My Own Stationery Reviews

of reviewers recommend My Own Stationery
Read My Own Stationery Reviews

I wanted to make a customised notebook and shopped around, but My Own Stationary offered the best combination of price, ease of design and order experience. I will most certainly be using them gain.
Looks great. Arrived quicker than expected.
Very easy to make the products and websites very simple and straightforward. Updates on your orders. Very impressed !
I was looking for some good quality journal type note books which I could customise with my own front cover image. I placed a small order with My Own Stationary and was very happy with the journals.

The journal / notebooks had a good quality feel and, at 160 pages, were very good value.

There was one issue with the colour but, as they were quick to sort this out, I remain a very satisfied customer.
Prompt delivery and the products I ordered were of excellent quality and exactly as per the design.
Easy to use site, good prices for a good product and quick delivery.
My Own Stationery produced our branded notebooks on time and delivered them on schedule. The teams are always available and happy to help.
Overall, a very good experience.
Good Exterior, But transparent sheets!

The design, cover and colors were exactly what I order, with excellent quality. The interface was easy to use especially since they have templates, which is very helpful for inspiration.

The only downside would be the quality of the paper: it's really thin, so it's kind of transparent. It's Ok with a wood pen, but when using black ink pens I can read the text on the next page. I wish we could choose the paper used, because I intended to write in this notebook with a lot of colors and now it will be hard to do so.
Good quality and they arrived quickly. They look very professional and were a good price.
Very good quality - the service is efficient and accurate. I will use this service again. Thank you
Lovely products ! I was very happy with my purchase !
Great quality. Stylish.
I ordered 50 notebooks for an event I was running and I couldn't be happier with them! Great customer service and communication. I will definitely be placing more orders!
My Own Stationery is rated 4.60 based on 53 reviews