MY NEW MOVE Reviews

of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read MY NEW MOVE Reviews
We've just completed on the purchase of our first home and cannot recommend My New Move more highly! Some of the reasons we'd gladly instruct them again: * Katherine and Eloise, made time to answer our questions as FTB's and put our minds at ease, they were lovely to speak with, and we felt in very safe hands. * The sale of our first purchase unfortunately fell though just before exchange. My New Move honoured their 'no move, no fee' promise with no friction at all. * It was always easy to get in touch when we needed to, email replies were prompt and calls were always returned. * We were provided a report near the end of our purchase which summarised lots of important information and what would happen next. This made a lot of potentially confusing information easy to digest. The whole process was absolutely faultless. Both Eloise and Katherine are an asset to the firm and made us feel like we had hired the A-team! Thank you again, we feel good about our new home and a lot of that is down to how the purchase was handled.
Would give more stars if I could, absolutely excellent Eloise Jordan and her team were outstanding from start to finish. Professional, efficient, and very good time frame. I could not recommend highly enough. Would not go anywhere else now.
Very helpful , explained steps, procedures as to when these would be taking place. Answered any queries I had.
The service from Eloise Jordan has been exemplary from the minute we instructed. On the same day she immediately sent us all the information we needed to start the Conveyancing process online and the app, along with texts and email notifications at every step, has been fantastic in keeping us informed at every single stage. She has always answered all our queries quickly and the team can’t do enough to help. This level of customer communication is definitely the future of Conveyancing, no more chasing with phone calls, it makes it a super efficient and completely focused on getting the job done as fast as possible. A 5 star service from a professional team.
We’ve had a really good experience with My New Move. We could speak to the team immediately. They were a calming voice of reason and made what can be a very stressful time not stressful at all. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again.
I want to give 10 stars! I can't thank Eloise and all of her team enough, they have worked constantly on the purchase of my new home, and kept me up to date at all times of the day and night. The online hub thing is brilliant, where you can keep track of your case. I was sceptical about this because I'm a technophobe, but it was simple to use. If I was unsure of anything and did ring to speak to someone, it was never any trouble and I was welcomed in a friendly manor and they explained things to me with no legal jargon. I would definitely recommend My New MOVE to anyone in need of conveyancing... Keep up the fantastic work!
They are fair priced, affordable, great team, always kept me up to date, did everything by the book, made sure I understood everything, and I was surprised how quick we completed everything, I'm very pleased.
My New Move are a fantastic organisation. They keep you in the loop every step of the way and were always at the end of the phone to answer any queries I had. They are highly professional and highly competent.
Superb stress free conveyancing.
We went through a real journey trying to purchase a house during Covid. It was long and arduous but My New Move were so helpful. Their software allowed us to see the process in a timeline and to add documentation ourselves where needed. We could also see everything in real time as My New Move completed all the documentation. Katherine was always on the other end of the phone for anything we didn't understand and was always calm and friendly. We were really grateful to them and we would highly recommend.
Excellent service for selling my property - friendly, super helpful with any questions, always kept up to date with progress. Fantastic - will definitely use for any future needs.
Eloise was fantastic! Having bought a property before, I can say that using a conveyancing service like My New Move makes a world of difference!! I have never heard anyone sing praises about a conveyancing firm but it’s probably because they haven’t used My New Move The online system was so helpful and meant I could keep track of status, upload documents, and write notes. Buying a house is stressful enough so I am glad to have been recommended to work with Eloise by my friend, and I will definitely be recommending My New Move to all my friends!
Wow!!!! This company was beyond excellent for what they did for us!! Start to finish in just six weeks. Always sending updates on our position with the house purchase. Always able to get in contact with them. Very fast progression with little paperwork. They did such a good job with our house purchase we are using them again for the sale of another property of ours. Absolutely brilliant service, highly recommend My New Move
Really efficient and hassle free service. Seamless!
Katherine and Eloise helped us with the sale of our house and the purchase of our new one. We were extremely pleased with the whole process from start to finish. Katherine and Eloise were extremely helpful in explaining the legal process, in dealing with all parties and providing advice as needed. Both were really approachable and helped make the process much easier. The fees were reasonable and excellent value, considering all the hard work they put in. Thank you so much! Very highly recommended!
Eloise Jordan at My New Move couldn't have been more helpful. She was unfailingly polite, listened carefully and gave clear, unequivocal advice in a less straightforward situation: I was buying a deceased relative's house, where I was with my two siblings, joint Executor and Beneficiary. She responded within a day to my emails or phone calls, and moved the process along in a most efficient way, whilst reassuring me when I encountered difficulties. My New Move provides a very good service - thank you!
Absolutely fantastic to deal with! Efficient and easy to contact/understand. Nothing was too much effort. Would definitely recommend!
I read so many reviews before picking a conveyancing firm and almost did not choose My New Move for my sale and purchase as I thought the reviews were too good to be true. They aren't. We have moved many times and this was the best service we have had by a huge distance. Friendly, efficient, always in touch, well priced and absolutely faultless. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Eloise was terrific.
Would certainly recommend My New Move for house conveyance. They completed our house purchase within 8 weeks from the day our offer was accepted.
Everyone at My New Move have been EXCELLENT throughout our whole home buying process. They were always on the other end of the phone/emails and even during this difficult global crisis with COVID19, they managed to push everything through in just over a month for us, which is just fantastic. Big shout out to both Chyna and Eloise for being our main points of contact and putting up with all of our questions. Would highly recommend!
MY NEW MOVE is rated 4.95 based on 81 reviews