MY NEW MOVE Reviews

of reviewers recommend MY NEW MOVE
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read MY NEW MOVE Reviews
I remember the first call I made to My new move, I spoke to Eloise who was very helpful and so professional. You persevered with us despite our numerous calls and emails. A very big thank you and please do keep up the good work, you are a great asset to the legal profession.
Thank you for your lovely words, Eloise will be happy! Kind Regards Brandon
My New Move are absolutely fantastic at what they do. For me, the best thing of all is the 'no completion, no fee' principle that they adhere to and being one of the cheapest fees in the UK is an added bonus. I have already recommended you to my family and work colleagues!!!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
These guys are fast and reliable. We were looking at an auction property and had a very narrow time window and within a limited visit timeslot. They did everything exactly as promised, with an auction property experienced solicitor. Will definitely use again.
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
I have used many conveyancing companies in the past and some have been appalling ! Eloise Jordan was professional and efficient throughout even when I asked her some fairly challenging questions. I will see how the process develops, I very much hope I will be able to recommend My New Move to my friends and family.
Hi Richard, It was our pleasure, we wish you the best and please do keep in touch! Kind Regards My New Move Team
Very impressed. Speedy, friendly service. Would certainly recommend
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
Really lovely lady I initially spoke to who gave me a total price up front. Much cheaper than going to your local solicitor. I was very impressed at how speedy it got the ball rolling.
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
My new move did the conveyancing on 2 properties we bought. The solicitors were absolutely brilliant and faster than anticipated. We were always kept informed throughout the process. They went through great lengths in explaining how the process works and we felt completely at ease. Easy and prompt to communicate via phone and email. They were meticulous to the last detail. Finally, their prices were great in comparison to the market. I saved around £750 in fees. Definitely, definitely will be using them again!
Hi Lucy, we hope you are well and enjoying your new home, we wish you all the best for the future. Kind Regards My New Move Team
Excellent start to our Purchase and sale plans for a new home. Eloise puts your mind at ease. With My New Move you are not “just another number”. Great personal service - thank you, guys!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
Great service, fast and friendly.
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
The guys at My New Move are genuinely nice and take a proactive approach in helping clients with their conveyancing. I used them for my sale and have recently instructed them for my purchasing as I know I will be in good hands and will hopefully receive a discount!!
Thank you, Darren, for your kind words. My New Move Team
Couldn't recommend them more! My New Move was a fantastic company to work with before and during our house buying process. They were always on hand to answer our many questions in a timely and detailed manner. They broke the entire process down into manageable chunks and offered plenty of online resources explaining in detail every step of the process. They made what is a very daunting process manageable. Couldn't recommend them more!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
Thank you My New Move for helping me purchase my new home. As a first time buyer who had no idea how the buying process worked your guidance and the fact that I could speak at any time through the live chat system put my mind at ease. If you could just help me now to work out the washing machine that would be great!!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
Superb service! can highly recommend.
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
I wouldn’t use anyone else Absolutely couldn’t fault my My New Move. The service was fast and thorough and any required action, email or phone call was responded to within an hour at most. I would highly recommend this company to all my family and friends.
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future! My New Move Team
I rarely write reviews, however, I had no qualms with reviewing My New Move. They must be the only conveyancing company where you can speak to a solicitor at 10pm and ask as many questions as you like, this was the main reason why I instructed them. The website was also great to use and meant that we were kept up to date with everything as it was happening. Eloise was extremely patient and understanding when we had queries that needed explaining, she was always available to talk and called back within minutes of leaving a message. The sale and purchase ran smoothly thanks to her and she dealt with matters as and when they came in. Thank you My New Move for making our life easier and helping us secure our home!
Thank you Nathan, we hope you are enjoying your new home. Kind Regards My New Move Team
The Best Conveyancing Company In The UK If it wasn't for the Team at My New Move we would never have moved. We were in the middle of a chain of five. It seemed as though every roadblock stood in our way from first-time buyers at the lower end of the chain not instructing their Solicitors to an archaic local high street Solicitor who did not know how to use emails and insisted on only using the postal system. Some of the Solicitors (not ours) seemed extremely driven to prolong the process as long as possible. I would have definitely thrown in the towel if it wasn't for these guys taking over, talking to everyone, finding solutions around the problems. They are always committed to helping their client's and making it happen. It genuinely wouldn't have happened without them. They went way beyond what anyone would ask from a Conveyancer. Absolutely fantastic!!
Hello Daniel, Thank you for your wonderful review, it was an absolute pleasure to help you with your conveyancing and we wish you the very best for the future. Kind Regards My New Move Team
Excellent communication and online tracking system saved a lot of time. Thank you My New Move!!
Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure to assist you with your conveyancing. Kind Regards My New Move Team
Very pleased with the service. My New Move kept us up to date with the progress of our transaction throughout and made it easy to communicate with them. Would use again.
Thank you, enjoy your new home!
I used My New Move for the purchase of my property. In the past I have appointed solicitors based on estate agent recommendations who have subsequently come up short. On this occasion I selected based on internet reviews and price. I was initially sceptical as the fees quoted were the cheapest and I generally believe you get what you pay for. However, I can honestly say this has been a stress-free experience and the fee quoted was the same as the final bill. Absolutely faultless 5-star service. Well done My New Move!!
We appreciate the review and wish you well for the future!
My New Move provided us with a first class service. It's great to upload documents and track process. Having a real person to talk to and answer specific questions was reassuring and Eloise consistently provided prompt, informative and clear updates throughout which I found very helpful. Thank you. I will certainly be recommending you to my family and friends!
Eloise will be really pleased with your feedback. Thank you Brandon Austin My New Move
MY NEW MOVE is rated 4.95 based on 81 reviews