Panda London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Panda London
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Panda London made you happy
This is a really comfortable pillow.
Beautifully made with super soft feel. Made a great difference to my sleep quality. It’s very comfortable and already ordered another for my daughter. Before purchasing I read in another review that there was a smell to the topper which they said went after a while. However I can confirm that there was no smell at all to this upon opening. It also comes with a 10 year guarantee. I’m very very happy that I purchased this topper and have already recommended to many friends. I think I will be purchasing the pillows next.
The quality is very good and they are very comfortable to sleep on. Would recommend !!!
Bought the mattress overlay for my son. He loves it, however, it is so comfortable he doesn't want to get up for school in the morning!
The mattress topper has transformed my mattress from being overly hard to super comfy. As a lady of a certain age who can get 'warm' in the night I was concerned that the memory foam might be too hot but in fact I find it cool. Am very pleased with my purchase!
We were looking to upgrade our pillows for something better to sleep on and Panda definitely delivered.
Delivery and customer service is excellent. The first pillow was too soft for me ( I'm very fussy when it comes to pillows) but they sent me a firmer one which is just perfect. Very pleased.
Excellent super comfortable pillow with just the right support for someone who sleeps on their back, I haven't slept so well for years. Panda service is also exceptional.
Lovely product, company and service :)
This pillow is definitely the most comfortable I've ever had
Silky soft. Very comfortable. High quality. I would definately recommend the items I have bought so far (duvet & covers). I plan to buy more. Customer-service was excellent. One thing to note: Although dealing with the company directly - one of the items was dispatched via Amazon; this meant both parcels were each marked as one-of-one. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Overall 10/10. Excellent. :-)
Love the pillow, best one I have ever had. Only one small complaint, a normal sized pillow case is to big for it, but that is a minor difficulty considering how comfortable it is. Thoroughly encourage anyone to buy a Panda pillow they will not be sorry. Easily the most pleasant purchase I have ever made for a good nights sleep after years of discarding pillows that were never 'right'.
Service & Delivery very good & for the pillow I got for my wife she thinks it is excellent.
Speedy delivery. Less packing plastic than other products. Superbly comfortable pillow. Would recommend.
Amazing for my daughter who suffers from eczema, she doesn't get hot and itchiness is reduced.
I bought 2 pillows, the top matress and the the matress protecter. I already have bamboo sheets and duvet from another company and i sleep so good! I Will never sleep with anything but bamboo. It is so soft and comfy, i love it!! Totally Worth it! Especially the pillows and the topper does wonders!
I am only 26 but had started to suffer with on and off neck pain from being in bed. It had gotten so bad that it was affecting my job (a Reception teacher) and was making me dread getting in bed or even rolling over as the pain of moving was so awful. I decided to take the chance and order the panda pillow after reading a lot of reviews and thought I may as well due the money back guarantee. At first I thought it was too firm and felt unusual and suspected it was going to be a huge waste of money. I can honestly say a few months on I have not had one single hint of neck pain and bed time has become the best time of day again for this tired teacher! I'm a side sleeper but regardless of sleep position I have been recommending this pillow to anyone who will listen.
I’ve now owned my panda pillow for several months so I felt that it’s time for a review. After suffering from neck & shoulder pains for some time I began looking for the possible causes. I had a suspicion that the pillows I was using may have been a possible cause because I would find myself chopping and changing the pillow arrangements throughout the night. Some days I would awake with the typical ‘I think I must of slept funny’ crick in the neck, leaving me having to turn my upper body to view things out of my direct line of sight, and other days were better but never really good. So I decided to start looking for possible pillow replacements. I’m not going to say why I initially decided on a panda pillow, as if you’re reading this you’ve already started doing your own research, although I will say why I highly recommend them. Now I know that £40 to £50 isn’t expensive for a quality pillow. But to myself £40 to £50 is quite a sizeable amount of money so it wasn’t a whimsical decision choosing a panda. But I’m bloody glad I did! Out of the box.... When I first felt the pillow I was quite concerned how hard the pillow felt. Especially in comparison to my soft, 'comfy' pillows that I currently had. But I’d done my research, paid my money and I now had the pillow in my hands so I slung my old pillows in a cupboard (just in case) and gave the panda pillow a go. First night.... Ummmmm is this going to work!? Initially the pillow felt quite hard and I was unsure of my decision. But, once again, I’d done my research, and I was also sick of doing my robotic movements in order to change the direction of my view, so I stuck with it. After a bit of pillow beating (unnecessary) I found my head settling into the memory foam and I was out like the proverbial light. Not having used memory foam or any other hard(er) pillows before it did take a little getting use to. But that doesn’t take long. The reason I continue to use my panda pillow & benefits.... Fast forward several months and my neck & shoulder aches have reduced massively. In fact the aches and pains began to ease within days, once I’d adjusted to the pillow. I found that using the pillow helped me to sleep better as well. I found myself adopting the side sleeping position and awaking in pretty much the same position. This never happened with my 'comfy' pillows. I would toss and turn during the night, rearrange my pillows, sling one on the floor etc etc and awake feeling tired, and for most of the time in some kind of pain. This is pretty much a thing of the past, thankfully! I took my old pillows out of the cupboard that I’d slung them in and slung them once again. This time into the bin and I didn’t say thanks or give them a send off. They didn’t deserve it! Now I find my panda pillow super comfy. No more first night pillow beating, my head just finds its spot, settles in and lights out. Awesome 😴 So would I recommend one? Most definitely. Are there better pillows out there? Quite possibly. But for myself my panda pillow has helped me sleep better, awake pretty much pain free and it didn’t completely empty my piggy bank. Are they for everyone? Now that I can’t answer. But as the company offer a trial period, why not give one a go and see if it could be as beneficial to yourself as it was for myself? No brainer really! Any advice? If you decide to give one a go then stick with it for a few days, and allow yourself to adjust to the pillow in order to start seeing if it could offer the same benefits as it did for me. I hope this review helps someone out there to stop having to pretend to be a robot in order to view something out of the corner of your eye! Thanks Panda pillow guys & gals! 😴
Love it. I do not overheat and very comfortable
I purchased this in December after buying a new mattress which I found was too hard to be comfortable. The Panda topper has made all the difference, it took a few days, but I no longer wake up with aches and pains. I don't overheat with the Panda topper, which I did with a previous older topper. I would have no hesitation in recommending this, and with the 30 night trial, what do you have to lose? It might be the best thing you ever buy.
Panda London is rated 4.79 based on 1,022 reviews