MY NEW MOVE Reviews

of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read MY NEW MOVE Reviews
Fantastic service from start to finish with no hidden cost! This is exactly how conveyancing should be done! Not thousands of paperwork, sending post to and from! Very easy online portal to track the status of the purchase of my new property! Can’t recommend them enough, with also a fantastic price! Will be using again!
I am not sure where my sister found My New Move, but what a find. They were very personable and professional throughout the whole process. No question was too trivial for them to answer and if you are unsure of any legal process, they will happily guide you through. Each member of staff I dealt with replied to emails or telephone calls within a timely manner and provided all the information requested. I would definitely recommend their services to anyone who asks, and if needed, will use them again in the future. Thank you Guys for all of your help!!
Hello Lisa, I hope you are well, it was a pleasure to help you purchase your first home, I hope you have settled in nicely and enjoying your home.

We wish you the very best!

Eloise
My New Move
It's so nice to come back to the same contact person months later, who remembers your case and is instantly on your side, trying to simplify the process. Previously I had paid a deposit but my auction purchase fell through. Months later, and Chyna at My New Move was again excellent - after most normal business hours (7.00 pm!) my deposit was quickly transferred to the new instruction and things were rolling forward straight away.
Hello Mr Sweetland,

It was a pleasure to assist you with your conveyancing.
We wish you well for the future.

My New Move Team
We came to My New Move because of there great feedback and we weren't disappointed. This was our first time buy and we had heard of so many pitfalls and costly mistakes but My New Move were the perfect lawyers and covered all the searches all in one package. We have now exchanged despite the vendors solicitor dragging there heals all the time my solicitor kept on there case and we were done in just six weeks. And this was despite the fact that the seller failed to produce planning permission and my lawyer had to negotiate an Indemnity Insurance at the sellers expense. Thank you Chyna, Katherine and Eloise you made it so easy and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend My New Move without hesitation.
The guys at My New Move did conveyancing on 3 properties we bought. The solicitors were absolutely brilliant and faster than anticipated. Was kept informed throughout the process. They went through great lengths in explaining my misunderstandings and felt completely at ease. Easy and prompt to communicate via phone and email Another plus was that they were meticulous to the last detail. Finally, their prices were great in comparison to the market. Most definitely will be using their services again!!
Hello Ms Raine

Thank you so much - we absolutely enjoyed working with you on your portfolio!

Chyna and I wish you well.

If you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Eloise
My New Move
I would never normally leave reviews but very much wanted to say how excellent the My New Move team have been when acting for us on our sale and purchase. From the initial welcome contact and quote all the way through to completion, the team have been friendly, respectful, responsive and technically excellent. If you're used to lawyers that take days to respond to queries and do everything by post then I strongly suggest that you switch to My New Move. Katherine was very quick to respond by phone and email, provided quick and practical responses to queries and was genuinely lovely all the way through. Thank you so much and we'll definitely be recommending you to friends.
Thank you, Juan - we love helping so glad you got the support you needed. Please stay in touch. All the best My New Move Team
My New Move have gone above and beyond, with my purchase and sale. They always got back to me even out of her hours of work, answered my questions “Thank you, Chyna, for chasing, emailing, calling appointed solicitors I would not be moving in today if it was not for your hard work. Chyna is an asset in your company, someone who shows she cares by listening and reassuring with no fobbing off, or broken promises, she does what she say’s and gets the job done which is a great part of customer services. I will happily recommend My New Move to my family and friends!!
Thank you for your kind words, Chyna will be thrilled, we wish you all the best!

My New Move
The process of purchasing from abroad was incredibly confusing and daunting, but fortunately, the solicitor assigned to me took care of everything - Chyna Austin, in particular, was responsive, patient, effective, clever, and truly the safe pair of hands I needed. I've never felt more stress than these last few months, as I was both buying a cottage in Devon and handling the death of my mother at Christmas, and Chyna managed to keep me calm and the process moving along beautifully, and for that, I'll always be grateful.
Thank you, Mary - It was a pleasure to help you at such a difficult time.
We wish you all the best.
Brandon Austin
Excellent property solicitors. I was quite cynical as they’re about half the price of my regular high street solicitor, and I firmly believe you get what you pay for. But they were surprisingly better and Chyna is on the ball. The difference in speed and quality was really really good, Thank you!
Thank you, Claire and I really enjoyed helping you move home. Please keep in contact and enjoy your new home! All the best.
Chyna from My New Move
Earlier this year we used the services of My New Move for the writing of a will. We were extremely pleased with the service so decided to use My New Move for the sale and purchase of our properties. We experienced the same high quality of service with regular updates throughout the process. Their whole approach was very professional but friendly and supportive. We shall be using the services of My New Move again in the future.
Thank you, Mr Patel, - it was a pleasure to help. If you need any more help you know where we are.
Chyna from My New Move
These guys were brilliant from start to finish, they put all my worries to the side and helped me proceed with paying my Help to Buy equity loan. Chyna was simply amazing any issues and she was on the case. I would recommend this firm to anyone who require an efficient, super-friendly and proactive firm Thank you guys!!
Always a pleasure - I loved helping you. Please keep in contact and enjoy your honeymoon! All the best
Chyna from My New Move
I Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work, guidance and support during my first house purchase. It has been surprisingly stress-free and I am now moved in and unpacked. A special thank you to Chyna who is a star!
Thank you for such kind words, I know that Chyna will be pleased!
Brandon from My New Move
Thank you My New Move, your help was invaluable we will definitely use you again for our next purchase.
Thank you Peter, We are always happy to help.
My New Move Team
Very knowledgeable and were able to answer all my queries, whilst also providing further information that they felt relevant to my case. Highly competitive prices and would without hesitation recommend their services. Professional and courteous at all times as well as on hand to answer queries as and when raised. Thank you for all your assistance.
Hi Steven

Thank you so much - you were lovely to help with the deed!

Katherine and I wish you well.

If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Chyna
My New Move
I used my new move for my remortgage and ended up doing my mortgage through their recommended broker, everything considering the tight time scale went smoothly. Thank you, Elizabeth!
Thank you for your kind review it was our pleasure!
My New Move Team
For the second time, these guys have been superb. Eloise Jordan has the patience of a saint and moves at speed, but equally, is very knowledgable. Not an easy sale for me and she really did make the process a total pleasure!
Hi Daniel, it has been our pleasure, Eloise sends you her best and looks forward to helping you with your next matter.

Brandon
I am thrilled with this great service, I have just completed on my house sale!! I would like to thank Eloise and the team for an absolutely outstanding service!! I completed after only 5 weeks!! Would highly recommend! I would use again but have no intentions of moving for a long time.!!
Hello Mrs Ali
It was our pleasure and we hope that you have settled into your new home!

My New Move Team
The service provided was exceptional! The Solicitor was fantastic - both efficient in keeping me updated and as a person an absolute star. She made the conveyancing process painless. I would also like to thank Eloise too who was always at the other end of the phone.
Hi Sara,

It was our pleasure, Eloise sends her regards.

Best Wishes
Brandon
I would happily recommend my new move really fast and reliable service.
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future!
My New Move Team
Thank you My New Move, we have received the keys to our new home and we just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, we have passed your details onto all our friends and family!!!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future!
MY NEW MOVE is rated 4.91 based on 43 reviews