks, preferably leave it outside for a day and wash the cover. We nearly returned it because of the smell. It does eventually go away and is worth the wait.
I am not sure it worth this much money. The duvet is very soft but the temperature control does not work for me, its too hot. The duvet cover and the sheet is nice looking and comfortable but it stretches a lot and it is very slippery. Despite the ties the cover still moves on the duvet a lot, or the duvet rolls up inside the cover. Either way it gets clumpy.
It's not has good for our backs as we thought. Disappointed
Very slow delivery and arrived on a different day from the one I'd arranged. Even when Panda had told me it had been dispatched, the courier told me that they hadn't received it and at one stage, no one seemed to know where the parcel was. When I finally received it, it was very comfortable for about a month (it's much thicker than other toppers I'd tried), but after that, I realised it had left an indent in the middle. Even if I turn the topper, it still leaves an indent again after a few nights. (I used it over a mattress that was only a few months old but too firm.) On the plus side, it is noticeably cooler than memory foam. It does have an unusual smell which lingered for maybe a week or two but it's fine now. I also left it to air/settle for a few days before use and had no issues with creases that others have commented on.
The topper is okay. I was looking for the best topper around and I'm not sure I found it. Maybe my expectations were too high. Each topper needs to match the bed and as my bed was rather uncomfortable, I probably need a thickness greater than 2 inches. However, for the thickness it has its very comfortable!
The topper is very comfortable but the chemicals smell takes a long time to go.l took the cover off for a week and aired it outside on sunny days . It is now over a month and it is much better. Occasionally I get a whiff of the smell. I found that the smell comes when the topper is warm from your body heat
It’s a good mattress topper. However my back pain didn’t go away, this is most likely due to the main mattress being in a bad shape. For me it is too soft and I struggled with a feeling that I am falling down especially when my husband is next to me. Another drawback is that my fitted sheets don’t fit anymore and they keep coming off during night. If you are looking for something to make your mattress softer this is a great product but it won’t help if the mattress itself is bad.
Its very very soft. Perhaps too soft. Tends to create big dents or craters in the surface when sleeping which cradles the body, but makes if difficult to roll over, but my wife loves it none the less. Me less so.

The negative is that it simply wont stay secure on the mattress. It moves around all over the mattress during the night. There are elastic bands on the corners but they are way too small to actually clip over all but the cheapest and skinniest of mattresses.

I've had to cut off these and resew new ones one to get any purchase.

If you are willing to retro fix the mattress, then you wont be dissapointed with the quality. Just a couple of design fails stop it being a top product.
Credit to bank account after return was slow. Otherwise I would of scored higher.
It's ok, sometime to hard
It is not bad to sleep on, but
I was recommended this panda memory foam mattress, as I have just had a back op it was any good for me as they said It would give me a good nite sleep I slet as if I didn't have the mattress on my bed .
The service from Panda was very good. I had t phone for some delivery help and the were very efficient and kind.
However, the pillow has a very strong smell of damp which it does not help affecting not only me but my partner too.
I thought that the smell would go after a couple of weeks but a couple of months later it is still strong and uncomfortable. I have stopped using it now. 😞
Panda London is rated 4.78 based on 2,409 reviews