Panda Life Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda Life Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda Life Ltd made you happy
Very good product and quick delivery
My husband recently left hospital after a major operation and unable to sleep in our bed for the two weeks after, because of discomfort. We purchased a Panda mattress topper and he hasslept in our bed since fitting.
Very nice topper, well made
We love this mattress topper! I researched many specifically for bad backs & panda did the job, really comfortable!
We have recently brought a duvet for my toddler and it is simply beautiful. We also love the bedding so much we have two sets in different colours
Really lovely duvet. Just the right thickness and so soft.
One of the comfiest pillows I’ve used but I’m a little concerned if it will last. It may just be me but it feels like it’s flattened a little after 2 months of use.
We all love our new pillows. So comfortable and much better nights sleep all round.
excellent customer service - when I decided to return the original pillow as it was too high for me, they offered me to try their softer version, which is just brilliant. I'm really pleased with both the product and service. I like that it arrives in cardboard too, rather than acres of plastic.
Very polite and friendly service
Sleeping in a cloud! Amazing!
The memory foam pillow arrived promptly, and was well wrapped in a cardboard box (rather than plastic). I wanted the pillow for my neck and it was recommended for side sleepers. IT definitely has improved my neck but I don’t find it particularly comfortable which is why I have rated it a 4. I don’t think this is really down to the pillow I think it’s more that I just don’t personally find memory foam that comfortable in a pillow.
Panda memory foam topper 2 month's ago and counting Very comfortable No back pains Sleep 💤 like a baby Recommend this topper
I ordered a fitted sheet. It arrived quickly and beautifully packaged and best of all it is a dream to iron.
I’m a side sleeper and sometimes this isn’t high enough for me. I did, however, used to get bad neck pain, and I haven’t had it since getting this pillow. Also, the bamboo cover smells really nice!
We love our mattress topper, it’s SO comfortable, soft and can transform old mattresses. We’ve already washed the cover once after a coffee accident and that was all so easy. I would highly recommend the mattress topper.
Fast delivery and an excellent product.
Comfy pillow
Still waiting for the other pillow /refund Really dissatisfied
I bought 2 pillows, the top matress and the the matress protecter. I already have bamboo sheets and duvet from another company and i sleep so good! I Will never sleep with anything but bamboo. It is so soft and comfy, i love it!! Totally Worth it! Especially the pillows and the topper does wonders!
Panda Life Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 897 reviews