MY NEW MOVE Reviews

of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read MY NEW MOVE Reviews
Thank you My New Move, we have received the keys to our new home and we just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, we have passed your details onto all our friends and family!!!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future!
My New Move Team
My New Move have gone above and beyond, with my purchase and sale. They always got back to me even out of her hours of work, answered my questions “Thank you, Chyna, for chasing, emailing, calling appointed solicitors I would not be moving in today if it was not for your hard work. Chyna is an asset in your company, someone who shows she cares by listening and reassuring with no fobbing off, or broken promises, she does what she say’s and gets the job done which is a great part of customer services. I will happily recommend My New Move to my family and friends!!
Thank you for your kind words, Chyna will be thrilled, we wish you all the best!

Kind Regards
My New Move
The process of purchasing from abroad was incredibly confusing and daunting, but fortunately, the solicitor assigned to me took care of everything - Chyna Austin, in particular, was responsive, patient, effective, clever, and truly the safe pair of hands I needed. I've never felt more stress than these last few months, as I was both buying a cottage in Devon and handling the death of my mother at Christmas, and Chyna managed to keep me calm and the process moving along beautifully, and for that, I'll always be grateful.
Thank you, Mary - It was a pleasure to help you at such a difficult time.
We wish you all the best.
Brandon Austin
**DO NOT USE** False advertisement and not a solicitors. We had an offer accepted on a property and instructed my new move to act on conveyancing for us. they advertised "no sale no fee" and fixed price solicitor fee's. We paid our account opening fee and as soon as this happened we were then off loaded to another company called ConveyLaw who are an actual solicitors. my new move don't actually do your solicitor work for you. problems started straight away. Once we received the pack from the sellers solicitors ConveyLaw then increased our legal fees by £1,200 as they said they had to do some additional work on the land title that nobody was aware of initially. we weren't happy as we had been told it was a fixed fee. as a result with the increase in costs we had to pull out of the house as we couldn't afford the extra work at the minute and any more unexpected cost increases. My New Move then refused to refund our £299 that we have paid to them for the work even though they advertise no sale no fee and guaranteed quotes. Brandon the MD then also refused to send me a link to review the company on this website so i had to go direct to them and prove i had dealt with the company and send them an invoice to allow me to notify everybody else what cowboys they are. all the reviews on here must be cherry picked by Brandon on who he lets review his company. I have also reported this company to Trading Standards, The SRA and the Legal Ombudsman, I have attached a picture of the email trail from Brandon confirming him blaming me for purchasing a property with a legal title that needed more work which nobody would have ever been aware of. My advice, find a local company pay the extra £100 and have a quality solicitor do your work. not this company who then hand you of to a 3rd party makes the whole process a lot more complicated. Possibly the worst solicitors(If they are one) i have ever dealt with.
Dear Mr Morris

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Having looked into your file and having spoken to your firm of solicitors directly, it appears that the information you provided to us was not correct and that your freehold property was, in fact, a leasehold property.

As a leasehold matter, this will obviously increase the amount of work that a solicitor has to do on your behalf and hence the increased costs incurred for the additional work.

Again, it appears the Solicitor has advised there are substantial defects with the title which will require additional work from the Solicitor.

Regarding a refund, disbursements are not refundable ie the property searches of £199 as this is a cost we pay to a third party we cannot request the return of the funds from the Council because you’ve decided to withdraw. You can, however, sell the searches to a new buyer or vendor.

The initial £90 is not refundable after 14 days we hold the funds under our no sale no legal fee policy and you may use this deposit for your next purchase.

No legal fees are being applied by Convey law for the work they have undertaken under the no sale no legal fee. We note you have benefited from a Report on title which has provided substantial information from the firms investigation of the title and protocols forms in order for you to abort your purchase.

I do hope you understand this and that we can only provide a fixed fee quotation with the assumption that the information provided to us and the solicitor is correct at the time of instruction.

We wish you well for the future.
Excellent property solicitors. I was quite cynical as they’re about half the price of my regular high street solicitor, and I firmly believe you get what you pay for. But they were surprisingly better and Chyna is on the ball. The difference in speed and quality was really really good, Thank you!
Thank you, Claire and I really enjoyed helping you move home. Please keep in contact and enjoy your new home! All the best.
Chyna from My New Move
Earlier this year we used the services of My New Move for the writing of a will. We were extremely pleased with the service so decided to use My New Move for the sale and purchase of our properties. We experienced the same high quality of service with regular updates throughout the process. Their whole approach was very professional but friendly and supportive. We shall be using the services of My New Move again in the future.
Thank you, Mr Patel, - it was a pleasure to help. If you need any more help you know where we are.
Chyna from My New Move
These guys were brilliant from start to finish, they put all my worries to the side and helped me proceed with paying my Help to Buy equity loan. Chyna was simply amazing any issues and she was on the case. I would recommend this firm to anyone who require an efficient, super-friendly and proactive firm Thank you guys!!
Always a pleasure - I loved helping you. Please keep in contact and enjoy your honeymoon! All the best
Chyna from My New Move
I Just wanted to say a huge thank you for all your hard work, guidance and support during my first house purchase. It has been surprisingly stress-free and I am now moved in and unpacked. A special thank you to Chyna who is a star!
Thank you for such kind words, I know that Chyna will be pleased!
Brandon from My New Move
Very knowledgeable and were able to answer all my queries, whilst also providing further information that they felt relevant to my case. Highly competitive prices and would without hesitation recommend their services. Professional and courteous at all times as well as on hand to answer queries as and when raised. Thank you for all your assistance.
Hi Steven

Thank you so much - you were lovely to help with the deed!

Katherine and I wish you well.

If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact us.

All the best,

Chyna
My New Move
I used my new move for my remortgage and ended up doing my mortgage through their recommended broker, everything considering the tight time scale went smoothly. Thank you, Elizabeth!
Thank you for your kind review it was our pleasure!
My New Move Team