Panda London Reviews

just_me_just_now
Panda London Reviews | 22nd January 2020
kylamagrathinteriors
More Photos & Videos
The best sheets I’ve ever had.
We have purchased both bedding and pillows and can honestly say am very happy with both!

I have had problems getting pillows that would not get too hot and make me perspire - and so pleased that at last the pillow and bedding is keeping me cool even with recent high temperatures

A good purchase with fantastic results!!
Very happy. Great pillow, sleeping better than ever.
Felt a big difference the first night. Second night I slept for 9 hours without the normal pressure point aches that would awaken me. Third night a little restless but not because of the topper. Very satisfied with your product. It replaced an inferior topper that did little to relieve my pressure point discomfort. Highly recommended to those who might suffer similar symptoms as myself.
Very pleased indeed with the mattress topper and pillow combo. My mattress was giving me a sore back but now I can get a good night's sleep in comfort
Bought this topper a year ago from Costco U.K. and it’s terrible. The picture advertising it shows it deeper than it actually is.
I have persevered with it as I have FMS and needed some comfort even though I have a gel mattress.
I’ve tried to put a review on the Costco site but can’t find where to add it so I’m putting it on your site. I’m extremely disappointed that it’s bad.
Topper after laying on it went down to nothing, no support whatsoever, much thinner that I expected and a waste of £149.
The blue foam doesn’t stop me from sweating, in fact it’s worse than the last topper I had which had a cool cover like yours.
This memory foam mattress should be twice as thick to make a difference.
From one totally upset customer.
Have both mattress topper and pillows bought recently, amazing best purchase ever, highly recommended
Quick delivery, beautiful product. Eco friendly packaging. I really liked the packaging and lack of plastic.
I bought the linen & bamboo blend, bed sheet, duvet cover and pillowcase set. It’s not cold like poly cotton sheets, it’s not warm like flannel sheets, it’s in the middle. Best bedding I’ve ever bought. Very comfortable. I will buy another set and I would recommend it to others 100%
very happy with this product. Will replace my other quilt with one of these.
Really quick delivery. Pillow is amazing. I have suffered with back and neck problems for a long time and can’t believe how much it has improved using this pillow. Would definitely recommend.
Not slept on it yet (can't wait ) the topper came well wapped and ecologically friendly.
The weight of it took me completely by surprise and the quality is excellent.
Registering it for it's 10 year guarantee was "a breeze".
Excellent service and fast delivery
After purchasing a new mattress which was too hard, we decided to try the Panda mattress topper. So far so good! Both my husband and I are beginning to feel less stiff and achy in the morning. It's very comfortable and doesn't make you too hot. We hope this is the key to a good nights sleep. I don't know any other topper that comes with a 10 year guarantee.
item arrived quickly and seems to be perfect. Not slept on it yet.
The Topper we bought gave my wife relief from back pain for the first time in years. Brilliant Thank you.
I ordered this topper due to chronic pain and recently a slipped disc I have to say excellent relief from the first night would recommend to anyone.
Where has the panda pillow been all my life?! Really comfortable and great value
Great quality duvet.
Excellent service
I was exceedingly pleased with my purchase of a memory foam topper. Delivery was ,swift, the packaging eco friendly and the topper excellent. The chemical smell disappeared completely after a couple of days. Thank you!
Panda London is rated 4.80 based on 2,086 reviews